Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM   #46
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

It’s all such bullshit. We never had any problems with ‘voting access’ until Trump won. Everyone voted on Election Day and you knew the winner by bedtime, it was never a problem. After Trump, the uniparty had to find a way to insure that an outsider could never do it again, so along came the imaginary voting difficulties and their solutions which just happen to make it incredibly easy to cheat. This is all that HB/voting right act is all about, handing over the elections to feds who can then install whomever they want.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 09:06 PM   #47
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s all such bullshit. We never had any problems with ‘voting access’ until Trump won. Everyone voted on Election Day and you knew the winner by bedtime, it was never a problem. After Trump, the uniparty had to find a way to insure that an outsider could never do it again, so along came the imaginary voting difficulties and their solutions which just happen to make it incredibly easy to cheat. This is all that HB/voting right act is all about, handing over the elections to feds who can then install whomever they want.
As this is about Georgia, I would suggest that your grasping at the straws of what exactly? During a pandemic a lot of the foregone conclusion issues, that were always assumed, have been illuminated. Like long lines, or people staying home instead of voting, or voter fatigue as it's known. The problems have always been there, but as per the Republican strategy has been, to blame the otherside in advance for that which they are predicting. Who would have thought giving mail ballots during a pandemic would have been a mischievous plot by the left to take over the throne of a guy who thought himself a king vs a president. There is only one person to blame here, and that's the arrogant orange bastard who has divided this country into such factions that there is demonization of the "otherside" no matter which side you are on. IT's rampant on both sides and I honestly think he's likely been more a lightning rod for partisan politics and emulates all the bad characteristics of a politician. Where are the attempts to connect both sides, vs. simply divide. I'm not saying pre-Trump, that there wasn't a lot of finger pointing & name calling in private; or off camera in general politics. But the verbose negative public rantings of Trump has turned people against each in partisanship ideas alone. That's not American, and that not how this country needs to function. IT's like saying, all____'s are bad, fill the in the blank with anything like ages, race, ethnicities, sexes, or political parties. We all remember the term "shit-hole countries", which is ok to say privately, but use the word publicly is the equivalent of being in Harlem or Watts and yelling the "N" word. Sure you'll get some attention from some people who you want to get it from, but you are gonna get a lot from people who don't share your ideas, because while speach is free, hate speech has a cost. N word or any otherone.

Back to the pandemic and knowing the outcome of an election; yes, it would be great to turn back the clock and wish for the days gone by, almost like that dumb ass slogan, Make America Great "again". Again?? I think America is great as it is. Perfect nope, but that's why we need GOOD politicians. I'm a patriot and have family member who are military, my Dad worked for NASA, and my mother was very involved in the Republican party in several states; I grew up meeting lots of politicians, Ronald Reagan,& both the Bushes. These people were not ones to drive people against each other. Even Gingrich was not such a jackass back then. Generally America is at her best, when we find out how to make each other better than to tear each other down. But if you think Trump was the guy who did that or emulated that outside of his own party- well you and I are in total disagreement. Trump will even tear down others in his own party if they disagree with him publicly, or get them thrown out, or primaried, because the weak minded lemmings who see what power he has over those who are not visionaries or looking for the benefit of EVERYONE; Just those on the divine side right? Leaders lead, and not just one side -but all sides. Trump failed in this just as Biden has shown to be feckless in bringing together this country. It's said but there are better people waiting in the wings of both parties who should be in place. As far as knowing the outcome of an election on the same night- that will likely be a tale you tell your kids and grandkids about, just like how TV used to end at 12:00 midnight. In the words of Archie and Edith Bunker- "Those were the days"

I think there needs to be reform on voting that is drafted and acted on, just like I think we need to reform a ton of other things- (for another thread.) Till then, Georgia and states who have tried to stack the deck towards penalizing or disenfranchising any voter group will reap the rewards of having many supporters of the same voted out.

One last word about Trump- I really cannot think of another guy who has given more people the reason to write a book or become an author in my life. Every TV personality and Host has a new book out: riding the gravy train all the way. That's not because he was anything but controversial. A terrible orator, and smarmy like a snake oil salesman. Hell, to that point, I don't think most of the posts here by the sandbox-boys would be written. Most things are a comparative to El Trumpo in the minds of these folks. But I'm always glad to see some of the posts regardless, especially with some of the Joey Bribes, which always gives me a laugh- Good wishes to you guys- especially you sandbox boys.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:41 AM   #48
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Nailed it - You think I'm only here to cheat during elections, specifically and only during the last Presidential election.

Read what I wrote - you have made comments supporting cheating in elections at anytime

That is truly sad as no true American should ever support either side cheating.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:51 AM   #49
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I want everyone to vote, and to be able to have access to voting systems / where it's not punitive to those who are more rurally located. I hope that answers you question.
And what is so hard about going to your local precinct to vote? You know, the way people in this country voted for over 200 years.

And no, it is not an issue with rural communities as all locales, urban and rural have local precincts.

Mail in voting is subject to fraud and should be limited to absentee ballots only - and the only people who should be able to vote absentee are those who will be out of the area on election day

But the real kicker the libtards don't want is voter ID. Even though the majority of the American public supports voter ID. Why don't the libtards want this. Because it would make it harder for them to commit fraud

We should have one election day, you know, how we had in the past. But make it a Saturday or if on a weekday, a national holiday
Old 01-10-2022, 01:05 AM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's a link to some of the different laws spawned by legislation to affect voting https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...ndup-july-2021

And this article showing those who have made voting more difficult.
LOL, this article and the other one you posted are utter bullshit. Why, because they use a faulty starting point. They are looking at recent changes in laws in relation to the fraudulent regulations pushed through for 2020 under the guise of the pandemic

For example, they call the Georgia law anti-voter. Yet Georgia's election laws are more pro-voter than Delaware and other blue states. The libtards are just upset that Georgia made some changes making it harder for them to cheat than in 2020. But come on, tell us what change in Georgia's law you disagree with
Old 01-10-2022, 08:38 AM   #51
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
There is only one person to blame here, and that's the arrogant orange bastard who has divided this country into such factions that there is demonization of the "otherside" no matter which side you are on. IT's rampant on both sides and I honestly think he's likely been more a lightning rod for partisan politics and emulates all the bad characteristics of a politician. Where are the attempts to connect both sides, vs. simply divide.
You’re in denial, or maybe have been living on Mars. Don’t blame the crazy divisiveness on Trump, the left completely lost their shit the minute he was elected. Trump would’ve easily been the most bipartisan president in a generation but anything, as in ANYTHING, he said or did was vilified. They simply didn’t give a fuck about the repercussions, even if they killed hundreds of thousands of citizens, which they did. How does it feel being associated with an organization (I’m assuming you’re a dem) that hates a guy so fucking much that they’re willing to let thousands of families suffer and watch (on FaceTime) their loved ones die out of petty spite. The democratic leadership, if you can call it that, deserves to swing from the gallows for their crimes against humanity.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:34 AM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re in denial, or maybe have been living on Mars. Don’t blame the crazy divisiveness on Trump, the left completely lost their shit the minute he was elected. Trump would’ve easily been the most bipartisan president in a generation but anything, as in ANYTHING, he said or did was vilified.
Well said. Libtards were calling for President Trump's impeachment literally the day he was inaugurated. Ton's of libtards rioted in DC on inauguration day. Can any libtard explain that?
Old 01-11-2022, 10:41 AM   #53
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re in denial, or maybe have been living on Mars. Don’t blame the crazy divisiveness on Trump, the left completely lost their shit the minute he was elected. Trump would’ve easily been the most bipartisan president in a generation but anything, as in ANYTHING, he said or did was vilified. They simply didn’t give a fuck about the repercussions, even if they killed hundreds of thousands of citizens, which they did. How does it feel being associated with an organization (I’m assuming you’re a dem) that hates a guy so fucking much that they’re willing to let thousands of families suffer and watch (on FaceTime) their loved ones die out of petty spite. The democratic leadership, if you can call it that, deserves to swing from the gallows for their crimes against humanity.

Trump demonized anything from democrats or about democrats from his first day of the presidency. I didn't do it, he did it. He set the tone, and the stage for a fight of ideals ; where one side was good and the other side was evil. Painting further that democratic ideals were communistic or some way derogatory to american citizens. Not withstanding things like retirement; SSI, or medicaid, medicare, are all programs that were brought about by democrats as socialized benefits for seniors.

Relative to the Covid issue; how the fuck do you blame that on dems or anyone frankly? I don't think Pelosi or Schumer were in charge of controlling the virus, and I don't think anyone knew how badly some groups were affected etc.

As far as my dislike for Trump; it's cause he's a cad, and a phony. A guy who has bullied people with threats or lawsuits and has never taken responsibility for his shortcomings. From bailing out of the draft, to not paying taxes on his dad's money, to minipulating people in a classroom environment, to selling bogus products etc, and then walking away in the form of bancruptcy- all are morally bankrupt. Then add to the fact that the guy lies about anything....and I do mean Anything. Why do you need to do that unless your whole life is a lie? That's what I don't like about him. The fact that you sandbox boi's like him so much tells me that those are attributes that you think are admirable and likely are also devoid of having the ability to have a spine, and stand up for doing the right thing. Those who think he's a good guy, are delusional. The guy is only out for the good of one guy; DJT. period.

So hope that answers you question.
Old 01-11-2022, 12:28 PM   #54
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump demonized anything from democrats or about democrats from his first day of the presidency. I didn't do it, he did it. He set the tone, and the stage for a fight of ideals ; where one side was good and the other side was evil.
Oh that is a lie and you know it. I expect such ridiculous lies from some of the libtards here. I thought you were better than that. Guess I was wrong. And I noticed how you avoided this:

Libtards were calling for President Trump's impeachment literally the day he was inaugurated. Ton's of libtards rioted in DC on inauguration day. Can any libtard explain that? THAT set the tone.

Well that and the libtards fake Russia scandal crafted to try and cripple the Trump presidency
Old 01-11-2022, 03:29 PM   #55
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh that is a lie and you know it. I expect such ridiculous lies from some of the libtards here. I thought you were better than that. Guess I was wrong. And I noticed how you avoided this:

Libtards were calling for President Trump's impeachment literally the day he was inaugurated. Ton's of libtards rioted in DC on inauguration day. Can any libtard explain that? THAT set the tone.

Well that and the libtards fake Russia scandal crafted to try and cripple the Trump presidency

You're full of it Berry. Plus you obviously haven't read the Mueller report, so I'll help you out. The conclusions were drawn to NOT directly impune DJT after the report as much of the evidence was scuttled by the eneptness, or should we say the shrewdness of the likes of Gulliani and DJT Jr. And little brother Eric. The used apps that disappeared after sending encrypted messages so much of the cooberative data needed to be able to issue charges had disappeared. It didn't say Trump or those acting on his beheast didn't do illegal things. It said they didn't realize what they were doing was illegal. That along with the standing ideology that you cannot charge a sitting president left Mueller without a charging document. If ppl lie, get rid of evidence, and decide not to testify, there is a low probability of being able to charge, and a zero probability to charge him while in office. But,. IT NEVER SAID THAT NOTHING HAPPENED IN RUSSIA. Billy Barr lied his fucking ass off, and said that the document found no issues. Several unredacted documents and versions associated to the Mueller report have proven that to be false. So when you call this a ruse and a fake scandal, you must be sniffing some good stuff my friend.

On a different subject you asked about the Democrats wanting to impeach Trump from day one. I'm sure several butthurt Democrats could not see how a guy like Trump beat Hillary Clinton. I on the other hand see completely how he beat her. Nobody liked Hillary, as she was proven to be another lying attorney, but in all honesty she's not nearly dirty As Trump. The problem you all have is that you only see his positive side, with an increase in either trade or reduction in taxes to corporations. He's the same guy who said watch your 401k it'll plummet if I'm not around, and guess what this year was a banner year for not having Trump around in the stock market. Other economics can be argued, but they are mostly related to the pandemic and change of availability of products supplies. So when you call somebody out and say they're full of shit, I'm beginning to think you're talking to the guy you're looking at in the mirror. It's ok though, I still like ya and enjoy your perspective.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:22 PM   #56
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're full of it Berry. Plus you obviously haven't read the Mueller report, so I'll help you out. The conclusions were drawn to NOT directly impune DJT after the report as much of the evidence was scuttled by the eneptness, or should we say the shrewdness of the likes of Gulliani and DJT Jr. And little brother Eric. The used apps that disappeared after sending encrypted messages so much of the cooberative data needed to be able to issue charges had disappeared. It didn't say Trump or those acting on his beheast didn't do illegal things. It said they didn't realize what they were doing was illegal. That along with the standing ideology that you cannot charge a sitting president left Mueller without a charging document. If ppl lie, get rid of evidence, and decide not to testify, there is a low probability of being able to charge, and a zero probability to charge him while in office. But,. IT NEVER SAID THAT NOTHING HAPPENED IN RUSSIA. Billy Barr lied his fucking ass off, and said that the document found no issues. Several unredacted documents and versions associated to the Mueller report have proven that to be false. So when you call this a ruse and a fake scandal, you must be sniffing some good stuff my friend.

On a different subject you asked about the Democrats wanting to impeach Trump from day one. I'm sure several butthurt Democrats could not see how a guy like Trump beat Hillary Clinton. I on the other hand see completely how he beat her. Nobody liked Hillary, as she was proven to be another lying attorney, but in all honesty she's not nearly dirty As Trump. The problem you all have is that you only see his positive side, with an increase in either trade or reduction in taxes to corporations. He's the same guy who said watch your 401k it'll plummet if I'm not around, and guess what this year was a banner year for not having Trump around in the stock market. Other economics can be argued, but they are mostly related to the pandemic and change of availability of products supplies. So when you call somebody out and say they're full of shit, I'm beginning to think you're talking to the guy you're looking at in the mirror. It's ok though, I still like ya and enjoy your perspective.
First - this thread is not about the Mueller report. But I guess you missed all the recent revelations how the how Fake Russia dossier, etc was a scheme cooked up by the Clinton Campaign and the ongoing investigation into the Clinton campaign corruption.

Second - I said your statement that "Trump demonized anything from democrats or about democrats from his first day of the presidency" is a lie and you know it. I pointed out how Libtards were calling for President Trump's impeachment literally the day he was inaugurated. Ton's of libtards rioted in DC on inauguration day. THAT set the tone. And how the Democrats attacked Trump over the Russia Hoax, first going after General Flynn, then Trump and others. You are being disingenuous disregarding that. And you haven't named one single example of how Trump demonized anything from democrats or about democrats from his first day of the presidency

And show me where anyone said President Trump was perfect or people only see his positive side. Come on, I will wait for the quote. The fact is though President Trump did far far far more good than bad. You just can't bring yourself to admit that because it would destroy your world view
Old 01-11-2022, 09:25 PM   #57
eyecu2
Valued Poster

For a guy who doesn't want to talk about the Mueller report, you sure bring it up a lot. The only ppl who assert that it was without merit or a lot of nothing are on FOX news. For a report about nothing, it sure found a lot of liars and resulting criminals.- no matter how it got started. You saying that there was nothing there, is just blind obedience to the Faux organization.
https://time.com/5556331/mueller-inv...-guilty-pleas/

That's a lot of smoke to have no fire around it. Nuff said.

I think Trump was not the guy who brought far more good, because it was overshadowed by the negative assertions he cast against anyone he deemed as threat. Reporters, rivals, and even countries were called names or minimized. The sort of tactics a school bully uses. How many more examples of that type of language or treatment is needed recalled one by one, for you to get it? If you laughed when Trump called a place a shit hole, or told a reporter they were a hack etc, you're part of the problem. Treating ppl with dignity doesn't cost a dime but it cost him his 2nd term. Ppl don't like that shit. My 2 cents
Old 01-11-2022, 09:47 PM   #58
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.... But you're OK with Hillary and her people creating
the FAKE Russia dossier and Trump/Russia "collusion"
narrative, aren't you, Eyecu?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:25 PM   #59
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
For a guy who doesn't want to talk about the Mueller report, you sure bring it up a lot. The only ppl who assert that it was without merit or a lot of nothing are on FOX news. For a report about nothing, it sure found a lot of liars and resulting criminals.- no matter how it got started. You saying that there was nothing there, is just blind obedience to the Faux organization.
https://time.com/5556331/mueller-inv...-guilty-pleas/

That's a lot of smoke to have no fire around it. Nuff said.

I think Trump was not the guy who brought far more good, because it was overshadowed by the negative assertions he cast against anyone he deemed as threat. Reporters, rivals, and even countries were called names or minimized. The sort of tactics a school bully uses. How many more examples of that type of language or treatment is needed recalled one by one, for you to get it? If you laughed when Trump called a place a shit hole, or told a reporter they were a hack etc, you're part of the problem. Treating ppl with dignity doesn't cost a dime but it cost him his 2nd term. Ppl don't like that shit. My 2 cents
I never mentioned the Mueller report except in response to you. I did mention the fake Russia scandal crafted to try and cripple the Trump presidency as just one example to refute your silly claim that Trump set the tone and demonized Democrats.

And please - You are upset because Trump called Warren Pocohantas, Pelosi Crazy Nancy, some libtard reporter a hack, etc, etc. Give me a break. The libtards said far worse about Trump. One held a bloody severed head of Trump. Others put on a play assassinating Trump. Talib called Trump a "motherfucker". the list goes on and on

And I hate to break it to you but yes Haiti is a shithole country. It's too bad that a President who speaks the truth upset you so much. Trump called it like he saw it. That was one of the many good things about him - he didn't talk with your typical politician bullshit speak. You always knew where Trump stood and what he believed. Did he go too far on occasion - I suspect he did but everyone does. Hell did you listen to any of Senile Biden's disgusting and dishonest rage filled speech today where he essentially claimed that if you support voter ID laws or oppose ballot harvesting, you're morally equivalent to segregationists or people who beat and abused minorities during Jim Crow. That was far worse than any funny name Trump called someone
Old 01-11-2022, 10:35 PM   #60
berryberry
Valued Poster

And back to the topic of this thread - the coverup began a while ago

Phillip Kline:

Drop boxes were supposed to be "secure," with 24/7 video surveillance. Now that the footage could be instrumental in a newly-launched ballot harvesting investigation in GA, though, several counties admit that they destroyed the footage shortly after the election.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women