Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #46
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Azz and Ranch? Ewww!
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #47
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangalores View Post
Love some mustard on my pork chops. I've found my soul mate.
If you also like french fries diped in cream gravy, I'll marry you
tomorrow. We can live happly ever after on our hog, and potato
farm.
Looks like a match made in heaven!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheparsekiii View Post
Oh snaps! Reese- I will bring a "big bottle" of A1 and a squeezable bottle of mustard if you go eat with me...
And sit in the corner of the restaurant...that is heheheh

LOL....well I have been to a few really nice places recently and I did not ask for A-1 because well, like you all said...the steak was great and did not need it. You can teach an old dog new tricks
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #48
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Yeah because we providers all come from poor homes and ate tv dinners growing up!!! No way in hell we know how to act in a nice establishment or the "proper" way to eat a steak!!

I really am starting to wonder about the mental stability of some folks here that spend allllllll day online trolling hooker boards, you might want to get out and get laid a little more often
Before you start insulting me again, why not go read Reese's post where she talks about the very thing I posted about.

Here, Let me quote it for you so you won't have to find it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Hey now.....some of us weren't born and raised eating "fine" steaks and had to cover them with A-1, my favorite by the way. Old habits are hard to break.
Why not insult Reese for HER comment made before mine? Oh wait, you just felt the need to hijack this by your post trying to slam me rather than contributing to the thread.

YOU may have come from a fine home where you had plenty of opportunity to have expensive steaks at top shelf restaurants but that doesn't mean the providers he has chosen to take to dinner had that luxury.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #49
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

This thread is ri-goddamn-diculous, to quote Dr. Evil. My dad taught me years ago, my money is a green as anyone else's...maybe not in the same volume, but green just the same.

Everyone has their own taste. Is it more offensive to put steak sauce on a steak, or order the damn thing so well done it could double as the leather on the bottom of your shoes? Who cares? You're out to have a good time, so don't sweat the small stuff. Sheesh!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #50
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Sighhhh...LL and JJ...ya'll need to do some fucking and get it out!!!! LOL

back to original topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Before you start insulting me again, why not go read Reese's post where she talks about the very thing I posted about.

Here, Let me quote it for you so you won't have to find it:

Why not insult Reese for HER comment made before mine? Oh wait, you just felt the need to hijack this by your post trying to slam me rather than contributing to the thread.

YOU may have come from a fine home where you had plenty of opportunity to have expensive steaks at top shelf restaurants but that doesn't mean the providers he has chosen to take to dinner had that luxury.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #51
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

What if you just like the way it tastes with steak? Even good ones? It's not about whether it "needs" anything or not. Needs and wants are two different things .

Jules, you are lucky you grew up on TV dinners! I was raised on nothing but Spam and fried bologna sandwiches . Despite my childhood of fried processed meats and squalor, I've been able to explain what an amuse bouche is, on more than one dinner date......so I am pretty familiar with upscale cuisine. I don't think it's a matter of not being exposed to fine dining. Maybe it's just a preference!

I also put ketchup on hot dogs. Some places in the U.S. will shame you for asking for such a thing. WALDT.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #52
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was reading this thread and wondering when I would read that the provider picked up the steak and ate it with her hands. Well that comment never came. Oh well.

I never eat steak with steak sauce, not really sure why. I really do not like ketchup or mayonnaise that much.

Yes, its insulting to put sauce on a really good steak. Now having said that, if I were a dude, and I knew I was going to get some hot fun with a provider after dinner, she could pour the whole bottle on her steak.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:01 PM   #53
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

How about we just shove the bottle of sauce up our azz? Better?

Dannie, hot dogs and ketchup...no no! I recall doing that in Nursery School though, but now I hate both hot dogs and ketchup!

A well done steak is pretty much a waste as well...my dad eats them just that way. Bluck!

Next time I go to Dragos, I am going to have them cover my stuffed lobster with Mayo...bet that goes over well.

I will admit, I LOVE Alfredo Sauce and Olive Oil for my bread at any restaurant that will allow me lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:07 AM   #54
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

If you need A1, it's not a good steak, period.
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:58 AM   #55
txjeff
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I agree completely that you don't want to put steak sauce on a good steak. When you buy an expensive steak, you want to taste the expensive steak and not the $3 steak sauce. I think that some people think that steak sauce on a steak is like mustard on a hamburger: Required seasoning. It is not.

Now having said all that, ultimately I think that if you want to put steak sauce on an expensive steak, then you go right ahead and do it. There is no objective way to enjoy food. Yes, you may offend the chef. A chef's food is like an artist's art--If you attempted to add more stars to Van Gogh's "Starry Night," he would probably be offended too--Or not; He was a crazy bastard after all. Anyway, the point is this: People get offended by almost everything. No matter what you do, chances are, that somewhere, there's someone who will be offended by it. You can't live your life being worried about offending people--It's going to happen, regardless.

Anyway, that's what I think. Don't be offended.
txjeff is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:16 AM   #56
txhunter56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Hey now.....some of us weren't born and raised eating "fine" steaks and had to cover them with A-1, my favorite by the way. Old habits are hard to break.

I'm country, so I put mustard on my pork chops...guess I won't be getting invited to a fine dining establishment any time soon...lol.

Reese,
You pick the restaurant you are comfortable with. There, problem solved!

You just might find you like a good steak without A-1. I've never tried mustard on pork chops. But, then again, I don't care for mustard on a burger either. Now, i have had cream gravy on pork chops. I thought that was country.
txhunter56 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #57
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Some of you city folks is kinds of funny. Think yall ben breathing to many gas
fumes from big city traffic ( God damn slacker ass Al Gore, cars were suppose to be running on flower petals by now )

Never saw pretention measured by ounces of steak sause before.

I grew up on a cattle ranch my old man had. He raised some of the finest beef around, had a special feeding secret to give the meat the best flavor you could imagine. So good it would make the head person at PETA turn traitor.

He loved steak sauce on his steaks, said it added to the flavor of a good
steak, but couldn't cover up the flavor of a bad one.

He would have laughed out loud at the notion of offending some chef
by useing it on his steak.

I mean it's pretty much grill to the plate is it not, what else are you gonna do to it
maybe add on some spices and seasoning, or marinade it.

Wait a second maybe Im wrong or missed something. Let me look at the label on my
steak sauce and see whats in here.

Lets see now, ingredients--spices, seasoning--can be used as a marinade.

I'll be dangded.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #58
durango95
Account Disabled

Reading this thread is like everyone trying to decide on which provider is the best. We are all different, we all like different things. If a person wants A-1, ketchup, or even mustard go enjoy your meal. I dont know of one chef in this country that would refuse a customer because they put A1 or whatever on a steak. They want your MONEY!!! The restaurant business is tough, real tough. Did you know over 300 restaurants in the DFW area closed last year? More than this year. Lots of great steak places dont care how you like your steak, raw, medium or burnt, just order lots of wine, martini's, and pay your tab, thats what they care about.

I still like Ruth's Chris Steak House the best, good quality, great side dishes, and they have a broiler set at 1,600 degrees that can sear and cook a great steak. If you are at home, only one way to cook like Ruth's Chris. Take a cast iron skillet, yes an old cast iron. Get it smoking hot and I mean smoking. Take your steak, salt and pepper, just a bit of garlic, and coat with a thin layer of olive oil and sear the steak on each side about three minutes. After browning both sides(always remember brown food taste good) place the pan with the steak in a very hot oven, about 425-450 for about another eight minutes. Take the steak out of the oven and remove from the pan and let it "rest" for about 10 minutes. This depends a lot on the thickness of the steak.

Then throw the steak to the dogs, grab Dannie and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, repeat fuck fuck fuck fuck. Ok you get the point.

And Reese, mustard on pork chops is actually a french method, also used on lamb, but thats for another post. Enjoy your read and pink meat!!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:39 AM   #59
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheparsekiii View Post
This can offend the chef!
Whether raised on TV Dinners or fine dining you do NOT piss of the people that handle your food. Else your dessert may have extra special ingredients.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:19 AM   #60
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If I wanna put some damn A-1 on my steak, I'ma put some damn A-1 on my steak! I don't give a damn how well you cooked it. I LIKE THE FLAVOR OF A-1 STEAK SAUCE. The chef is not eating the steak. I am. The fact that I'm in the restaurant YOU'RE working in should be compliment enough.

Some things are what they are. I eat steak sauce on steak, I eat ketchup and mustard on hamburgers, maybe a pickle, too. Hell, I like onions, as well, except when I have an ensuing appointment. The steak you cook is for the customers, and however THEY want it, not how YOU want it. You're OFFENDED as a chef because I wanna put sauce on your so called masterfully cooked, seasoned to perfection, unaugmentable steak, you egotistical, self-grandizing mother fucker??? I'm the one eating the damn steak. These are my taste buds, and my taste buds like steak sauce. Hell, I eat it on hamburgers, chicken, bacon, and any other forms of meat as well. That's just who I am. Am I a country, backwoods, BAMA MF'er because of such tastes? Maybe so. Oh, well. Am I now unworthy of eating your glorious steak because of all this? Fine. I'll walk out of this MF'er and take my country ass down to Outback and spend $40 on steaks for them, and leave YOUR steak sitting on the table. Hey, how about you pay for it? Then, MAYBE THEN I'll eat it without sauce on it.

Better yet, YOU eat it since you're so fucking in love with it.

MF'er!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women