Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2014, 09:22 AM   #46
DToxxx
Valued Poster

I dont know about this aura/highten sense bs. I just remember PP being extremely wet. Fuller breasts with exafgerating nipples. I think the perk with PP is being able to nut inside BB...
DToxxx is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #47
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:08 PM   #48
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I also never understood and still don't understand the big deal. Don't recall one memorable 'sexcapade' during three pregnancies with the SO. That's just me. Sounds like some of y'all luv that shyte. Lol
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:04 AM   #49
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
When you eat PP can you taste the difference?

Side note: One of my buddies said as he was having sex with his preggers girl he apologized to his kid by saying: "Sorry baby sorry you had to see daddy"
Umm...no, I didn't taste anything different...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr View Post
I also never understood and still don't understand the big deal. Don't recall one memorable 'sexcapade' during three pregnancies with the SO. That's just me. Sounds like some of y'all luv that shyte. Lol
First and to a lesser extent second trimester fucking is wild Doc, at least in my case. By the third, with limited options in positions it's kind of a chore. But at that point late in the third, fucking(to her orgasm especially) stimulates the natural production of oxytocin which induces labour(pitocin is the synthetic derivative that's given to actually induce in hospital).
Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:05 AM   #50
citihunter79
Registered Member

Default To Each is own

This is why it falls under the category of fetish, because that's what it is, a fetish.

For those that get rock hard when they see a hot woman that's preggers, well that's what gets them hard.

For me personally it's not just any pregnant woman that turns me on, it has to be a someone I know, then again if the stranger is hot then I just like the experience.

What does it for me is, if I know the girl, knowing what she looked like before she was pregnant, and then watching the development, the swelling of the breasts, the super wetness of the pussy, hypersensitivity is what gets me going. I get excited because we have a fwb relationship before the pregnancy.

With the increase in sex drive she is down for probably the most kinkiest and nastiest thing that her body will allow her to do. Just the simplest play of the breasts, or a light bite on the back of the neck, would soak her panties so fast you would think the hoover damn was let loose.

That's what does it for me, again it's why it falls under the category of fetish, because it's not for everyone.
citihunter79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:52 AM   #51
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by citihunter79 View Post
This is why it falls under the category of fetish, because that's what it is, a fetish.

For those that get rock hard when they see a hot woman that's preggers, well that's what gets them hard.

For me personally it's not just any pregnant woman that turns me on, it has to be a someone I know, then again if the stranger is hot then I just like the experience.

What does it for me is, if I know the girl, knowing what she looked like before she was pregnant, and then watching the development, the swelling of the breasts, the super wetness of the pussy, hypersensitivity is what gets me going. I get excited because we have a fwb relationship before the pregnancy.

With the increase in sex drive she is down for probably the most kinkiest and nastiest thing that her body will allow her to do. Just the simplest play of the breasts, or a light bite on the back of the neck, would soak her panties so fast you would think the hoover damn was let loose.

That's what does it for me, again it's why it falls under the category of fetish, because it's not for everyone.
Are you a Pregnant Provider? You sound like one. A Child growing inside of You is not a "fetish" SHAME on YOU. If this is your way of your "second 3rd 4th 5th handle", you need to just come clean instead of this BS. Just admit it already. Stop trying to fool your clientele and to this community.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:34 AM   #52
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

I'm lost now. How did....

Quote:
become....

Quote:
Are you a Pregnant Provider? You sound like one. A Child growing inside of You is not a "fetish" SHAME on YOU.
Pregnancy fetishism

Pregnancy fetish, as explained by pregnancy fetishist

BTW, I'm not a pregnancy fetishist myself. I'm aUnderwear/Panty fetishism
Old 04-27-2014, 07:42 AM   #53
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That was a rhetorical question towards the handle "just made". She's preggos. It's irritating enough that people have multiple handles, it's Super irritating when they're obvious about it because it's basically a ThreAD.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:50 AM   #54
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

:Putting my glasses on:
I did not see that obviously recent join date.
Also didn't know there were any preggo poon slingers on the board. I recall someone doing an ISO recently & coming up empty. She could of made some money
Old 04-27-2014, 07:59 AM   #55
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
:Putting my glasses on:
I did not see that obviously recent join date.
Also didn't know there were any preggo poon slingers on the board. I recall someone doing an ISO recently & coming up empty. She could of made some money
You'll see boo. I don't miss much either. It's not my place to say shyte, then I'll be accused of "out'n a well deserved beotch". I just sit back and watch, as usual and speak when I feel the "need"
Old 04-27-2014, 08:59 AM   #56
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Are you a Pregnant Provider? You sound like one. A Child growing inside of You is not a "fetish" SHAME on YOU. If this is your way of your "second 3rd 4th 5th handle", you need to just come clean instead of this BS. Just admit it already. Stop trying to fool your clientele and to this community.
Being pregnant is not a fetish. Guys seeking out pregnant women (other than their SO) to have sex with is a fetish on the part of the guys. It's not something many of us are into (outside of our SO).

Although this person joined recently, you seemed to have slammed them pretty hard for having the same views that many other people have.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:08 AM   #57
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
Although this person joined recently, you seemed to have slammed them pretty hard for having the same views that many other people have.
That handle is a female and this is her form of a ThreAD.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:16 AM   #58
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
That handle is a female and this is her form of a ThreAD.
Seems like a pregnant provider would be better off making that post under her handle to draw attention to herself. Also, if it is a pregnant provider, wouldn't she be in the best position to know if some guys had a fetish for pregnant women?
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:33 AM   #59
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
Seems like a pregnant provider would be better off making that post under her handle to draw attention to herself. Also, if it is a pregnant provider, wouldn't she be in the best position to know if some guys had a fetish for pregnant women?
One could only hope sweetie
Old 04-27-2014, 09:38 AM   #60
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

How do you know there's a preggo poon slinger on the board? Was this some kinda phone call between you two, a hobbyist told you he's got a trick baby on the way, you went with her to CVS & held the CLEAR BLUE EASY while she peed on it?

Just curious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women