Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 03:15 AM   #46
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Once a whore will always be a whore! She's been turned out by multiple cocks, chocked on them winners and got her hole stretched out and this guy is playing lover boy texting tricks? If this guy had any $ he would of kept that whore at home
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:24 AM   #47
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

WOW!!!

This thread has had multiple twist...

Who is Emily?
Why can’t that provider get any work?

The ex coming here to the lion’s den!
The ex being a Cerebral Assassin NOT a junkie!

B Brooks having people’s RW info in a planner!

Will B Brooks come forward?
Will we get more information from the ex?

Will Emily show up?

Find out next time on ECCIE!!!

BTW see B Brooks lied about “I got hacked!” they had the same text app and login info!
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:55 AM   #48
darkwader
darkwader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
If he was such a successful dude, Bailey wouldn't have to be on her back to make ends meet. I don't think he holds ANY degrees, what a tool. He's probably a pastey white dude who grew up sheltered and got attached to the first person who showed him an inch of attention. He sounds full of himself
seeing that he's got a cisco certification and runs own business, he's likely got some money but as it happens with most in the field he probably falls far short in the looks and charm department. rest of your assumptions are most likely true..a pathetic wanker falls for the first hustler that gave him a whiff of her pussy stank.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:59 AM   #49
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

If this Technonut is really the BF,

was he really wise and necessary for him to post a reply in here?
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:42 AM   #50
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Once a whore will always be a whore! She's been turned out by multiple cocks, chocked on them winners and got her hole stretched out and this guy is playing lover boy texting tricks? If this guy had any $ he would of kept that whore at home
You just...can't help yourself, can you?

Before you hit 'submit', do you actually read your fucking posts and try to determine what they sound like to other people?

Fuuuuck, dude.

I digress. Sorry for getting off topic here. Reading this guy's shit, is just.....disgust1:

Sorry, mods. Sorry. Sorry.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:51 AM   #51
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

While I don’t agree once a whore always a whore....that was harsh even for you Blm

What I do agree with is if lover boy had any money she likely wouldn’t be doing this ..but what do I know I’m just a whore lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 10:09 AM   #52
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Cisco certification?

Does he work for Popeyes or KFC?

Cisco is best to get the best golden crispy juicy Country fried chicken.

Better than vegetable or Canola oil.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 10:24 AM   #53
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
While I don’t agree once a whore always a whore....that was harsh even for you Blm

What I do agree with is if lover boy had any money she likely wouldn’t be doing this ..but what do I know I’m just a whore lol
To play devil's advocate he was just the BF of B Brooks not the husband. And from his post his issue is he brought her into his inner circle to meet his family and kids. But she was not “kosher” with him and disclosed that she was a Provider for her profession till he caught her the 1st time.

The 2nd reason he did this was to show her that her inability to keep a clean shop will bite her in the ass sooner or later. Looks like it bit her as we are having this thread.

And lastly he posted to clear up his name and set bring forward as to why things happen as they did.
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:14 AM   #54
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
To play devil's advocate he was just the BF of B Brooks not the husband. And from his post his issue is he brought her into his inner circle to meet his family and kids. But she was not “kosher” with him and disclosed that she was a Provider for her profession till he caught her the 1st time.

The 2nd reason he did this was to show her that her inability to keep a clean shop will bite her in the ass sooner or later. Looks like it bit her as we are having this thread.

And lastly he posted to clear up his name and set bring forward as to why things happen as they did.
I got caught up ....and yea I think that synopsis is pretty accurate
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:41 AM   #55
darkwader
darkwader

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Cisco certification?

Does he work for Popeyes or KFC?

Cisco is best to get the best golden crispy juicy Country fried chicken.

Better than vegetable or Canola oil.
you're thinking crisco
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:09 PM   #56
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post

Analeese; Let's turn things around, if it was the guy doing all the stuffing for $ daily, do you believe that he would be faithful all of a sudden? And not get back in the game if things get bad in the relationship? The $ don't even matter, It's the daily stuffing of other people, guys that have a SO here and are stuffing multiple women are whores too.

RC; chill out buddy, no need to get all worked up, it's just my personal opinion and it shouldn't mess with your cheerful mood, look on the bright side, at least you're not the lover boy having to text multiple tricks to threatening them after his girl got gapped by them, I don't know why any SO would blame the other person, it's your partner that did you wrong, not the stranger
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:50 PM   #57
Technonut
Registered Member

LoL Winn Dixie...that might be applicable had I gave two shits about saving this chick but I don't. I would have thought that was evident by what I have said but obviously not. Guess I should have dumbed it down...

Mrredcar43...boy you are the real keyboard badboy aren't you...? I have noticed your comments on a number of peoples threads and you are never slow about showing you narcassistic side. I am casting my vote for you getting the Captain Save A Hoe title because you are here defending a chick that would hand you over to LEO in a minute to improve her position in life. And because I knownenough about how this works to know I cannot post my RW info publically but if you ever grow the courage to want to ask for it then by all means hit me up via PM and we can make arrangements to cross paths so as to provide you what you need putting truth to my claims. We both know you are not about to do that because it requires revealing yourself and you take a lot of comfort tossing insults out from behind a keyboard. LoL The irony of this all is comical because I find petty people like you not in the least bit intimidating but most definitely entertaining.
Technonut is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 01:08 PM   #58
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

This guy is like Thanos wreaking destruction but telling us its all really for our own good.

He should man up, cut her from his life, and move on to better things. But he can't because it turns out he just a jealous trick of a different variety. He didn't leave money on a dresser but damn if he didn't give her money. Now he feels like a chump since his trophy girlfriend turns out to be a LDH he could have had for less.

I find it telling that this guy uses a few terms that are pretty specific to this community. He knows and/or is more involved than he wants to admit.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 01:27 PM   #59
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technonut View Post
LoL Winn Dixie...that might be applicable had I gave two shits about saving this chick but I don't. I would have thought that was evident by what I have said but obviously not. Guess I should have dumbed it down...

Mrredcar43...boy you are the real keyboard badboy aren't you...? I have noticed your comments on a number of peoples threads and you are never slow about showing you narcassistic side. I am casting my vote for you getting the Captain Save A Hoe title because you are here defending a chick that would hand you over to LEO in a minute to improve her position in life. And because I knownenough about how this works to know I cannot post my RW info publically but if you ever grow the courage to want to ask for it then by all means hit me up via PM and we can make arrangements to cross paths so as to provide you what you need putting truth to my claims. We both know you are not about to do that because it requires revealing yourself and you take a lot of comfort tossing insults out from behind a keyboard. LoL The irony of this all is comical because I find petty people like you not in the least bit intimidating but most definitely entertaining.
WTF? Delusional much? Boils down to you couldn't save her! You couldn't handle your dream gal getting creampies from anyone with a few Benji's. Since you really don't care, why create a handle and start posting? Your stalkish and controlling ways are showing.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 01:30 PM   #60
Technonut
Registered Member

And Brandofan wins the prize! Finally someone connects the dots. He is something for you all to chew on. If Ms Bailey Brooks could ever find it in herself to be honest she would admit that I was the one who helped her find her way into this particular life style. It was 10+ years ago when she came to me broke and in need of help. Having done raised my three girls I was not about to raise a forth so I put her into contact with a lady that happens to be a well respected provider on this very site. I shortly thereafter lost contact with Ms Bailey until April of this year. What I had learned about her life over the past decade plus is that one bad decision after another had cost her in ways I cannot mention freely in this forum. Lets just say she had some individuals paying extremely close attention to her every move thus giving her adequate reason to stay out of this lifestyle. Having once been deeply rooted in this very industry though having no direct involvement with it for over 8 years I ask Ms Bailey point blank if she was still in that life and she looked me in the face and said "no". With where I knew her life to currently be at I had zero reasons to not believe her. So...her in lies the fruit of the message... All this comes down to a violation of trust. Just as I trusted her to be honest and do no harm...the hobbyist trusts the provider to be professional and guard their identity at all cost. And in exchange the provider can also expect to be able to trust the hobbyist to be who they claim to be and conduct themselves respectfully. Regardless of my profession or what I make, or whether I was a true SO or SD I was entitled the same level of protection of my interests as those she claimed to be awarding the hobbyist. As for me coming into the Lions Den to voice my side of things...well...I knew it was just a matter of time before someone connected the dots and come to the realization I did not walk into this community completely blind...I merely returned after a long needed absence...

For those interested look for yourself and see if we truly know one another. Because I know for a fact I am not a total stranger. I worked/managed on the side a particular lifestyle club in DFW for a minute and built some solid friendships with some people I know are still active on this site. I have no need to name names as I am very much capable of defending myself. The skinny of all this is the fact that the trust of all those involved either knowingly or unknowingly by Ms Bailey is the point I have been trying to stress from the jump. And don't for a minute assume I am jaded or angry over this. Bailey did me a solid doing this sooner than later. I am neither mad at her nor anyone who chooses to pass judgement against me. In my world it simply is what it is...
Technonut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women