Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #46
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Just read the first post of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
So what was this thread about again rr?

Lets see if we can wade past the shouting and the name calling, you busted a nut with a cover and then got your second nut with a bbbjtc but you started a thread about how horrible this all was and how we need to find out who is responsible for this unfortunate series of events?

I heard it was a lone gunman.

rr for what it's worth I never read the BCD portion of the review in the first place was just guessing based on your half sane board persona.
Looks like I was mistaken and you are a golden god.

But you really need to rethink calling anyone an "IGNORAMUS!" because that is very hurtful.

rr you may think that is the point of this thread and I may think something completely different. Watching you have another meltdown for example is kind of funny.

So how about this it's 47.3% your fault for not bringing a cover(s) on big pleasure safari, 24.7% sofia's fault and that would leave 28% to the provider at the coin-op? Is that really the point you were looking for as captain of this threAd.

Again you speak from ignorance, inexperience, . . . The question was WHO? Not how much.
And it was begun NOT about any one instance.
Sofia in her paranoia weighed in and outed herself.
You have weighed in unfurling your banner of irrational cogitations . . .

Now let's see how Father Wayward has done so far, meltdowns 2, silly name calling by little girls 1, big girls 1, sofia posting wackiness off topic stuff that belongs in the threAd she started 2 (when I started writing) and oh yeah truth about what really happened and why your panties are in a wad this week for the folks that don't have BCD? well too many to count.

So who should be the Captain of this threAd rr?

. . . and so he goes, wondering and raving waywardly down the road toward his own oblivion, no rhyme, no reason, just wayward . . .
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #47
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Mods, is there anything you can do?
This has taken the monkeypaw turn, bringing out the family album.
At least mp's family are human.
WW's are pix of his siblings, and this one is being abused at that. I hope it wasn't WW. Poor thing. No wonder he is so insecure and reactionary.
It reminds me of LBJ holding up his beagle by the ears in the WH - Rose Garden 44 years ago.
Can't you do anything to stop this travesty? (LOL!)

This thread has served its purpose, or at least the purpose I intended, to give intelligent, informed members an opportunity to weigh in or chime in on a topic pertinent to the Hobby. It has taken an entertaining bent . . .
As did mp some time ago, now WW has shared from his family album. Bless their little hearts. It was their best contributions to the forum.

I retire from this thread.

rr
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #48
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrogue View Post
At least mp's family are human.
WW's are pix of his siblings, and this one is being abused at that. I hope it wasn't WW. Poor thing. No wonder he is so insecure and reactionary.
It reminds me of LBJ holding up his beagle by the ears in the WH - Rose Garden 44 years ago.
Can't you do anything to stop this travesty? (LOL!)

This thread has served its purpose, or at least the purpose I intended, to give intelligent, informed members an opportunity to weigh in or chime in on a topic pertinent to the Hobby. It has taken an entertaining bent . . .
As did mp some time ago, now WW has shared from his family album. Bless their little hearts. It was their best contributions to the forum.

rr
So you tried name calling shouting, then screaming and stomping your feet; now you don't want to play any more?

Let's again score this for the folks playing at home, you started a threAd that was all about your feelings of being mistreated by the world. Several posters chimed in and told you things that you didn't want to hear. This happens a lot in your threads for some reason. The you started name calling, pouting, shouting and are now asking for the thread to be locked?

I would say something about heat and the kitchen, but you aren't ready to come up on the porch. So the lesson we have learned is that you don't have a sense of humor, are very thin skinned, think the world owes you everything and take little if any personal responsibility for anything. Less than impressive.

This was a great thread and for everyone that reads your reviews in the future they can parse them with this knowledge. rr I really do think you got a raw deal and think you should either have kept it private or talked about it honestly. It's not right to tar sofia with innuendo, come out state the facts and shine the light on it. But that isn't how rr rolls now is it?

Now you have hurt my possums feelings too and that is just wrong.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #49
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
WW.....I wonder who you are? Has anyone actually met you?
I've met Wayward, and so have many others on this board. I thinck all those folks (WW included) would agree that he's one sick, twisted fuck.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #50
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Thank you?
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #51
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

...not to mention that he's got a nice herd of showin'-and-throwin'-possums.
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #52
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My take on the subject is very simple......since every session I have ever had the cover was provided (by lady or agency) and in bulk quantities they are very low priced, why are there not as many covers available as needed?....Bill
bigbadbill969 is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #53
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Hey, just to throw this out there...Maybe they just wanted to get the dude out of there. (generally speaking, of course)
Old 02-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #54
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If you want to play in the rain bring your raincoat.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #55
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Hasn't anyone said nanny-nanny-pooh-pooh yet, so that we'll all know who won this argument?
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #56
auknowho
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Hey, just to throw this out there...Maybe they just wanted to get the dude out of there. (generally speaking, of course)

SofaKingfun! but didn't rr mention that he already confirmed MSOG with the coin-op lady?

but you could be right!..................LMAO

RR just take a pack next time for your adventures, this way you won't have to complain and cry "everywhere" that you were robbed of an extra shot because of a second missing cover.
auknowho is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #57
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Well in our cyber fantasy world....All ladies bring their own toys and goodies and candies....Now that we know all ladies can be aware of bringing more goodies and candies....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #58
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:

rr

Do what exactly?
You are the thread starter and you have the right to lock it . What Wayward has been daring you all the way. You can give him the satisfaction if you like.

I just read the whole damn thing and I want my ten minutes of my life back.

I hope I am objective as I like to be:

You didn't mention any names , but Sofia is the ONLY person we have referred to as a coin op and you managed to mention that. You left plenty of arrows to whom and where you were talking about-hypothetically speaking of course. We don't want to make any references to more obvious ones prior to this thread . So you really didn't need to.

WayWeird will NEVER behave and contribute. Not in the manner you are thinking in terms of contributions anyway. He is what the ancient philosophers called 'horse fly', someone that bugs the mind for a different angle, a disturbing angle, an unthought of angle, a different dimension, and an anti mainstream method of thinking. In Chicagoboy's word a twisted fuck, which complimented him . That is Wayward as you noted yourself.
Sofia is Sofia, having fun with all of you or shall I say all of us. She holds her own and tough. I am impressed with her for making good with Carkiddo today.

You had to expect the hypotheticals were not going to hold the current for too long and you got called out on it. Sofia had no porblem with it and made you an extra rubbery offer so she is good.

SFK , I may have to remove that picture you posted .Still waiting for the higher ones above but take heed . With all the good intentions, caution is better than the alternative.

So if you are retiring from this thread RR it would be rather redundant to lock the thread up but still your call.
If you all are continuing to post here please don't bring the YMWV registration of Sofia up again. There is a whole damn thread about it.

Just observing here. Man I miss flaming sometimes.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #59
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

My apologies, Htowner. Feel free to kitchen it.

But, cpi3000 started it..*chuckles*

Again, my apologies.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #60
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
. . . and so he goes, wondering and raving waywardly down the road toward his own oblivion, no rhyme, no reason, just wayward . . .
Man you just don't realize how far behind you are in arguing with Wayway. It's like attacking Russia in the winter. You've lost before you got started.
BigLouie is offline   Quote