Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60565
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2019, 10:24 AM   #46
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Not true. All they pay is 7.5% SS and Medicare Tax

I used to hire them in restaurants 30 years ago. They claim the maximum deductions so no income tax is held out the their check and they sure as hell don't file a return and mail a payment.

They pay 7.5% into SS and Medicare. Their employer matches it for a total of 15%. If they work for cash they obviously pay nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Illegals pay an average of 12 billion a year in taxes

https://www.politifact.com/punditfac...nts-pay-taxes/
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 10:31 AM   #47
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
I used to hire them in restaurants 30 years ago. They claim the maximum deductions so no income tax is held out the their check and they sure as hell don't file a return and mail a payment.

They pay 7.5% into SS and Medicare. Their employer matches it for a total of 15%. If they work for cash they obviously pay nothing.
You are right tonyv. thats where the numbers come from. the same thing is rampant in the construction and hospitality industries
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:16 AM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

After numerous searches -

Sen Cruz targets funds the government seized-or hopes to seize from El Chapo. How much money will be seized - and how much assets- is unclear.
I do not find that money is in the bank - but could be mistaken.

https://www.ajc.com/news/gen-politic...2rivRm7x2bZUO/
Probably the best article found. Open to correction if Money is in the bank
From the article:

'Even beyond the funding issues, most Texas Republicans in Congress have expressed opposition to the idea of building a wall along the state's southern border, urging the president to use a more "holistic approach" to border security. '
"
Cruz's idea similarly made no difference to Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, who describes the border wall proposal as "a 14th-century approach to a 21st-century challenge."
"I appreciate Sen. Cruz thinking creatively, but the problem with the wall is not a fiscal one; it is a physical one," Cuellar said in a written statement. "It would involve the government seizing private property, and cause environmental and economic damage. We need to invest in evidence-based, smart security measures, and empower border communities and local border patrol commanders to apply a tailored approach."

I feel Cuellar is right - the Wall is a boondoggle. Lots of better ways to focus on enhancing border security.
Trump has painted himself into a political corner with the DPST's - who are not going to let him off the hook short of death or resignation - to them- preferably both.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:24 AM   #49
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
After numerous searches -

Sen Cruz targets funds the government seized-or hopes to seize from El Chapo. How much money will be seized - and how much assets- is unclear.
I do not find that money is in the bank - but could be mistaken.

https://www.ajc.com/news/gen-politic...2rivRm7x2bZUO/
Probably the best article found. Open to correction if Money is in the bank
From the article:

'Even beyond the funding issues, most Texas Republicans in Congress have expressed opposition to the idea of building a wall along the state's southern border, urging the president to use a more "holistic approach" to border security. '
"
Cruz's idea similarly made no difference to Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, who describes the border wall proposal as "a 14th-century approach to a 21st-century challenge."
"I appreciate Sen. Cruz thinking creatively, but the problem with the wall is not a fiscal one; it is a physical one," Cuellar said in a written statement. "It would involve the government seizing private property, and cause environmental and economic damage. We need to invest in evidence-based, smart security measures, and empower border communities and local border patrol commanders to apply a tailored approach."

I feel Cuellar is right - the Wall is a boondoggle. Lots of better ways to focus on enhancing border security.
Trump has painted himself into a political corner with the DPST's - who are not going to let him off the hook short of death or resignation - to them- preferably both.

More Republicans are jumping ship each day. Nancy Pelosi is a way better negotiator and shes never gone bankrupt
Old 01-09-2019, 12:11 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post

They do not pay rent?

They do not pay sales tax on items they buy?

Are our food cost cheaper because of them?

Let's get real and expose all the savings and all the cost and not just cherry pick.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:41 PM   #51
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I think Isreal should pay for the wall....as much money as we give them!

Or we could double tax those in this country that support all the aid we sent them.
Israel is a great ally of the United States, and would get even greater aid if so called contractors would pay employment taxes like the law requires.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:43 PM   #52
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
They do not pay rent?

They do not pay sales tax on items they buy?

Are our food cost cheaper because of them?

Let's get real and expose all the savings and all the cost and not just cherry pick.
American workers doing the same jobs would also pay all those same things, as well as fucking income tax.

Greedy motherfuckers hire illegals to save money since they would have to pay legal workers more.

Those unemployed legal workers then have to collect government benefits paid for out of the taxes of legal income tax paying Americans.

So those who hire illegal aliens are greedy and selfish motherfucking assholes.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:19 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
They do not pay rent? Four and more men to a motel room and twelve and more men to a house -- a fraction of what an American worker would pay.

They do not pay sales tax on items they buy? Most illegals send the vast majority of their income out of country. So, no, they don't pay the same amount in sales tax that an American worker would.

Are our food cost cheaper because of them?Same argument southern slave owners used before the Civil War; meanwhile, competing wages were driven down because "they are cheaper to use."

Let's get real and expose all the savings and all the cost and not just cherry pick.Paying one worker a fraction of the wage value for a job and paying for the costs of social welfare for the American worker displaced in the work force by the illegal is not "cheaper".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #54
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have always said that the simple way to solve illegal immigration is to make it a Felony to employ someone that is in the a Country illegally.

Don’t arrest the Foreman on the job. March Federal Marshals into the Board of Directors meeting and put the CEO in handcuffs.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:32 PM   #55
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have always said that the simple way to solve illegal immigration is to make it a Felony to employ someone that is in the a Country illegally.

Don’t arrest the Foreman on the job. March Federal Marshals into the Board of Directors meeting and put the CEO in handcuffs.
I hope that never happens but it would stop it pretty quickly. It would also shut down every hotel in the country. And could you imagine the landscaping crisis.
Old 01-09-2019, 03:16 PM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
American workers doing the same jobs would also pay all those same things, as well as fucking income tax.

Greedy motherfuckers hire illegals to save money since they would have to pay legal workers more.

Those unemployed legal workers then have to collect government benefits paid for out of the taxes of legal income tax paying Americans.

So those who hire illegal aliens are greedy and selfish motherfucking assholes.
But the immigrants who pay into SS and Medicare will never get those benifits...remember Grasshopper, for ever ying there is a yang.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:19 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

That sounds rather draconian and illegal.

Be like putting Trump in jail if one of his underlings fucked up.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:28 PM   #58
oeb11
Valued Poster

Have not seen any more on the illegals employed at Trump venues
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.f68201790f7e
And some legals
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sas/764053002/

Anyone remember the movie - A Day without a Mexican - 2004?
Illegals provide cheap labor throughout this country.

we need to completely re-think the immigration laws to admit and follow workers whom are not not citizens, and keep out the criminals and drug cartels.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:27 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Have not seen any more on the illegals employed at Trump venues
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.f68201790f7e
And some legals
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sas/764053002/

Anyone remember the movie - A Day without a Mexican - 2004?
Illegals provide cheap labor throughout this country.

we need to completely re-think the immigration laws to admit and follow workers whom are not not citizens, and keep out the criminals and drug cartels.
Illegals who tap into America's social welfare programs aren't "cheap". They're a net deficit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:45 PM   #60
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Illegals who tap into America's social welfare programs aren't "cheap". They're a net deficit.
Where is the typical 3 to 4 links from radical right wing websites to back up this latest round of unfounded nonsense that you normally provide?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women