Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41255
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2019, 03:56 PM   #46
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^you too sir. yes they are incoming..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:58 PM   #47
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Well if you’ve taught us anything there shine/pms/sissy is that don’t mean shit.
I count 3, how hard could it be?
Obviously super genius skills are not required.

Guess in my next life I’ll be shinesispmspro.
See you around. lol
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:07 PM   #48
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

pmxcc you're actually insulting the moderation staff. I think they can see this is another spam thread from shine da great! So yes this thread should get closed. And he should get called out on it for spamming and creating drama!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:13 PM   #49
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
pmxcc you're actually insulting the moderation staff. I think they can see this is another spam thread from shine da great! So yes this thread should get closed. And he should get called out on it for spamming and creating drama!
shine has gotten better at improving quality over quantity in his threads. if you think his post is a violation of the rules, rtm it and state your case there for as to which rule he violated and your defense thereof, sir.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:17 PM   #50
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
Well if you’ve taught us anything there shine/pms/sissy is that don’t mean shit.
I count 3, how hard could it be?
Obviously super genius skills are not required.

Guess in my next life I’ll be shinesispmspro.
See you around. lol
sir, our writing styles have nothing in common. you don't need to be a professor of English to infer that. also, shine sometimes writes in ebonics, Sistine Chapel used to troll both Shine and me, and shine once accused me of going crosswise on him. it's not much of a leap to conclude that those handles are 3 different people, 2 of whom are black, and one of whom (me) is quite white, sir.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:23 PM   #51
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

And who was the other handle you were trolling (which was yourself) in the review?
You see where the logic of your defense is lacking?
We already know you have multihandles and argue with yourself.

And surprise all three like to pound the rtm like it’s the create new account button.

You know if you weren’t a “male” WK (for your own handles) you wouldn’t even have a reason to want to pound that wuss button.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:26 PM   #52
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
And who was the other handle you were trolling (which was yourself) in the review?
You see where the logic of your defense is lacking?
We already know you have multihandles and argue with yourself.
my fake handle was KMLWA, which stands for Kiss My Lilly White Ass. and your point is what again?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 04:35 PM   #53
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Just letting you prove my point.
You like using multiple handles to argue with yourself.
But it’s not as bad as it seems because you were rescuing a damsel in distress.
Well patterns are kind of recognizable, and here you are using your handles to defend your other handles.
Which are allegedly “male”, that’s rather odd wouldn’t you say?
I mean you say you respect and are bros with these other two of your handles, but the fact you feel the need to ride into the scene to rescue the damsel, oh wait these are guys we are talking about. Do you feel they are so weak and helpless that they needed a White Knight?
Really really odd.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:39 PM   #54
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just letting you prove my point.
You like using multiple handles to argue with yourself.
But it’s not as bad as it seems because you were rescuing a damsel in distress.
Well patterns are kind of recognizable, and here you are using your handles to defend your other handles.
Which are allegedly “male”, that’s rather odd wouldn’t you say?
I mean you say you respect and are bros with these other two of your handles, but the fact you feel the need to ride into the scene to rescue the damsel, oh wait these are guys we are talking about. Do you feel they are so weak and helpless that they needed a White Knight?
have you no friends sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 02:05 AM   #55
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
This obsession that Shinepro has is becoming concerning. I cannot stress enough that I do not want anything to do with Shinepro in anyway. A normal gentleman with any decency would move along and refrain from making attempts to provoke attention from a lady who does not care to engage with him in anyway.
Yes, he is obsessed with you smh. I asked about a year ago when another member OPENLY admitted that he WAS cyber stalking me thru this site, that they do something about these kind of members... this guy/handle/behind the scenes controlled handle wtf ever this should be stopped. Its a safety hazard. I guess it has been too calm & drama free. smh. He is walking on eggshells, hopefully this handle gets banned soon. Its going to be interesting to see what his next handle fooooking will be!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:58 PM   #56
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Uh oh, they’re seeing right thru you shine.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:06 AM   #57
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Yes, he is obsessed with you smh. I asked about a year ago when another member OPENLY admitted that he WAS cyber stalking me thru this site, that they do something about these kind of members... this guy/handle/behind the scenes controlled handle wtf ever this should be stopped. Its a safety hazard. I guess it has been too calm & drama free. smh. He is walking on eggshells, hopefully this handle gets banned soon. Its going to be interesting to see what his next handle fooooking will be!
to describe shine as a stalker is incorrect. he may have been trolling CK but stalking is a different animal. i lost count the # of times i've dealt with haters/trolls doing what they do best. but that doesn't make them stalkers,
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 01:10 AM   #58
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
to describe shine as a stalker is incorrect. he may have been trolling CK but stalking is a different animal. i lost count the # of times i've dealt with haters/trolls doing what they do best. but that doesn't make them stalkers,
As many damn threads he has going at this point Lol maybe he is just simply just cyber-stalking co-ed with a slick twist!! I wish someone would start something new that the ladies & "gents" on here could actual converse without the b.s. What a waste of space.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:19 AM   #59
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
my fake handle was KMLWA, which stands for Kiss My Lilly White Ass. and your point is what again?
Now, that was funny shit...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women