Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36925
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #46
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt View Post
All: Please forgive my weakness, but I would still see her if she had a private incall. I know, I know but I just can't help myself. I am weak and she looks so damn exotic. I just want to try once, isn't that ok?
Well sure, as long as your a diseased arrogant cheap bastard, I hear she really likes that!
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #47
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttmann View Post
Well sure, as long as your a diseased arrogant cheap bastard, I hear she really likes that!
Well i'm not really any of those things, but i suppose i could role play!
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #48
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Role play is an upcharge. At least it is in Texas.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #49
buttmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Doesn’t role play require a tip? Ks boys don't do that, goes against our cheap, er I mean frugal nature
buttmann is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #50
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
How are you calculating that? $100 per 90 minutes is $66.67 per hour, so $133k for a standard 2,000 hour year. But that assumes she has back-to-back appointments eight hours a day, five days a week.
How the NBA's 24 second shot clock was developed. Each team took about 60 shots. That meant 120 shots per game. An average of 48 minutes – 2,880 seconds – a game divided that 120 shots. The result was 24 seconds per shot.

6ULDV8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #51
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Hunny Bunny on a serious note I believe your mistake was to bring this transgression to the forums. This isnt Twitter where you can call everyone out. With many years in adult business management I think you need to treat this as a business not just as something to dabble in. You need to set boundaries and be clear in your activities and fees. You don't give someone 10 lap dances then try to tell them how much your charging. You'll find that a lot of guys will take advantage of your time if you don't set boundaries and be clear about your fees. It doesn't hurt to get fees upfront either so there are no misunderstandings..
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #52
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
You need to set boundaries and be clear in your activities and fees.
^^^THIS^^^

Be clear on your services and expectations and everything will go much easier for everybody and KC might not seem like such a bad place.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #53
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny Bunny View Post
Look, I apologize if I offended anyone but
When saying "but" it erases everything stated previously. In other words, an apology is useless and the rest of the sentence after "but" is what will most likely be remembered.

Quote:
Please, everyone can pull thier panties securely from their cracks and take it easy.
People can and will do whatever they want, with or without my or your permission. Telling people to "take it easy" after saying pull your head out of your ass isn't going to motivate very many people to take it easy on you.

Quote:
I will take some of the logical and unemotional advice I have gathered
No brownie points because saying you'll take the logical/unemotional advice says you're throwing out the other advice; often the advice that offends a person is the advice that needs to be taken into consideration.

Quote:
after sifting through all the dramatic and overly exaggerated answers
from people who cared enough to chime in

Quote:
I apologize to those who were easily offended.
What are you apologizing for? Are you apologizing for your personal words/actions? Or are you apologizing on the behalf of others? I will help you:
I apologize for ___ and ___, I was in the wrong. I was furious and I used this board to vent. I should not have ______.
An apology doesn't justify actions. If people feel a certain way, regardless of what one thinks, how others feel is what should be the primary focus; especially for those who want to have fun or be successful in this hobby.

Quote:
That's probably also a difference in people from Texas vs Kansas.
Or maybe the men in Kansas just call a person out on BS when they see it.

Quote:
I should have been more senesitive and less blunt.
Ding ding ding
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #54
satin89
Registered Member

Retirement?? Hmmmm ..I'm sure the guy you are talking about is reading this. Along with a few more of us Kansans. Strikes me as odd also. Bad customer service. That's my main reason 4 multiple trips ( good customer service ) For some reason my craving wasn't leading me to to try this out and it usually does. Just a gut feeling. I'll stick to my usuals.
satin89 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #55
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread makes me appreciate Busty Bianca a little more. At least she was smart enough to alienate her potential customer base before she went to the bother and expense of moving rather than after.

lol Sorry, I couldn't resist.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:37 AM   #56
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

OMG, I think I love you Sin
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:04 AM   #57
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Hunny Bunny, you're not hot enough to be that stupid and bitchy.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #58
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

OP: Look, I'm not going to take a cheap shot at you. That's been adequately covered. Here's the thing, you stepped in dog shit. Wipe off your shoe and keep on walking. It happens. Don't just ignore the comments in this thread that you don't like. Take them to heart. THESE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS (or potential customers)! Retire or don't retire, that's your choice. You can't expect people you have never met to care either way. If you decide to stay, give a decent apology with no 'but' on the end and move on. Or just move on.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #59
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

On a serious note, here are a couple tips for future reference.

1) Don't start out your thread putting down every single man in KS.
Those are your customers. YOU DON"T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT.

2) If you have a problem with a male client, KEEP IT IN THE LADIES FORUM. It is none of these mens business what happened with your client.

3) Don't apologize, and then proceed to offend everyone once again after you just got done apologizing for it.

4) I have said this once before to you...don't expect tips or you will be a very disappointed lady. A tip is optional for the men...they are not required to give that to you. Some will, but most wont.

5) If you want to make more money that you are making and you really NEED those tips, then maybe you should up your menu. No man that I know of would pay 200 for a bj and a massage when they can go to a FS provider and get all of that plus more.
I mean I have seriously seen girls posting $40 and $60 specials recently. Ridiculous.

Good luck with whatever you choose.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #60
SpinnerSarah619
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107999
My ECCIE Reviews

"I mean I have seriously seen girls posting $40 and $60 specials recently. Ridiculous."

SMH, that's a shame..
SpinnerSarah619 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women