Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 12:05 AM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
With all due respect, she did say that they were giving those that wished to destroy space to do just that.

http://fusion.net/story/126587/the-o...troy-property/

I'm sure she now wishes she had not said it. But it's hard to put the toothpaste back into the tube.
I don't she spoke very clearly, but it is obvious she was not condoning or encouraging violence. That is an intentional distortion for morons like Sean Hannity to exploit.

Sorry, Hannity is an idiot. I listened to him for few minutes today. What a hack! He's always selling something. I think of him as Sean Popeil. I almost ripped my radio out of the car, but I switched to Sirius Real Jazz, and that was much better.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:55 AM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't she spoke very clearly, but it is obvious she was not condoning or encouraging violence. That is an intentional distortion for morons like Sean Hannity to exploit.

Sorry, Hannity is an idiot. I listened to him for few minutes today. What a hack! He's always selling something. I think of him as Sean Popeil. I almost ripped my radio out of the car, but I switched to Sirius Real Jazz, and that was much better.
We agree. He's a tool of the highest order. Eric Bolling is another one. He's a Hannity wannabe. Jesus Christ that guy is fucking thick. He sound like the dingbats that hang around here, actually. It's like he's unable to have more than one thought. It's Obama's fault, now let's figure out how to sell it the mouthbreathers. So they equivocate and hem and haw and generally bullshit their way into a story that the unwashed masses will lap up at the trough. They play into their worst fears; change, progress, equality, etc.

And of course they'll come back with, well liberals are just commies who want to give everything to everyone for free or some bullshit very similar to that.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:14 AM   #48
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

She said what she said and nothing you can say will change that. Interestingly her rebuttal took the form of "I was misquoted", "it is out of context", "I didn't say that", to "I said it but it did not mean what you thought it meant". Which is it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:16 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I thought you could see into Obama's heart and it was evil?
See how this piece of shit responds with a lie. Baby Killer, why don't you go back to Uber Cunt. It is more fitting I think.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:04 AM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JD you've obviously been "Hannitized". Your misquoting her, and intentionally distorting her words.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:31 AM   #51
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
So I'm guessing you'd rather have police in harm's way?
In Texas, if an officer witnesses any felony or breach of the peace, he has a duty to intervene. I imagine that is the concept everywhere. So unless they are cowards who should be fired, they need to get in harm's way.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:32 AM   #52
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Leave it to liberal politicians to blame Baltimore Burning on everyone else. Liberals have run the city and State of Maryland for decades. They are to blame for the failed urban policies that lead to Baltimore Burning.

Maryland residents (including Baltimore) have benefited from it's proximity to Washington DC and it's massive spending - median state household income is about $72,000, compared to $52,000 for the US. Political leadership in the state has obviously squandered the opportunities offered by such a wealth.

Blaming Baltimore Burning on "protesters" who were pushed to the breaking point by racism, poverty, and police brutality is deflection from the deeper issues of failed liberal policies.

If corrosive poverty exists in Baltimore, it is not because America doesn't care about the poor, doesn't offer a hand up to those in need, or has a police force that brutalizes those caught in the poverty trap.

The generational poverty is the direct result of failed liberal policies.

Policies that:

- trap children in failed school systems with no way out (vouchers)
- favors imported cheap labor over American workers
- enables the breakdown of the nuclear family
- drives a wedge between religious institutions and community

What is plaguing Baltimore won't be solved with more of the same failed policies (more spending, more government intervention, more hand outs). Going forward, the only "economic development" plan to save America's poor should be jobs and higher wages. Stop massive legal and illegal immigration. Giving away our jobs to south-of-the-border cheap labor is the problem, not part of the solution.

FACT JACK
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:34 AM   #53
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Mayor has been wrongly criticized for her statement.

… and I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech.

It’s a very delicate balancing act, because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other, y’know, things that were going on, um, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we, uh, work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate, and that’s what you saw.

She wasn't clear, but if you read her statement, she was saying that in providing space for peaceful protest, they also (unintendedly) created the space for unlawful protests. A true observation.

I think the media (and America) needs to cut the Mayor some slack over this statement.

BTW, she has failed her constituents in her slow to act responses.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:46 AM   #54
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Mayor has been wrongly criticized for her statement.

… and I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech.

It’s a very delicate balancing act, because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other, y’know, things that were going on, um, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we, uh, work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate, and that’s what you saw.

She wasn't clear, but if you read her statement, she was saying that in providing space for peaceful protest, they also (unintendedly) created the space for unlawful protests. A true observation.

I think the media (and America) needs to cut the Mayor some slack over this statement.

BTW, she has failed her constituents in her slow to act responses.
If she would have just inserted the words, "but unfortunately, by doing this".........before the statement about allowing thugs space to cause mayhem, it would have been clear what she meant.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:54 AM   #55
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
JD you've obviously been "Hannitized". Your misquoting her, and intentionally distorting her words.
I did not mean to give the impression that those were actual quotes but merely a tasted of what she and her defenders are saying.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:29 PM   #56
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I agree; she wasn't clear and misspoke. That is quite different from the claim that it was intended policy to "give space to destroy". The Mayor's words are being falsely used to criticize her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If she would have just inserted the words, "but unfortunately, by doing this".........before the statement about allowing thugs space to cause mayhem, it would have been clear what she meant.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:37 PM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
See how this piece of shit responds with a lie. Baby Killer, why don't you go back to Uber Cunt. It is more fitting I think.
You're on record reading Obama's mind and heart. And yet you now admit you can't do that. So, which is it?
Old 04-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #58
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I did not mean to give the impression that those were actual quotes but merely a tasted of what she and her defenders are saying.
backpedaling cocksucker. that's exactly what the fuck you meant, until you got caught out bullshitting.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:29 PM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're on record reading Obama's mind and heart. And yet you now admit you can't do that. So, which is it?

This lie disproves your second lie. I never said I even ever understood either the heart or mind of Barack Obama. I'm not an Obamaton who believes everything Obama puts out.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:34 PM   #60
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
This lie disproves your second lie. I never said I even ever understood either the heart or mind of Barack Obama. I'm not an Obamaton who believes everything Obama puts out.
You have claimed divination about several things Obama related. Your reluctance to own it now is not surprising. If you don't understand his heart or mind, how can you dismiss out of hand anything he says? You've created a web of lies and now you're entwined in it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women