Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60266
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41327
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #46
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Stimulatethemind, Old-T and a few other gentlemen seem to get it. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #47
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Well sweetie, Hawaii is very beautiful, no matter where you really stay on the island. I myself stayed in Maui for several days with some friends, Hawaii is definitely a trip that can be afforded without bringing sand to the beach (unless we want it there of course...). Not sure what actual experience you've had with the type of women that you've seen in the "hobby" but, it appears to me that you're in need of a SB. I believe there's a board for that as well... Also, the correct term is "Provider". Jus sayn.....
Typical girl story. I am a lobe wolf sweetie. I don't travel in herds. Friends are truly hard to come by so you should truly feel blessed that you had some to travel with. No SB for me. I have an affliction for spontaneous pleasure not a routine based agreement. Again my typing is crap...did I mispell something again. I prefer ladyyyyyy...like Jerry Lewis
ThickMike32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #48
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Samantha honey, he's saying that he doesn't wear protection with a civie he may pull in his "real" life therefore, he may get them pregnant
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #49
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Samantha honey, he's saying that he doesn't wear protection with a civie he may pull in his "real" life therefore, he may get them pregnant
Ooooo....then it will be his own damn fault! :-) Again...take the risk or pay to eliminate the risk.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #50
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I can see a gate keeper mindset here. I didn't want to argue on why or why not. But just would you. I mean we would all love to take a free trip and come back with cool stuff good memories and 2000 dollars wow. I also think there is s misconception here it is not a sex trip. If I wanted that I would go yo Thailand.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #51
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Ooooo....then it will be his own damn fault! :-) Again...take the risk or pay to eliminate the risk.
I prefer protection. I like my freedom. Civvie girls be trying trap me..Never Again!!
Old 07-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #52
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I thought that is why I buy condoms. Not 100% but better than the alternative. Civvie girls like my style and tend to wanna make a house slave out of me. The have 1000 excuses on why no condoms. Every one of them I have been with always wanted to bone with no hat. Even after initially saying it was OK.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #53
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickMike32 View Post
Awww Sry I have came across. Think so little? This type of thing isn't offered to civvie chicks unless the guy is looking to marry. And previous attitude was money doesn't grow on trees now you tell me you have money to burn:/
Of course no disrespect is intenteded. Some folks are a little emotional I suppose. The statement of still working while there was tounge in cheek. Of course that is out of the question. I can only say that this prollybisnt for the full time mommie or the soccer mom try hard. If you Weaver wanted a fun ass fling on an island setting with an attractive guy. Of course that applies both ways. This is a beneficial fantasy filler:P This is for the men who would like to take an american girl to an island setting instead of being a sex tourist. Also forgive my crappy typing. I am on my droid. Vacationing
There are in fact guys who do this with civvie ladies they aren't intending to marry. Sometimes they do it just with their friends (obviously, this generally requires a fair amount of disposable income).

As Samantha pointed out, you asked your question, got answers and because you don't like the answers you got, you keep arguing...

Quote:
I can see a gate keeper mindset here. I didn't want to argue on why or why not. But just would you. I mean we would all love to take a free trip and come back with cool stuff good memories and 2000 dollars wow. I also think there is s misconception here it is not a sex trip. If I wanted that I would go yo Thailand.
If it's not a sex trip, you'd be ok with the provider not having sex with you on the trip...?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #54
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I guess this should be approached from the stand point of it isn't just about asking a random provider. I was speaking solely to the idea that if there was good chemistry would a provider go on o a trip and do it friendly and overlook any compensation. I am not debating whether compensation is right or wrong. I never had a friend no matter how much fun we had ever compensate me for sex and pay for a vacation. What if you can work while visiting. I could see that being part of the deal. Travel to Hawaii, work some hours a day to keep putting money in your pocket. Charge upscale since it will be 5 star.
Then what's the point of going with you? That is not a vacation. If I had to work, I'd get my own room, and you wouldn't see me because I'd be on dinner dates with my clients. I'd at least wave at you from across the room

I'm sorry you've never been compensated for being a companion, but I have. It's kinda my job. And good chemistry is a must for most ladies to take you seriously about going anywhere with you. That means you've already got someone in mind already.

If I wanted to work in Hawaii I would go myself. And you are not my pimp, so you don't tell me what to charge. I work alone, Tonto.

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #55
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
There are in fact guys who do this with civvie ladies they aren't intending to marry. Sometimes they do it just with their friends (obviously, this generally requires a fair amount of disposable income).

As Samantha pointed out, you asked your question, got answers and because you don't like the answers you got, you keep arguing...

If it's not a sex trip, you'd be ok with the provider not having sex with you on the trip...?
All income is disposable. And when I say sex trip I am strictly talking on demand. I am willing to go along with the idea of not getting laid but it could end up a long boat ride. These terms have a tendency to rub folks the rong way .Also I never said I didn't like their answers. But if you have certain life responsibilities that require your attention then you prolly could not do this anyway. Again Civvie girls require attention and I might not even be sexually compatible. You will know them things with a provider. I also don't have civvie girl friends. To many flat tires. If you see me with a woman we are more than certain Fwb and that's it. And you have yo troll for a good civvie girl. I used to wonder where the good girls were. They are all working
Old 07-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #56
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post

You're right, JBravo! I was under the impression he wants to take a girl on vacation to sleep with also. But we were wrong! Sex or no sex, he should pay for her time.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #57
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Then what's the point of going with you? That is not a vacation. If I had to work, I'd get my own room, and you wouldn't see me because I'd be on dinner dates with my clients. I'd at least wave at you from across the room

I'm sorry you've never been compensated for being a companion, but I have. It's kinda my job. And good chemistry is a must for most ladies to take you seriously about going anywhere with you. That means you've already got someone in mind already.

If I wanted to work in Hawaii I would go myself. And you are not my pimp, so you don't tell me what to charge. I work alone, Tonto.

Awww you seem to be offended. Don't take it so personal. This deal is not for you but some girl it may be. Would you do it for a mil?
Are you one of the rare ladies that bring down 600000 a yr..yikes. I will stick to your hourly rate thank you:P
I don't negotiate. I typically pay the rate. The deal is the deal. Take it or leave it. You are in the no category. Should have done a poll.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #58
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well dear lady, I think you said that just to make me blush. If so, mission accomplished. Complements from a pretty young lady do that to us old guys.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #59
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
You're right, JBravo! I was under the impression he wants to take a girl on vacation to sleep with also. But we were wrong! Sex or no sex, he should pay for her time.
Then I would just hit up the local scene:/
I was thinking of a girl whom I know to be legit, nice, and all that with out the bipolar attitude from a gf. But you want to change the dynamics of the deal. Almost to the point of two RM, two cars diff flights. That isn't gfe. That's a cold and lonely trip. I would also be willing to bet that in terms of overall value there is no way that you can say that you are not benefiting financially from this. For one whole week you don't have to post adds, use electricity, travel, and all them other things we do daily. But that is part of it. Save your money for a week
Old 07-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #60
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Where have I heard this before?

TM, do you have a particular lady in mind to invite to Hawaii and you're just sort of "testing the waters" here? And if so, might she be classified as a Dime Peice?
If Hawaii is too crowded they can always go to Portugal.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women