Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2022, 01:36 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You are so misguided. No, the left is not against an even playing field. It's just another medium.

This suspiciously anticipated platform is what artists are waiting for. Too bad there is very, and I mean very, little creativity on the right to use it to their advantage.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 02:09 PM   #47
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Reality check in Aisle 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
...Too bad there is very, and I mean very, little creativity on the right to use it to their advantage. ..
Isn't that gal in you picture still gainfully unemployed over that tasteless stunt?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:36 PM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

heres a thread on poison pill tactic to fight off a hostile take over.

interesting read if anyone wants to read it.

https://twitter.com/TrungTPhan/statu...12173436637184
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 04:26 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Where the fun is

It will start getting interesting when someone finally gets up the gumption to bring up whether refusing to consider the buyout is in the best interests of the stock holders of a publicly traded company. Which Musk could easily do as a share holder (largest personal holder at that). It would not take too much effort to cajole a few others to join him in that endeavor either.

Obviously, Twatter will have to issue him a 1099 at the end of the year for living rent-free in their heads. Kinda like the TDS crowd of dumpster fires we have around here.
Old 04-17-2022, 05:05 AM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/KBlive/4240
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 05:15 AM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/285992
Old 04-17-2022, 08:25 AM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Forrest Gumption?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 04:17 PM   #53
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I can imagine that the current leadership of Twitter is looking out over a graveyard of evidence. Evidence of criminal wrongdoing, sedition, lies, and hypocrisy. If Musk gets that...well, a lot of people have some splainin to do.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 06:20 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

the muskrat roast begins ..

SNL’s Michael Che and Colin Jost Brutally Roast Elon Musk

https://www.yahoo.com/news/snl-micha...045434810.html

Less than a year ago, Elon Musk was hosting Saturday Night Live. Now he’s its biggest punchline.

“Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter for over $40 billion so he can loosen its free speech rules,” Michael Che said this week, before adding, “That’s how badly white guys want to use the ‘N-word.’”

For the next few minutes, the “Weekend Update” anchors tore into the richest man on the planet for his bizarre plot to take over Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexNSg-4yjs

Matt Wilstein
Sat, April 16, 2022, 11:54 PM

Less than a year ago, Elon Musk was hosting Saturday Night Live. Now he’s its biggest punchline.

“Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter for over $40 billion so he can loosen its free speech rules,” Michael Che said this week, before adding, “That’s how badly white guys want to use the ‘N-word.’”

For the next few minutes, the “Weekend Update” anchors tore into the richest man on the planet for his bizarre plot to take over Twitter.

Honestly, I don’t understand why Elon even wants to own Twitter,” Colin Jost said. “It used to be something that seemed important and even fun and now you look at it and it’s confusing and depressing. It’s the Giuliani of apps.”

“And come on, Elon built electric cars, he’s going to Mars, why is he even involving himself with Twitter?” Jost continued. “It would be like if the Prince of England gave it all up just to marry an actor from Suits. Plus, Twitter isn’t even that profitable anymore. It just feels like a bad business decision. And I say that as someone who bought a Staten Island Ferry with Pete [Davidson].”

Elsewhere in the segment, Jost and Che seemed to take a bit of a break from going after Donald Trump and the Republicans to take some shots at Joe Biden, who recently received the lowest approval rating of his presidency at 33 percent. Or, as Jost pointed out, “less than half” of Sonic the Hedgehog 2’s approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Later, Jost drew groans from the studio audience when he made a joke about a video that went viral of Biden appearing to shake hands with an invisible person. “Hey, her name is Kamala,” he said. Taken aback by the response, Jost then ad-libbed, “When’s the last time you saw her?”
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 04:24 PM   #55
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default What about a two-fer?!?

Seems even one former employee and current board member seems to side a bit with Musk. Might make for an interesting proxy fight dance partner. I suspect he still owns more than a handful of shares and if the poison pill works as described, their shares would double. Though it remains to be sen if they can actually implement a poison pill as described to exclude only one shareholder.
Quote:

Jack Dorsey rips Twitter’s board, says it has ‘consistently been the dysfunction of the company’
“Are you allowed to say this?” one user tweeted. “No,” Dorsey replied

Twitter cofounder and short-time board member Jack Dorsey called out his social media platform’s board on Saturday, saying “it’s consistently been the dysfunction of the company.”

“If [sic] look into the history of [the] Twitter board, it’s intriguing as I was a witness on its early beginnings, mired in plots and coups, and particularly amongst Twitter’s founding members. I wish if [sic] it could be made into a Hollywood thriller one day,” one user tweeted.

“It’s consistently been the dysfunction of the company,” Dorsey replied....
Ruh-Rho...
Old 04-18-2022, 05:05 PM   #56
bambino
Valued Poster

Twitters board is racist. They’re blocking an African American from buying them.
Old 04-18-2022, 05:24 PM   #57
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Isn't that gal in you picture still gainfully unemployed over that tasteless stunt?

Are you talking about the Vice President in my gallery? Or this one:

Do you think Elon would allow it?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 08:45 PM   #58
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Seems even one former employee and current board member seems to side a bit with Musk. Might make for an interesting proxy fight dance partner. I suspect he still owns more than a handful of shares and if the poison pill works as described, their shares would double. Though it remains to be sen if they can actually implement a poison pill as described to exclude only one shareholder.
Ruh-Rho...
dorsey has 2.5% twitter shares
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 10:53 AM   #59
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

*Musk, Twitter Deal to Be Valued at $44 Billion, Sources Say --WSJ

*Deal to Be Announced After Market Close Monday if Not Sooner, Sources Say --WSJ

Elon Musk
14m
I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 11:02 AM   #60
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04...itter.amp.html
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women