Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2021, 04:32 PM   #46
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm kind of surprised this did not happen more often when I was a kid.

I went to a really large high school in Texas. I can't even keep track of all of the damn cliques that school had. Anyway, the goth kids were pretty much treated like shit so I don't even know where they congregated together with each other on campus to avoid people. The girls paid no attention to them, and the dudes just acted like they weren't even there. Looking back, I'm kind of surprised some of them didn't get together and decide to mow down some people at the school. Or maybe they did, and just never followed through with it.
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. We never found out why but he was never seen again. The family left the town about a month later. For the record, this was the 1960s.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:37 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. .
Did this friend grow up and have a bit part in Pulp Fiction?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:40 PM   #48
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did this friend grow up and have a bit part in Pulp Fiction?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:52 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Far from a legal expert here, but what came to mind was the judge in the Chauvin case tacking on additional charges. Committing a heinous crime in full view of a child.

At the sentencing, I think.

Totally different circumstances, but my point being that it's not as binary as a win or loss. Almost like adding points after the last whistle because the other team sucked so bad.

Am I reading your question correctly?
I was talking more of the general rule instead of the rare exception. I believe those would be considered Prop bets.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:54 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I was talking more of the general rule instead of the rare exception. I believe those would be considered Prop bets.
I took Bama tonight with the points. No prop bets.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 05:07 PM   #51
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
When my brother was in the third grade, he had a very popular teacher who I had a couple of years earlier. At least we thought she was popular. This was at a rural school with a student population of about 110. One day, a friend of my brother came into the classroom, pulled out a revolver, and started firing at the teacher. He missed all six times. We never found out why but he was never seen again. The family left the town about a month later. For the record, this was the 1960s.
Damn. I wonder how long that teacher lived with that kind of luck. I would guess she lived a long life because if it was her time to go soon, that would have definitely been the day... and out of morbid curiosity, I wonder what happened to that kid. If you do crazy shit like that when you are that young, it makes me wonder what the fuck you are capable of doing when you are an adult.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:04 PM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
is that the earliest known school shooting??
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:24 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I took Bama tonight with the points. No prop bets.
Nice...don't tell Lexy you have to make that bet before the game starts
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:27 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Nice...don't tell Lexy you have to make that bet before the game starts
Took WF +7 against Pitt the night
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:47 PM   #55
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Gotta feel for Georgia fans a bit. They thought it was their year. The so called experts told them that it was their year. Then Bama comes knocking on your door and you get the same thing they always give you - an ass whoopin. And then you probably make the college playoffs, and your hangover briefly goes away, and then you get that same ass whoopin you just received a month earlier by the same damn team.

It's gotta suck being the SEC stepchild to Bama all of the time. You know you're a part of the family, but not really. You just want a slice of the pie for once, but Saban doesn't share any of that pie with his SEC competition when it matters most.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 07:30 PM   #56
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Probably not but I had already moved on to Junior High when that happened. Like I said, we (at least the children) never heard what happened to that family or kid. He would be about 58 years old now.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 06:14 AM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm kind of surprised this did not happen more often when I was a kid.
It happened last year!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 06:25 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
A difference is that there was not a Juvenile Code for many states, if not most, and LE and school districts had a different set of rules (written and unwritten) than has been implemented (and "enhanced") by the Liberal Democrats over the years.

Also parents had a more supportive role in the school systems with the school systems (and teachers) accepting and inviting their support and recognition that for the most part the "problem" was the students and not the faculty.

There seems to be a sea change beginning and Covid19 drives it.

The derangement driving the current disaster is painfully obvious on this board as merely a scratching of the surface. The Whiners on here can't even tie their shoes, much less run a one-car funeral. They can name-call, ridicule, and lie. That's it!
Old 12-05-2021, 06:29 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Just so WTFDoIKnow gets the message ...this is my "Bible"!

Old 12-05-2021, 06:57 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just so WTFDoIKnow gets the message ...this is my "Bible"!

LexyLiar...your obsession with me though flattering is a bit creepy.

oeb did a similar thing where he injected DPST into every post. Is that your plan here counselor? To mention me in every post?

Interesting how you have already jumped the gun and convicted this couple without even a trial.

It seems you are now in the prediction business. Congratulations.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women