Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2022, 09:50 AM   #46
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Senile Biden & Democrat Senators dropped the sanctions on Russia’s pipeline creating the precise moment Putin saw American weakness.

Then Senile Biden did the disgraceful and unsuccessful withdrawal from Afghanistan showing even more weakness and ineptness to Putin

And don’t forget, Biden and his crew took the Houthis off the terror list. The UAE was then bombarded with missiles (the media is hiding this fact).
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:59 AM   #47
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

And you have done so much to improve the strength of our country!
I'm sorry my mistake, I almost forgot traitors weaken a country!
Tratior!

And yes the media is hiding everything!
Conspiracy theory morons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Senile Biden & Democrat Senators dropped the sanctions on Russia’s pipeline creating the precise moment Putin saw American weakness.

And yes the media is hiding all of the facts, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy!
Fucking tratior!

Then Senile Biden did the disgraceful and unsuccessful withdrawal from Afghanistan showing even more weakness and ineptness to Putin

And don’t forget, Biden and his crew took the Houthis off the terror list. The UAE was then bombarded with missiles (the media is hiding this fact).
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:59 AM   #48
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
But I am an idiot that knows treason we he sees it!
Because as I've said before, just as Berry took those economics classes.

Your a tratior!

And it was just on display on my television...again!

The facts speak for themselves, aid and comfort to our enemies!

And by who?
DJT, Mike Pompeo, Tucker Carlson, and the whole ownership and staff at the Fox right wing extremest propaganda channel, and seemingly
80% of the sandbox regulars!
Fucking traitors one and all!
Totally agree
Every single "gaslighting" one of them. Only looking to create a political sound bite, or to get a nod from the King, Trump himself. Pathetic ruse and non-american.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:04 AM   #49
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Totally agree
Every single "gaslighting" one of them. Only looking to create a political sound bite, or to get a nod from the King, Trump himself. Pathetic ruse and non-american.
Oh look it's the Bell of the Ball!
We got traitors on the left and right eye, it really dosent matter what direction you shoot in, your gonna hit meat!
Good of you to show up!
Old 02-24-2022, 10:06 AM   #50
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If Putin was about to start WW3 and kill a bunch of civilians in Ukraine (as the fake news is telling you), do you think President Trump & Pompeo would be out there saying Putin is a genius? They know exactly what they are doing.

The media takes the bait every time.
Bam, if you think Trump and Pompeo are geniuses, you must delusional. Anybody who claps and nods at a dictator who is actively overthrowing a seceding country from Russia like ukraine, is a puppet and wishes to be an authoritarian himself. If you think that is the type of person that more than half of this country can get behind, that I'm afraid dog faces right and you are a traitor. Nobody in this country thinks that is okay. I don't like trucker hostage situations, I don't like Russian hostage situations, and make no mistake, Russia is going to hold all of Europe hostage, by limiting and manipulating gas prices. This is all about money, just like it has been for Trump and his minions. If it didn't have a dollar bill attached to a Donald Trump wouldn't give two eyeballs to it unless it had tits.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:12 AM   #51
Dogface78
Valued Poster

I'm gonna have to disagree with you bud!
It's not about money, it's about power and the nostalgic feeling of a dictator to restart an Evil Empire!
Look at Trump, he has money he could just leave and have all the money he wanted, he wants that power back!
Fucking Tratior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Bam, if you think Trump and Pompeo are geniuses, you must delusional. Anybody who claps and nods at a dictator who is actively overthrowing a seceding country from Russia like ukraine, is a puppet and wishes to be an authoritarian himself. If you think that is the type of person that more than half of this country can get behind, that I'm afraid dog faces right and you are a traitor. Nobody in this country thinks that is okay. I don't like trucker hostage situations, I don't like Russian hostage situations, and make no mistake, Russia is going to hold all of Europe hostage, by limiting and manipulating gas prices. This is all about money, just like it has been for Trump and his minions. If it didn't have a dollar bill attached to a Donald Trump wouldn't give two eyeballs to it unless it had tits.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:21 AM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

It's always special to watch those uninformed un-American people who voted for Senile Biden and now have blood on their hands - both in Afghanistan and in Ukraine, loosing their shit and trying to gaslight everyone accusing them of treason or going around making a fool of themselves calling people traitors.

These people voted for inept brain dead Biden who is responsible for this shit because he is a weak feckless moron

But I bet they will continue their gaslighting and babble on incessantly about treason, traitors oh and lets not forget - Trump. Their obsession with Trump is always present
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 11:26 AM   #53
Dogface78
Valued Poster

No you are!
Fucking traitorous children!
Unamerican, are you fucking kidding me!
You fucking tratior!
Like I asked in another post what have you, You! You too Bam!
You personally done to insure the safety and security of this country!
What sacrifices have YOU personally made to insure the safety and security of these United States?
Nothing?
DONT YOU DARE CALL ME UNAMERICAN! YOU FUCKING TRATIOR!
Here

Quote:
It's always special to watch those uninformed un-American people who voted for Senile Biden and now have blood on their hands - both in Afghanistan and in Ukraine, loosing their shit and trying to gaslight everyone accusing them of treason or going around making a fool of themselves calling people traitors.

These people voted for inept brain dead Biden who is responsible for this shit because he is a weak feckless moron

But I bet they will continue their gaslighting and babble on incessantly about treason, traitors oh and lets not forget - Trump. Their obsession with Trump is always present
Old 02-24-2022, 11:26 AM   #54
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Your a fucking tratior!

Quote:

Old 02-24-2022, 12:26 PM   #55
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Did mommy forget your juice box?
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 12:28 PM   #56
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Did mommy forget your juice box?

That the best you got tratior?
😅😂🤣
Old 02-24-2022, 12:58 PM   #57
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
That the best you got, tratior?
😅😂🤣
FIFY

Now run along, the street lights will be on soon.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:01 PM   #58
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
FIFY

Now run along, the street lights will be on soon.
Hey look it's Mr. in the rear with the gear!
Old 02-24-2022, 01:04 PM   #59
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I did find this one particularly ignorant though:

“Ukraine is a functioning democracy”

That’s so damn stupid I nearly blew morning joe out my nose laughing. It’s not remotely accurate, they can’t even be considered a flawed democracy.
No democracy is perfect. Ukraine has conducted plenty of elections since gaining independence in 1991. My recollection is most of them were closely contested. There may have been some irregularities, but they weren't a sham.

Granted, the 2014 Maidan coup wasn't in keeping with democratic norms, since it ousted a duly-elected President (Viktor Yanukovych, who fled to Russia). But I haven't seen any reports from the folks who monitor these things saying Ukraine's elections have been brazenly rigged and shouldn't be regarded as legitimate.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:31 PM   #60
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Same old same old, just like Crimea. The press pretended that Crimea was a hostile incursion, when in reality the YUGE majority, like 90%, considered themselves Russian and were completely behind rejoining Russia. It’s all just fodder to demonize Russia, and is pretty effective on the low iq crowd.
It is true that a majority are ethnic Russians, but your 90% figure is too high. Did you know Crimea was part of Russia prior to 1954, when Khrushchev gifted it to Ukraine? Or that the Crimean Tatars were once in the majority, but Stalin forcibly deported many of them to Central Asia?

"According to the 2001 Ukrainian population census, 58.3% of the population of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea are ethnic Russians, 24.3% are ethnic Ukrainians and 12% are Crimean Tatars."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_C...tus_referendum
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women