Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2020, 09:45 AM   #46
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi sugar,
No, I'm in San Antonio now and retired. I left all those Putin whacko truck stops in Austin. Kisses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang Ellen...are you in Austin or servicein a whacko truck stop like the other Putin appointed on here?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:48 AM   #47
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
people... remember that crazy bitch, mary trump.

the stolen tax returns came from mary trump who stole it with help from some one at trump's accounting firm. she stole something like 20+ boxes of trumps financial records and dumped them at the NYT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
I do not consider Mary Trump to be a crazy bitch. Anyone would resent their uncle who coerced the patriarch to giving him the entire family fortune and screwing every other family member in the process.

One of the main duties of any accounting firm is to protect the privacy of their clients. If Mary Trump stole these records as you suggest, Then Donnie's accounting firm was extremely derelict in their duties.

Is it such a stretch to believe that they were equally derelict in their duty to prepare thorough and honest tax returns for their client? Of course it is not and only the most myopic Trump supporters would even consider to argue otherwise.

Her grandfather left her out of his will when he died. those 2 didn't get along according to the reports of trump family members.

generally, grand children generally do not get any money from their grand parents.

jealousy and resentment is the order of the day for Mary Trump.

its why I believe she is the NYT source. Mary made that claim of stealing the boxes from the accounting firm.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:44 AM   #48
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Maybe the trump accounting firm was another "anybody but trump" too. That's a good reason to wash the slime away. Expose the corruption and let real Americans decide
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:48 AM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I saw Mary Trump interviewed last night. She didn't give it away that she is the source, but it makes sense.

I heard on WBAP this morning, that Trump MAY have made millions in estimated tax payments, and the $750 was simply the excess remaining. I don't know if it is wishful thinking on the part of the unabashedly right-wing Morning Crew, or has some truth to it. But we know the millions in refund from a few years back, was due to severe losses claimed.

Trump better have a good answer tonight, something besides ''I'm under audit'', and saying nothing more.

The State of New York may bring charges by November 3rd.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:54 AM   #50
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

It's gonna be a heart ach tonight for the few remaining putin/trump supporters. Except for the ignorant racist clueless rednecks that keep sniffing the lead in their trailer park dining room table
Old 09-29-2020, 11:59 AM   #51
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Maybe the trump accounting firm was another "anybody but trump" too. That's a good reason to wash the slime away. Expose the corruption and let real Americans decide
If trump's tax returns were "corrupt" it would mean the accounting firm that prepared them was "corrupt" - so they would be exposing their own "corruption" in addition to breaking the law by making private returns public.

Do you ever think before you post your stupid illogical nonsense??
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:11 PM   #52
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Trump better have a good answer tonight, something besides ''I'm under audit'', and saying nothing more.

The State of New York may bring charges by November 3rd.
Uh-oh... "Trump better have a good answer tonight" - or else... or else... or else.... Chung tranny won't vote for him!!

What's the specific crime you want that lying, posturing NY State bitch AG to charge trumpy with, chungy? Still haven't figured it out, have you? You dunno - but they gotta find sumpin there, right?

Just follow Beria's rule - "show me the man, and I'll find you the crime". Isn't that how they do it back in your commie homeland?

With any luck, maybe the dim-retards can impeach him again before November 3!
Old 09-29-2020, 12:16 PM   #53
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Well ok lustylad. Maybe the accounting firm is turning states/federal witness. (Forget the feds w the Barr in charge of corruption.) The accounting firm only had the info that was provided by the trump cartel
Old 09-29-2020, 12:31 PM   #54
lustylad
Premium Access

I think you have trump confused with the Clinton family. Everything THEY touched turned corrupt. Instantly. Nobody who dealt with either Slick Willy or hildebeest was spared. The stink lingered for years.
Old 09-29-2020, 12:43 PM   #55
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

The Clinton cartel was never on their hands n knees with their attorneys begging the courts to not release their taxes. Whitewater was a years long joke. Putin/trump are in the open and Muller wimped out. Starr stayed forever on the back of rockstar Bill
Old 09-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #56
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
... rockstar Bill
It speaks volumes about the moral turpitude of the dim-retard party that they would elevate to "rockstar" status a dissolute Arkansas sleazebag who debased the history of the Oval Office by exposing his genitals there for oral servicing by a plump 22 year old intern.

Bill Clinton should have been placed in a stockade in the public square and subjected to endless jeering, scorn and ridicule, with mothers pointing to him and telling their children don't ever be like that guy, instead of being turned into a fucking "rockstar"!!
Old 09-29-2020, 03:01 PM   #57
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Deeply disappointed that none of you Trumpies have tried to defend the report on how your beloved president dodges paying income tax.

No wonder he wanted to keep all this hidden.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

Apparently he isn't as rich as you all seem to think or he needs to join the ghost of Al Capone at Alcatraz
Your ignorant shit about Trumps taxes is exactly why you don’t need to see his returns.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 03:18 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The Clinton cartel was never on their hands n knees with their attorneys begging the courts to not release their taxes. Whitewater was a years long joke. Putin/trump are in the open and Muller wimped out. Starr stayed forever on the back of rockstar Bill

Since you brought up Whitewater ..

'LOST' WHITEWATER DOCUMENTS FOUND

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...012-story.html

ONCE UPON A TIME IN ARKANSAS

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...012-story.html

Papers Suddenly Appeared, First Lady’s Aide Says

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...366-story.html

WASHINGTON — Raising suspicions that Whitewater documents were deliberately withheld from investigators, a personal aide to First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton testified Thursday that she found the missing papers when they suddenly appeared in a room accessible only to the Clinton family, their guests and personal and custodial staff.

Huber said the records bore red handwriting in the margins that she recognized as that of the late Vincent Foster, a deputy White House counsel who committed suicide in July 1993. The committee has already heard testimony that some of Foster’s office files were abruptly moved to the White House residential quarters as soon as officials learned of his death.

no one hides evidence better than Bill and Hillary.

BAHHAHHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 03:28 PM   #59
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Your ignorant shit about Trumps taxes is exactly why you don’t need to see his returns.
Why thank you Buddha. I like you too.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 03:30 PM   #60
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Lol i35 kid. Clinton did not beg the courts on his hands n knees. He also did not refuse to testify. Hopefully you remember the days when the putin/trump party was not the king of the real Americans. We have no testify...we are the power for stupid Americans. I give you a young hott cluess wife...yoy obey me for ever broke ass little mushroom orange boy. And go show more stupid tonight.

You Putin guys are way to fun to fuck with

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women