Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You are one smart Lady.
She's hot, too.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #47
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
She's hot, too.
Well now I'm just plain ole blushing.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I'm just plain ole blushing.
Me, too.

Now, back to French .... what? ... over ..... what?

What were we discussing?
Old 03-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #49
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
What were we discussing?
The poor quality of leadership in America & and the declining international standing that leads to.

Next time you jump in a thread, ponder the op, buddy...
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #50
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Why do you have to preface a completely logical and well thought out argument with such personal attacks? It makes your argument seem less plausible and at the very least less palatable. John McCain was shot down like many other pilots that have fought in many wars. If you do not like Senator McCain’s politics, that’s one thing, but he was a good soldier and is a man of honor. He does not warrant such attacks on his character. And I have no political aspirations.

I assume from your handle and offense at my position on this matter that you are either of recent French descent or are French with a native ability with English. I assure you I have no hatred toward the French or France itself. My feelings on the matter lie with my feeling that the United States should take the lead in such matters. To follow other nations into battle diminishes our standing in the world community. It’s that simple.
Olivia, understanding the motivation behind the gratuitous dig at Naval Aviator McCain could be...and I believe it is...as simple as to recognize the fact that successful completion of a military mission by any American warrior is almost as much anathema to an American oikophobe as is good personal hygiene.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...068802824.html
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:47 PM   #51
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

thars oil in them thar hills.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #52
Raphael
BANNED

Lubback hasn't figured out my glowing referrals are stronger than the trash he throws at me...

It takes more intelligence, balls and knowledge than is available on a fucktard site to understand it is the declining quality of leadership in America that gives a bad image of this country - not those who deplore the poor leadership...

Has Obama been punished yet for september 11? How come?
How come China is getting steadily stronger & America steadily weaker?

The punishment of Americans who are not men enough to confront the problems of America:

Being led by the French
Old 03-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #53
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

You positively baffle me. I want to respond in someway other than “Oh”, but honestly that is my only comment.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:47 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Next time you jump in a thread, ponder the op, buddy...
Does "op" = "original poster"? Or the "original post"? Just checking.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You could have left that one out .... French were thrown out before U.S.

Personally, it is good that the French are stepping up to the plate in Lybia, because the French have been based in Africa for a long time, and have been co-oping with the U.S. there. The Brits always seem to step up and are back again. It has more to do with their conservative leadership, which the U.S. is lacking. If it weren't for Hillary we would still be ...

... on a junket tour for the family.

As much as I dislike her shrill, she was correct about the calls at night, except this time Obaminable is getting them from her.
"Ra-french" ... I "pondered" both the "poster" and the "post" ....

... the poster's post of his opinion of current events was agreeable to me on general principles, but the poster's opinion on history was "incorrect" to say the least.

Next time you crack a history book, you might get one that reflects the French failures .... although I recognize it might take some time to read.

Or to "cut to the chase" ... just "click":

http://www.ichiban1.org/html/history/bc_1964_prewar/first_indochina_war_1945_1954. htm

"7 May 54
Dien Bien Phu falls. At 5:30 p.m., 10,000 French soldiers surrender at Dien Bien Phu, depriving France of any bargaining power at Geneva. By now, an estimated 8,000 Viet Minh and 1,500 French have died.
"7 May 54-
French survivors are marched for up to 60 days to prison camps 500 hundred miles away. Nearly half die during the march or in captivity."

I, personally, was not, and am not, happy with the ending by the U.S. of the "war" in Vietnam, and S.E. Asia generally, and IMO this country still suffers from it, internationally. I had thought that the general population in this country did have some balls, and were willing to sacrifice them, but again it seems a majority allow the liberal driven media to shape the decision and characterize U.S. efforts.

As soon as this country gets the liberal media out of "running politics" the U.S. will be better off, domestically and internationally.

France has a conservative LEADER, who didn't bother to take an opinion poll, and was obviously ready to "pull chocks" once the U.N. gave the green light. I respect him for that. End of story.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:05 AM   #56
Raphael
BANNED

It's just too bad the USA ran away from Viet-Nam, from Lebanon, and from Somalia - with its tail in between its legs - just as it is about to cower out of Libya - after less than a week-end of mosly unopposed action.

The Free French, on the other hand, outnumbered 1 to 10 - delayed Rommel's army at Bir Heikem, allowing the retreating British forces to recoup and fight more successfully at El Alamein.

It is also too bad America began to lose international respect and get overtaken by China, Brasil, India etc just when Fox became the dominant new channel on US TV

Republican demagoguery sure is a viable alternative to Democratic snobbery...

It's great that the budget sky-rocketed during George W's presidency. The conservatives are the party of big spending and fiscal laxness.

It's great that little Georgie never caught Ossama Bin Laden. The conservatives are the party that lets terrorists get away with it...

Ah, but the republicans, they got Sarah Palin. A smart woman like her, she sure will know how to fix up the school systems.

God, a great, strong leader like her will sure know how to pick the right VP if she gets the nomination for 2012. The VP that will restore the moral reputation of the United States, so badly tarnished by Billy "Goat" Clinton.

Newt Gingritch.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #57
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Vietnam was a proxy war with the Soviet Union. We have fought several proxy wars with the Soviets. Engaging the Soviets under the guise of the Domino Theory was really only the safe way to proceed. A direct attack by either of us on either country would have been a disaster. There is nothing important about that little country in South East Asia except that it was a communist revolution and therefore a viable, reasonable target. Given that there is nothing of tactical value in Vietnam, it is not worth strife back home. We did not run away. We left because the target wasn’t worth the fight.

I know, I know there those that just LOVE to talk shit about the American foreign policy particularly during the Cold War. Those same people would just LOVE to tag us with a loss. We didn’t cut and run. We cut and left because the youth and extreme left in the United States didn’t see a real enemy in Charlie. Because the fact that Charlie don’t surf and that he was not the real enemy was lost on them, and ensuing civil unrest became the driving force in the proxy war.

Let’s get that straight. We avoided directly engaging a nuclear super power through these proxy actions thus giving us the Cold War. Ultimately, we bankrupted the Soviet Union. That’s when the Wall came down, and we were the last man standing.

Lebanon was multinational peacekeeping force to maintain order in the aftermath of the Lebanese / Israeli war. As I recall, was also had an edict to allow the PLO to retreat. For the record, the Americans took the most causalities followed by the French. Lebanon just like Somalia was a joint, Western world fuck up and your boys were killed along with ours. We still don’t have the Middle East figured out. Or if we do, we sure aren’t acting as if we do.

Sorry to tell you this, but epic saga the Decline of the American Empire is not about to be written anytime soon. We are living in a time of globalization again. And just because China, Brazil and India are emerging nations does not equal America is a declining nation. As new nations begin to emerge as economic powerhouses, they also start to loose culture, the young abandon the old ways and the infrastructure can’t keep up with the growth so they crumble from the inside out. It remains to be seen if China and India can build strong legs to stand on. It doesn’t make these emerging nations leaders - good or bad. It makes them dangerous. Until you are asked to lead, you aren’t a leader. That’s what made us the world’s leader and not the Soviet Union. We shall see who prevails and to what good.

I just detest evokement of the God almighty Fox news into a debate. When one has nothing else to say, they start calling names or smite their opposition as a Fox watcher. What the hell does Fox news have to do with globalization, national debt, war, or anything for that matter? ALL the national news organizations present opinion as fact. That’s why I don’t get my news from TV.

I do agree about Democrat snobbery, but I think they are all demigods. Almost to a person they are loathsome. They spin and spin until the populace is so trapped into the sound bites and spoon-fed news they can only parrot what they are told by power brokers. It is polarizing and bad in general for the country. Ultimately it the citizenry that is at fault for buying into the myopic view of their political leaders and news media.

The world flatters us with their hatred of us. And we will pull back from Libya because it is just as much a loose-loose situation as Iraq. The president made a bad decision to follow. And he made a bad decision to engage a country that means NOTHING to us.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

One word to the French.

Flanders.

I suppose that through eternity the French will remain ungrateful. I will remain proud.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #59
txmm4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I am a card carrying Mensa and concur that Gadhafi is an "ugly bastard" at a number of levels. The French are generally a bunch of arrogant pussies who have a country that is 78% the size of Texas for god's sake. That is just true. There are much better places to go in Europe. French chics can be hot if they are clean and not bitchy.
txmm4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #60
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well now I'm just plain ole blushing.
I want to feel your brain.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women