Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2016, 05:55 PM   #46
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You two really need to get it on already, lol! The sexual tension/electricity is gonna kill us all!
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 09:59 PM   #47
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero69 View Post
Haven't witnessed it personally, Thank God, but I'm sure there are plenty of paper pals hangin' between the butt cheeks of women. Not a pleasant thought to go with my morning cup of coffee . . . . . . .
I keep mine tucked in tight nobody should be near my fart box anyways & if you decide to go near casper the friendly boo pals are waiting...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:18 AM   #48
Guero69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I keep mine tucked in tight nobody should be near my fart box anyways & if you decide to go near casper the friendly boo pals are waiting...
I agree 100% . . . nobody should be near my "fart box" either . . . . besides, didn't someone once say that it's better to give than receive? I mean, if the lady is into receiving kisses or whatnot to her "fart box" . . . if not, I would stay away . . . would not want to see the boo pals!
Guero69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 10:18 AM   #49
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree 100% . . . nobody should be near my "fart box" either . . . . besides, didn't someone once say that it's better to give than receive? I mean, if the lady is into receiving kisses or whatnot to her "fart box" . . . if not, I would stay away . . . would not want to see the boo pals!
Haha
Old 02-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #50
Mergers&Acquisitions
Registered Member

I came upon this thread searching for reference information. After making it to the end of page 4, all I left with was sore cheeks from a case of the giggles.

Let me ask this ladies...
Do yall simply check a box that denotes that you give us a reference or not... and then yall can PM each other for more info? Or does each "yes/no" reference come with a review similar to the way yall are reviewed?

Just wondering how it works on the other side.
Mergers&Acquisitions is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #51
Petergriffin1980
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
No if you show up with paper pals in your butt hairs
Lmao! Yeah let's show up clean and prepared gentlemen
Petergriffin1980 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 03:38 PM   #52
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergers&Acquisitions View Post
I came upon this thread searching for reference information. After making it to the end of page 4, all I left with was sore cheeks from a case of the giggles.

Do yall simply check a box that denotes that you give us a reference or not... and then yall can PM each other for more info? Or does each "yes/no" reference come with a review similar to the way yall are reviewed?

There is no boxes & most ladies will give a reference but some don't I know the ladies who have been around always do..

Reviews have nothing to do with references its just a little mote letting us know you are ok to see & no problems arised during yalls visit basically..
Old 02-20-2016, 06:39 PM   #53
Guero69
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no boxes & most ladies will give a reference but some don't I know the ladies who have been around always do..

Reviews have nothing to do with references its just a little mote letting us know you are ok to see & no problems arised during yalls visit basically..
So no critiques of daty, dato (I know, not in your case . . . trust me I know. Had a nightmare I was being attacked by boo pals after inadvertently touching your "fart box"). But size, as usual still is a factor? Big heart, big on respect, and of course BIG $$$. 2 out of 3 ain't bad is it?
Old 02-20-2016, 06:40 PM   #54
JustCallMe_G
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 327880
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergers&Acquisitions View Post

This is a one way review site, not a client recommendation site. References and reviews are completely independent of the other. Some guys think their reviews serve as references. I personally ask potential clients to provide references who will ACTUALLY vouch for them rather than me wading through their reviews until I find someone who will reply favorably.
JustCallMe_G is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:47 PM   #55
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly reviews are not references I don't give a shit about reviews half of them are bs
Old 02-20-2016, 06:50 PM   #56
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So no critiques of daty, dato (I know, not in your case . . . trust me I know. Had a nightmare I was being attacked by boo pals after inadvertently touching your "fart box"). But size, as usual still is a factor? Big heart, big on respect, and of course BIG $$$. 2 out of 3 ain't bad is it?
We are whores wtf does size matter all I care about is if you are normal and don't cause problems.. If you brag about your dick size and the money you have it usually is because you have neither.. I do look at posts but just to get a vibe & see if we would actually click.. If your a whiney bitch or disrespectful I will decline you
Old 02-20-2016, 07:30 PM   #57
Guero69
Valued Poster

Quote:
We are whores wtf does size matter all I care about is if you are normal and don't cause problems.. If you brag about your dick size and the money you have it usually is because you have neither.. I do look at posts but just to get a vibe & see if we would actually click.. If your a whiney bitch or disrespectful I will decline you
Excellent . . . I don't think I've ever claimed to be big on anything but lame-ass jokes. A whiney bitch? No . . . Disrespectful? Definitely no! Buenas ondas? Hopefully I give out good vibes to all the Latinas . . . but, unfortunately, that is unlikely.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:36 PM   #58
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Excellent . . . I don't think I've ever claimed to be big on anything but lame-ass jokes. A whiney bitch? No . . . Disrespectful? Definitely no! Buenas ondas? Hopefully I give out good vibes to all the Latinas . . . but, unfortunately, that is unlikely.
Just be yourself thats all I can say
Old 02-20-2016, 11:03 PM   #59
Mergers&Acquisitions
Registered Member

Thanks for all of the info. Completely understood and completely reasonable.
Mergers&Acquisitions is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 11:38 PM   #60
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have no idea..... I don't want to know... I just wanna GET IT ON xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebeedick View Post
You two really need to get it on already, lol! The sexual tension/electricity is gonna kill us all!
Love this approach.. to life .. Make Love Not War xoxo Mwah!
Quote:
Liked this - xoxo - Ditto - Only about this comment - no other beefs, don't care about what it is responding to, or for or opposed, or any other opinions lol Just. This.

And I don't mind if you're extra sweet and sexxxy - but yeah I don't even need you to have a cxxk to be honest. I don't even own a dildo... D size is of no importance ...
A cute smile, discretion, fun attitude, or brain size will get you farther with my girl and me, and yeah, no drama, no bs.
We all have enough to worry about in the hobby, who wants extra crap to worry about?
I try to balance that out by making it more fun than more drama.
A hint that you're drama and I lose interest because safety is my primary interest.
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women