Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453277
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42354
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2023, 05:20 PM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default This is Real Life -- You make the call

Your town has been nuked. Your skin is falling off in a burning rash. You can hardly breath.Your water is contaminated and your ground poisoned - your prospects are bleak.

Along comes two men. Ones brings you water, food and spends time with you and asks nothing in return. The other takes your money, skips the country and gives it all away.

You make the call.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 05:23 PM   #47
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Your town has been nuked. Your skin is falling off in a burning rash. You can hardly breath.You water is poisened ad your prospects are bleek

Along comes two men. Ones brings you water, food and spends time with you and asks nothing in return. The other takes your money, skips the country and gives it all away.

You make the call.

... One o' your BEST posts ever, mate.

And you've had MANY good ones!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 05:28 PM   #48
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Speaking of the big old gross orange cartoon balloon and big macs (on topic always)

He served a "college" championship team the orange fat fuck special...big Mac fast food in the white house

Of course these bad ass mofos were not impressed with his clueless lake of effort. "Hey ignorant orange gross fat ass..
We've had enough fast fucking food. Maybe show some class next time"

No other championship team would ever vist that white house again. (They had better things to do) All other championship teams loved to visit the Obama or Biden white house and always considered it an honor with class

Only trumpy could fuck that shit up. The country is in a much better place without megas fucking it up

Maybe some clueless ignorant racist rednecks will try to defend trumpy and big macs. Do they even have big macs in the swamp???

I crack myself up making fun of stupid. If you don't believe me just watch
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 05:36 PM   #49
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Ya just veered off-topic, but to answer
- the Georgia Bulldogs were BLUE that Biden didn't invite them
to the White House.

Uh... Is BIDEN gonna visit East Palestine anytime soon??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 05:52 PM   #50
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

bamboozled and confused trumpies cant see this was ONLY a campaign stunt that benefited no one but his campaign run.
Many other tragedies have happened in the last few weeks.
But trumpf decides to go to east palestine one day before buttigieg. Weeks afer it happened. And it just so happens its on the border with 2 major battle ground states he would need.

# hashtag Complete publicity stunt
# hashtag miserable pos scumbag

mic drop
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:17 PM   #51
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You Trumpettes are funny. Trump goes to a town that pretty much nobody has ever heard of outside of Ohio and exploits their bad circumstances to give them beans, (he has a relationship with the owners of the brand so that didn't cost him shit). He also gave them his water (poltical donation money so that didn't cost him shit but he financially benefited from as 1b1 alluded to) and gave them some cheap ass nasty Micky D burgers. Hell, I treat my damn dog better than that, but I don't put on a stupid ass red cap and tell everyone about it and act like I am a savior.

Edit for ace below: LOL. You are funny, old man. I think it's adorable.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:27 PM   #52
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You Trumpettes are funny. Trump goes to a town that pretty much nobody has ever heard of outside of Ohio and exploits their bad circumstances to give them beans, (he has a relationship with the owners of the brand so that didn't cost him shit). He also gave them his water (poltical donation money so that didn't cost him shit but he financially benefited from as 1b1 alluded to) and gave them Micky D's. Hell, I treat my damn dog better than that, but I don't put on a stupid ass red cap and tell everyone about it and act like I am a savior.
Why would you? You weren’t the best President in the last 100 years like Mr Trump was. Nobody cares what you do or don’t do and there is a reason for that, you haven’t. The gave away more money to people in need than you will make if you live 150 years. Don’t care what his reason for doing it, fact is he did it . Your last words will be Trump and that is truly pathetic.
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:35 PM   #53
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trumpy went and sold them Swamp water. Wtf can Biden do to support red morans. Red states are all about states freedom until shit happens

Obama put the safety brakes on trains and the trumpy swamp took them off

Stil No clue and still no actual defense of the gop(s)

Ignorance of a situation opinions do not count. Butt your butt can keep giving it up to your swamp mega buddies

Only reply if you're an ignorant racist clueless redneck and mommy still feeds

The doj and fbi and Cia and irs have big ass auto fu gop weapons. The gop loves to weaponize...then run and hide

I've heard from a lot of people a lot of good people the best people in the world people in my 5 billion people last appearance that was wonderful the biggest ever people...that stupid people don't know they're stupid people. I don't believe it though because ima stable genius and the really smartest people support me. Even though they don't look so good...white stupid trash
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 06:41 PM   #54
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Why would you? You weren’t the best President in the last 100 years like Mr Trump was. Nobody cares what you do or don’t do and there is a reason for that, you haven’t. The gave away more money to people in need than you will make if you live 150 years. Don’t care what his reason for doing it, fact is he did it . Your last words will be Trump and that is truly pathetic.
{sigh}
Old 02-23-2023, 07:53 PM   #55
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
{sigh}

Drunk posting at its finest. Am I right?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 08:18 PM   #56
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Your town has been nuked. Your skin is falling off in a burning rash. You can hardly breath.Your water is contaminated and your ground poisoned - your prospects are bleak.

You make the call.
Is this Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 10:29 PM   #57
winn dixie
BANNED

Word is... After visiting east palestine trump quickly rushed to take a decontamination bath and all the orange paint was stripped off his body.
Old 02-24-2023, 04:36 AM   #58
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ouch. So sorry for your loss, though I doubt you'll have better luck next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
As you said on topic...The trumpy adm said NO to safety brakes on trains and the train owners payoff was huge....
Oh well... Looks like losers keep loosing. Is that a bylaw in ya'lls Butt Munch club or something? Same as it ever was... Is Pettie-Pie the hub of ya'lls circle-jerk club?

Quote:
NTSB Chair: Brake Rule Buttigieg Blamed Trump for Repealing ‘Would Not Have Prevented’ East Palestine Derailment

During an interview aired on Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chair Jennifer Homendy stated that while electronically controlled pneumatic (ECP) brakes would make things safer, when it comes to the East Palestine, Ohio derailment, “even with ECP brakes, the derailment would have occurred, the fire would have ensued, and the five vinyl chloride tank cars would still have to be vented and burned.” And, at best, they possibly could have “reduced damage where a couple of cars could have remained on the tracks,” but modeling still needs to be done to determine this.

Host Jake Tapper asked, “[E]ven with the 20 cars with toxic materials, under current safety rules, that train still did not qualify for designation as a high-hazard flammable train, which would have gotten it — or required at least, a newer, safer braking system. So, that rule as it stands right now clearly was inadequate for the citizens of East Palestine. Why not add the newer braking system to any train carrying hazardous material, not just those with more than 20 cars of hazardous material?”

Homendy answered, “The NTSB has looked at electronically controlled pneumatic braking for a number of years and we did some testing as well. Certainly, it would improve safety. But for this investigation and for this derailment, ECP brakes would not have prevented the derailment. The wheel bearing failed on car number 23, so even with ECP brakes, the derailment would have occurred, the fire would have ensued, and the five vinyl chloride tank cars would still have to be vented and burned. What it could have done was maybe reduced damage where a couple of cars could have remained on the tracks, but we’re going to do some modeling along with the Federal Railroad Administration to determine just that.”...
Old 02-24-2023, 05:13 AM   #59
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default And the hits keep coming (losses too)

Dang! Ya'lls Butt Munch club is really taking it up the keester these days.
Quote:
...Trump also noted that it was “very strange” for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) not to offer East Palestine assistance at first.

“When I announced that I was coming, they changed their tune. It was an amazing phenomenon,” Trump said. “The mayor and I were discussing that, it was quite amazing what happened — that was a quick, rapid change.”

Last week, after it was revealed that Trump planned to visit East Palestine, FEMA decided to deploy federal services to the town — despite previously telling Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) that the train derailment incident was ineligible for FEMA assistance.

At the fire station, Sen. Vance also delivered remarks, in which he stated that President Trump’s visit to the Ohio town ensures that America will not forget about the people of East Palestine...
So by simply announcing his intent to be there FEMA changed course and stepped up. Who knows, maybe if F Joe Biden wasn't skipping the country with their tax dollars things might have been different. Oh well, what ever makes you sleep at night I 'spose...
Old 02-24-2023, 06:39 AM   #60
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Your call I s'pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Is this Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Kinda looks a little like it.

AMPReviews.net