Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36272
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2019, 05:54 AM   #46
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Steve you seriously need to get out more... But then again Steve Jobs is dead. I’m sure there are numerous mongers here who recognize OP’s avatar.

And again despite your disbelief, Apple made me a job offer and I turned it down. They really don’t pay all that well compared to other tech companies. But you’re probably not aware of that since Steve Jobs is dead. Need I remind you a third time about Steve Jobs?

Finally, I am giving OP some credit for his review not sugar coating a bad performance. As you stated, Ronin also had issues with Foxy. So stop being a prude. We all know Foxy isn’t in her 40s, but she damn sure isn’t in her 20s either.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 07:47 AM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=SteveJobs;1061836300]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]As JTBC says above, “he sent it to your other screen, HSL.” HSL, PeterBota, Flavor Guy, Whenever, and about 50 other shadows of shadows of shadows. All hateful toward Blue and toward the basic honest functioning of this site.

this.. the OP and his now banned plethora of handles is a TROLL, with an agenda to destroy ECCIE, but more specifically Blue Spa. why are a few guys pretending like this review is real? did you forget the posted pics of the car at Blue, and the phony FBI email the OP said he received.. did you forget the phony Bali story, about getting pulled over by the Cops upon leaving that Spa? c'mon guys, you are smarter than some of you are showing.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 07:49 AM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
I am giving OP some credit for his review not sugar coating a bad performance.
why, BB? you know the review was made up, and phony.. why dignify it as something real? the handle, along with the other fakes, Hopie, ProfessorXaviar, and HSL are all banned. why give forum to a bald Liar?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 09:49 AM   #49
drock00
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I don't want to get involved in board drama, but I do think people should know that not all of the negative reviews for Foxy are fake even if perhaps this one is. Before spending your time, effort, and money you should know that she is apparently very YMMV and it is very coincidental that any negative information about certain places gets attacked and buried very quickly.

I like blue...I just don't like gambling so I wouldn't recommend any provider associated with so much YMMV.
drock00 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:56 AM   #50
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by drock00 View Post
I don't want to get involved in board drama, but I do think people should know that not all of the negative reviews for Foxy are fake even if perhaps this one is. Before spending your time, effort, and money you should know that she is apparently very YMMV and it is very coincidental that any negative information about certain places gets attacked and buried very quickly.

I like blue...I just don't like gambling so I wouldn't recommend any provider associated with so much YMMV.
This was my entire point at the beginning before I realized who he was. Do your research and your point is very valid!! She has been hit or miss. So YMMV.

Then once The identity of the poster was discovered then it was completely fake and drama ensued!!!

Sucks but this dude is a nut job!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:25 AM   #51
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by drock00 View Post

Totally agree. I just gave the benefit of a doubt because the WK bullshit seems overly utilized here.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:28 AM   #52
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
why, BB? you know the review was made up, and phony.. why dignify it as something real? the handle, along with the other fakes, Hopie, ProfessorXaviar, and HSL are all banned. why give forum to a bald Liar?
He seemed harmless to me. The review was inline with the recent feedback too.

Read my remarks above...
Old 11-04-2019, 01:49 PM   #53
CumTogether
Gaining Momentum

RIP to the Music-Hating Blue Meanies, Who “Only Take No for an Answer,” Never Yes
CumTogether is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:10 PM   #54
houston23
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Damn dude no need to hate. I agree there are some suspect promoting which I always take with a grain of salt.

Not even sure if these bash threads actually saw the girls cause they seem so tense after getting some pussy.
houston23 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 02:12 AM   #55
3dom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
It seems there’s certainly a wide disparity of experiences. Some reviews are obvious promotions, while others seem more in line with normal expectations. My personal experience with her last week was a total fail. The highlight was the initial fatigue and disinterest that degraded to anguish when the towel came off. BJ was mediocre and she asked for “short time-me small” back in the room. I easily agreed, as I treat everyone of them like my favorite gf while I’m with them. DATY was awkward, and she asked to quit before we even started. I was going to leave but emo asked me to take Layna, who I found quite engaging. I’ve been doing this 17 years and definitely one of my more disappointing experiences. And the only bad one ever at Blue.
Consider yourself lucky, she flat out told me NO DATY! She is special
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 05:26 AM   #56
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Nice. Bumping a review 30 days old by a guy who got banned not only here but on OH2 as well. Plus I looked for your review and didn’t see one.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:48 AM   #57
3dom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Nice. Bumping a review 30 days old by a guy who got banned not only here but on OH2 as well. Plus I looked for your review and didn’t see one.
Ghostrider, If my content rubbed you the wrong way, it certainly was not my intention. To remedy that, please try to remember that the ebb and flow of content on ECCIE is solely for entertainment purposes. Huffing and puffing over hither & tither is fine, as long as you are in good spirits. If it doesn’t feel fun, find out why and turn that frown upside down! You deserve it.
That said, as I’m sure you are aware, expressing yourself in this forum can take several structured paths. A review, a thread, and a post. Agreed?
For clarity, the reason you “didn’t see” my review is because I did not write one.
If you find my content “entertaining”, try searching posts or threads. My written works showcase a blend of unique expression, with fIne HOETRY. Beyond that foolishness, I enjoy engaging different topics in different ways, like I am doing with you here and now Ghosty. In context to Foxy, and any other provider, there is one element that remains consistent in and of what I say... I KEEP IT REAL AND I TELL IT LIKE IT IS. PERIOD. I would not say something is bad if it was good, nor would I say something is good if it was terrible. My opinion in this instance is that Foxy is not worth a yeller squirt of piss.
On that note, the hop~scotch, double Dutch, talking-head, leap frogging bustle of the Pussy Promo guy is a flavorless hat that doesn’t suit me. For if I was, you would be privy to my fluffed up REVIEWS and their “slanted agendas” .
My content takes its own course. If you check out my posts I express ideas in a somewhat colorful fashion. BTW ghost, if you think that I’m not worth a piss that is perfectly ok, just relax and have fun while you are at it. We ain’t trying to cure cancer or save the world up in here! Lol
It’s just Entertainment homie
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:26 AM   #58
xtheunknown
Valued Poster

Glad I bought popcorn as this is a funny show to watch...
xtheunknown is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:38 AM   #59
3dom
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
BTW, didn’t we go through this with Coffee and Nikki already?
Lol, That Ol’ Coffee was full of beanz
Remember my prophetic “under the table” hymn?

, ”The tale of Coffee! The freshly brewed wet dream”
Meanwhile, this lazy bitch is trying to win academy awards with a worn out “sore pussy routine”, A stale cup of coffee, that was a lot of drama, caused anguish to my cock, and kept my hard earned creme, without a blink! ... This Bitch was an expensive problem!

Why yes, I recall quite well now!

Tantalized by enchanting paranormal Advertise...,
invisible ink of a Ghostrider, selling a tall tale under the Coffee table,
that paradoxically promotes sub-par providers, Go figure.
It was just Ghostrider, and his NON-FICTION ~ FABLES!
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 10:52 AM   #60
3dom
Valued Poster

haahaa, sincerely all in fun.
3dom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women