Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41799
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #46
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
Dear 'Puppies' ....I don't know what your problem is today but I think that YOUR opinion is a little 'skewed' ! If a lady chooses to live her life as a provider then it's HER business as to whether she makes that life choice or not. I've met a lot of friendly and fun providers who have much more class than some women who live a non-providing lives. If a providers friends and family accept her for who she is and the choices she makes then she is MOST fortunate indeed! Where I come from you support your friends and family and respect what they do and who they are. Most friends/family would surely disown or constantly berate a relative or friend who was discovered to be a provider.
I Support Melannie, or any other providers who CHOOSE to make their living, or just earn extra cash, as a providers if that's what they want to do!
If a young provider, or any provider, makes a CHOICE, to show her face then she's old enough to be responsible for her own actions.
PJ
Amen Planojim. My thoughts much better expressed by you.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #47
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever a lady decides is fine with me...I will say that quite a few ladies who do indeed show their faces are quite LOVELY!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #48
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I NEVER wanted to post face pictures. But its hard to pay my bills without doing it though
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #49
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... No Duck Lips...
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:12 AM   #50
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I agree with Grace Preston. A lot of ladies are not here to make this their long term career and have other goals. Being a provider is just a stepping stone & helping them get to their next plateau. I am not saying a lady should be ashamed of being a sex worker but the internet is forever and with Goggle Images and Tineye I tell ladies I photograph discretion is the only way to go, cover their face with their hair or turn their face to the side. You don't want children, family, future husbands, employers to be able to associate you back to the hobby or business. Another 10 years technology will take us in a new direction. Believe me anonymity has it's advantages...
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:33 AM   #51
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
Honestly, I NEVER wanted to post face pictures. But its hard to pay my bills without doing it though
It is a reality, some of us are only going to see women that show their faces. Sometimes, trusted friends might have assured me that they are pretty.
I'm about having a good time. I like to laugh and kid around. A girl with a smile on her face is going to reel me in. A girl with a frown on her face doesn't present herself as someone that I would enjoy being with.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:40 AM   #52
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

You can get a sense of how pretty (or not) her face is by info/reviews here. I have yet to be disappointed in seeing a girl that doesn't show her face.

Aren't us guys lucky we don't have to show our faces? Suppose the girls wanted to see them if you've never seen her before...you know...just so she knows it's you knocking on her door...hmmmm?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:24 AM   #53
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd rather deal with the loss of potential business than deal with the potential future ramifications. It has been pretty much universally said that I have an attractive face with no "anomalies". That's good enough for most... I can live with those it isn't good enough for
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #54
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Thank you Doug! One of the philosophies that I live by is that technically we're ALL WHORES and none of us are perfect no matter what we do for a living! In my history as a hobbyist I've only had to deal with ONE psycho of a provider. I've met and dated quite a few women in my 'straight' life who were controlling and total ding-a-lings!
Whether it be lovely ladies like the lovely Melannie Star who choose to make their living in the hobby, a woman who just wants to make a little cash on the side, or just a woman who needs a live 'dick' but doesn't want to deal with the 'dick attached to the dick', I FULLY support HER CHOICE to do what she wants to do with her life. That includes her choice to expose her face in her photos or make a living in the hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
Amen Planojim. My thoughts much better expressed by you.
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #55
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

The face not being shown is ok with me. But ladies: You gotta show your tits..
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 11:49 AM   #56
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Personally, I do not see or even contact providers to possibly set up appointments without seeing their face, be it in their showcase or they send me a private pic via email or text. I get very tickled at the providers who say how pretty they are, but no pics of their pretty face. I understand there may be future ramifications, but I bet that is very rare.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #57
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
Thank you Doug! One of the philosophies that I live by is that technically we're ALL WHORES and none of us are perfect no matter what we do for a living! In my history as a hobbyist I've only had to deal with ONE psycho of a provider. I've met and dated quite a few women in my 'straight' life who were controlling and total ding-a-lings!
Whether it be lovely ladies like the lovely Melannie Star who choose to make their living in the hobby, a woman who just wants to make a little cash on the side, or just a woman who needs a live 'dick' but doesn't want to deal with the 'dick attached to the dick', I FULLY support HER CHOICE to do what she wants to do with her life. That includes her choice to expose her face in her photos or make a living in the hobby.
Yes again our philosophies jive. But i married a couple of the controlling types and to my chagrin they left with more than I. Now I hobby. My preference is the Provider who makes her living loving what she does with full disclosure. Too old to play with the others tho have and might again..
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:20 PM   #58
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
[an] attractive face with no "anomalies".
The no "anomalies" had me laughing out loud.

I can attest that there are no jagged scars or hideous deformities. In fact I will go so far as to say Grace is quite pretty. But then again, she knows that I say that to all the ...
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:17 PM   #59
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Personally, I do not see or even contact providers to possibly set up appointments without seeing their face, be it in their showcase or they send me a private pic via email or text. I get very tickled at the providers who say how pretty they are, but no pics of their pretty face. I understand there may be future ramifications, but I bet that is very rare.
Yes.. I'm sure you think most of us have no future outside of this. It isn't nearly as rare as you think it is. In fact, there are multiple ladies who have had their worlds turned upside down because their face on this site was rather irrefutable evidence. I don't go around saying that I have a pretty face.... others do that for me. I've never been that silly or vain.

I can tell you this-- anyone who now works, or plans on working in the medical profession with a career that involves licensing or in the education field is a FOOL if they show their face. Moral turpitude is enough to cost you a license. You don't have to have an arrest record. Heck-- there have been teachers fired for having posed in magazines.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #60
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Yes.. I'm sure you think most of us have no future outside of this. It isn't nearly as rare as you think it is. In fact, there are multiple ladies who have had their worlds turned upside down because their face on this site was rather irrefutable evidence. I don't go around saying that I have a pretty face.... others do that for me. I've never been that silly or vain.

I can tell you this-- anyone who now works, or plans on working in the medical profession with a career that involves licensing or in the education field is a FOOL if they show their face. Moral turpitude is enough to cost you a license. You don't have to have an arrest record. Heck-- there have been teachers fired for having posed in magazines.

That is not what I meant. I meant that when a provider chooses leave the business, the ramifications are rare that being a provider will come back to haunt them. It happens, but that is the way it goes, you were responsible enough to make the decision to be a provider, then any consequences you incur in the future, you have no one to blame but yourself for choosing this line of work, even part time or very temporary. It happens if you show you face or not as the pics that you do have on your p411 profile, showcase and ads you run IS you and IS your body and even an idiot can figure it out if they are so inclined. But even then, it would be gutless and uncouth for someone to expose and call you out for being a provider. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

These days, many of the girls are letting guys take pics and even letting them shoot vids of her. That is the going thing right now and I do not think it will change anytime soon. Yes, the pics and vids are meant to be be discreet, but anyone can save the pics and vids, then do whatever they want with them. I, for one have multiple SD cards of different providers, mostly pics, and yes, some nude spread leg shots and action shots, but the SD cards are in a safe place and I have and will keep my word that they are for my eyes only, not for distribution.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women