Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36925
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2020, 03:43 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Has Jack posted a "lie" told by Trump yet? He's sounding more and more like an echo from a kindergarten playground .... "Liar ... Liar ... Liar"!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:39 AM   #47
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Putin’s punk is a pathological liar

Well, I think I've been much tougher on elections than President Obama. President Obama was told, in 2016, just before the election in September, that Russia may try and interfere with the election. He did nothing. And the reason he did nothing is he thought Hillary was going to win.

in fact: While Obama has been widely faulted, including by many Democrats, for not responding more aggressively when he was informed of the reported Russian interference in the 2016 election, "he did nothing" is inaccurate. In October 2016, a month before the election, the Obama administration issued an extraordinary statement attributing the election interference to "Russia's senior-most officials." According to a comprehensive Washington Post story, Obama and his officials also delivered a series of private warnings to Russia: CIA director John Brennan warned his Russian counterpart in August 2016; "a month later, Obama confronted Putin directly during a meeting of world leaders in Hangzhou, China"; national security adviser Susan Rice summoned the Russian ambassador to the White House in October "and handed him a message to relay to Putin"; "then, on Oct. 31, the administration delivered a final pre-election message via a secure channel to Moscow originally created to avert a nuclear exchange." Obama reportedly also sought to get Republicans and Democrats to sign on to a joint statement denouncing the Russian interference; former Obama officials have alleged that Republican leaders refused to agree to participate.

Moscow Mitch and the racist pig fuckers known as the freedom caucus whitewashed the impeachment trial of the fat lying bastard. They will pay at the polls.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:55 AM   #48
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

demotards having a melt down.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:24 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
He still won't answer which one of the LOONS the DNC is running he supports!

He probably doesn't even know. That's AntiTrumpIsm. Blinding Rage!
Old 02-09-2020, 08:27 AM   #50
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Has Jack posted a "lie" told by Trump yet? He's sounding more and more like an echo from a kindergarten playground .... "Liar ... Liar ... Liar"!!!!
I have, and there are about 1,420 more lies I haven’t posted...stand by, more lies by fat lying bastard are coming.

Even the fact checkers have their work cut out for them, because fat lying bastard lies daily over and over.

You need more Vagisil for that pussy burn.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:28 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

Well, I think I've been much tougher on elections than President Obama. President Obama was told, in 2016, just before the election in September, that Russia may try and interfere with the election. He did nothing. And the reason he did nothing is he thought Hillary was going to win.

in fact: While Obama has been widely faulted, including by many Democrats, for not responding more aggressively when he was informed of the reported Russian interference in the 2016 election, "he did nothing" is inaccurate. In October 2016, a month before the election, the Obama administration issued an extraordinary statement attributing the election interference to "Russia's senior-most officials." According to a comprehensive Washington Post story, Obama and his officials also delivered a series of private warnings to Russia: CIA director John Brennan warned his Russian counterpart in August 2016; "a month later, Obama confronted Putin directly during a meeting of world leaders in Hangzhou, China"; national security adviser Susan Rice summoned the Russian ambassador to the White House in October "and handed him a message to relay to Putin"; "then, on Oct. 31, the administration delivered a final pre-election message via a secure channel to Moscow originally created to avert a nuclear exchange." Obama reportedly also sought to get Republicans and Democrats to sign on to a joint statement denouncing the Russian interference; former Obama officials have alleged that Republican leaders refused to agree to participate.

Moscow Mitch and the racist pig fuckers known as the freedom caucus whitewashed the impeachment trial of the fat lying bastard. They will pay at the polls.

Good Luck! 2020
Old 02-09-2020, 08:31 AM   #52
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Could you please share a little Vagisil with Lexus....he appears to be running low.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:34 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's sounding more and more like an echo from a kindergarten playground .... "Liar ... Liar ... Liar"!!!!
Drink some more beer!
Old 02-09-2020, 09:11 AM   #54
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
He still won't answer which one of the LOONS the DNC is running he supports!

He probably doesn't even know. That's AntiTrumpIsm. Blinding Rage!
I'm just here to watch the melt downs from the demotards.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:13 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The meltdowns started in IOWA and they are happening in Maine!

South Carolina is next .... you'll have to find a new word for "meltdown"!

The personal attacks in here are of NO consequence. They have no viable candidate choices!

The symbolism is appropriate ....

Old 02-09-2020, 09:22 AM   #56
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bless their little hearts. Here's some fire works for their effort.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:38 AM   #57
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

Wow, Jax is now down to semantic argument.

Ok, I give, I'll admit that the "Obama did nothing" statement is technically incorrect.

I'll happily change it to Obama did "next" to nothing or Obama did much much less than he could have given his knowledge of the situation.

Is that better Jax?
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:40 AM   #58
HoeHummer
BANNED

So yous have never engaged in a semantics arguments, Interchangeable partsy?

Are yous suggesting that Trumps lies and misinformation’s are simply a matter of semantics?

People in glass houses shouldn’t makes faces when they shits.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #59
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Putin’s Punk is a pathological liar.

“Hard to believe that with the Crisis on the Border, the Dems won't do the quick and easy fix. Would solve the problem but they want Open Borders, which equals crime!"

in fact: The Democrats do not support open borders. They have endorsed, and approved billions in funding for, various border security measures that are not Trump's wall.

the fat lying bastard has told that lie 79 times and counting.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:21 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Poor little person ... all he has are aspersions ... no substance ....

.. just hot stinky air from the blow hard. You should stay in the lawn chair at the Station .... impress each other with your "fire stories"!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women