Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2015, 11:59 PM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
there is only one definition that applies here ..

Patriots (also known as Rebels, Revolutionaries, Continentals, or American Whigs) were those colonists of the Thirteen Colonies who violently rebelled against British control during the American Revolution and in July 1776 declared the United States of America an independent nation.

if these so-called Millennials can't figure this out given the piss poor sorry ass state of Education in this country, given its religious slant and its bashing of America .. then blame their parents. they should know what patriotism is .. let me explain very simply ..
You are still sucking hind tit dick face they weren't liberals. Bleat your shit somewhere else. What piss poor sorry place were you educated?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:55 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are still sucking hind tit dick face they weren't liberals. Bleat your shit somewhere else. What piss poor sorry place were you educated?
not only do i not give a fuck about you, i don't give a fuck if they were liberal or conservative, democrat or republican or anything else. the whole point you brainless nimrod is that it's UN-AMERICAN to disrespect the flag our our nation. got that peabrain?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
not only do i not give a fuck about you, i don't give a fuck if they were liberal or conservative, democrat or republican or anything else. the whole point you brainless nimrod is that it's UN-AMERICAN to disrespect the flag our our nation. got that peabrain?
If that's the case, dipshit, then why did you word the OP that way?

You have painted yourself into a KKKornee, WaKKKo KKKid!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:06 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Yeah I do believe that. The difference is in how you say it. I use that word all the time with my black friends, jokingly. They don't seem to mind. But when you say it with all the negative connotations you can muster then yeah, it becomes a problem.

like you expect me to believe you have any "friends" at all hahaha

I don't have a problem. Say whatever you want. Just don't expect us to believe you're tough shit by saying that word and hiding behind your computer screen. We all know you would piss yourself before saying it to a black person's face.
Don't bet on it. i have before and i would again if need be. you yourself are a fine example of hiding behind a keyboard.

as expected the typical ilk of your kind simply won't show any patriotism at all. NONE. you and timmptard and the chimp are simply NOT loyal AMERICANS!

far be it for me to open yet another poll in this forum .. but what if i did?? the American Flag poll. and it WON'T private. let's see who really thinks these kinds of actions are not UN-patriotic ? you game for that?
Old 03-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #50
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If that's the case, dipshit, then why did you word the OP that way?

You have painted yourself into a KKKornee, WaKKKo KKKid!
typical crap from the asshole rider. as usual you bring nothing to the table.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #51
timpage
Account Disabled

You're a half-wit and your post, your "reasoning", your bullshit holier-than-thou patriotism...or, at least, what you think passes for patriotism..... is a complete waste of bandwidth.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're a half-wit and your post, your "reasoning", your bullshit holier-than-thou patriotism...or, at least, what you think passes for patriotism..... is a complete waste of bandwidth.
so you admit you are not a patriotic American. you failed the test. congrats that's what this whole post was intended to show.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:52 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

You are so fucking dumb that you are unable to keep up with a OP. All you are good for is sucking dick and posting a pic of your mammy. Once again showing you cannot tell left from tight. What piss hole educated you?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are so fucking dumb that you are unable to keep up with a OP. All you are good for is sucking dick and posting a pic of your mammy. Once again showing you cannot tell left from tight. What piss hole educated you?
just the ramblings of an un-patriotic loser. you flunked. now go to the corner and proudly put on your dunce cap.

Old 03-11-2015, 08:59 PM   #55
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
oh, you mean acknowledging the fact that 90% of slaves sold into slavery were blacks captured by their own warring tribes? guess they didn't want to share their cow's milk with their "brothers" .. easier to sell them off. what a sell-out. one that Sharpton and Jackson will never admit even if you stuck a cattle prod up theirs asses.

for ONCE i'll agree with you. but don't count on it in the future.
You're obsessed with who sold them but you are forgetting who BOUGHT them. You are the worst kind of american. The mindless, ignorant, flag-waving idiot who probably thinks Jesus Christ himself handed the Constitution to the founding fathers. You don't know your history, what you've been told is a fucking lie. I would tell you to get a fucking clue, but you never will. You and your kind would lead us right back into what we ran out of england to avoid. It's think your way or get the fuck out. See things your way or get the fuck out. well, you know what, go fuck yourself.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:04 PM   #56
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
you unpatriotic piece of shit. name one nation that has no skeletons on their closet?

NAME ONE.

this is the FLAG OF OUR NATION.

if you don't and can't understand the issue this represents .. you are even bigger a douchebag than we all thought you were.
What do any other nations have to do with it? We are talking about THIS nation, not other nations. How far do you really expect us to get when we started out by killing and stealing things that weren't ours to begin with. You understand that, yes? This wasn't our country and we came and simply took what we wanted. Would you stand for that today, if someone just showed up on our shores and decided they wanted what we had and took it? Fuck no, you wouldn't stand for it. But it's ok if we do it because we have god on our side, right? Another example in a long line of examples where belief in a super magic skydaddy has led to nothing but pain and suffering. You're an ignorant buffoon. You know nothing about history and what you think you know is a lie. But keep the blinders on, I couldn't give a shit. I fart in your general direction.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:04 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You're obsessed with who sold them but you are forgetting who BOUGHT them. You are the worst kind of american. The mindless, ignorant, flag-waving idiot who probably thinks Jesus Christ himself handed the Constitution to the founding fathers. You don't know your history, what you've been told is a fucking lie. I would tell you to get a fucking clue, but you never will. You and your kind would lead us right back into what we ran out of england to avoid. It's think your way or get the fuck out. See things your way or get the fuck out. well, you know what, go fuck yourself.
Actually, the colonists were more free under British rule than we are now, thanks to you and your kind.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:44 PM   #58
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, the colonists were more free under British rule than we are now, thanks to you and your kind.
Patently false. Hyperbolic at best. Disingenuous at worst. My kind? I love this country. I also recognize the heinous acts carried out by it, in both the past and present. I've also traveled all over the world and while there are some on here who beat their chest while waving the flag, screaming we are the best at the top of their lungs, it simply isn't true. And I doubt they've seen very many other countries or even traveled at all. There are plenty of countries where the citizens are just as free as we are here in regards to our speech, etc. The attitude comes from the idea of manifest destiny, that we were somehow gifted this country by the divine and that those who occupied it before us were just obstacles in our path on the way to greater things. There is no divine. We didn't like how we were treated where we lived, so we sailed across the sea. People were already living here, but we didn't let that stop us. We slowly eradicated them and expanded from coast to coast. My problem is in pretending that it happened some other way. My problem is not that we have skeletons in our closet. All great countries do. But don't act like it didn't happen.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:46 PM   #59
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
as expected the typical ilk of your kind simply won't show any patriotism at all. NONE. you and timmptard and the chimp are simply NOT loyal AMERICANS!
Hey Waco Bitch....NO ONE gives a SHIT what you think!! How about that? Your opinion is as worthless as a hobo's used condom.

Quote:
[B]Don't bet on it. i have before and i would again if need be. you yourself are a fine example of hiding behind a keyboard.
I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it ain't me. You're fucking chickenshit. In real life, you probably can't stand up to take a piss

Quote:
far be it for me to open yet another poll in this forum .. but what if i did?? the American Flag poll. and it WON'T private. let's see who really thinks these kinds of actions are not UN-patriotic ? you game for that?
As if! the only thing that would prove is that your chickenshit buddies are just as fucking stupid as you are. The idiot to sensible ratio in your side of the pool is a hundred to zero. Good luck figuring that one out.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:51 PM   #60
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Hey Waco Bitch....NO ONE gives a SHIT what you think!! How about that? Your opinion is as worthless as a hobo's used condom.

I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it ain't me. You're fucking chickenshit. In real life, you probably can't stand up to take a piss

As if! the only thing that would prove is that your chickenshit buddies are just as fucking stupid as you are. The idiot to sensible ratio in your side of the pool is a hundred to zero. Good luck figuring that one out.
You nearly cost me a keyboard

In all seriousness, you can't reason with people like him. It's ironic, I guess, that those who need to be reasoned with the most are those least open to reason. He's wrapped up in the flag, historical lies he learned as a child from a shitty ass history book and it's become what he believes, however wrong it may be. Anyone who doesn't agree with him is a piece of shit, unpatriotic fool. He's challenged, unable to see nuance or think creatively from any point of view other than his own. Even though we came here because we didn't like how we were treated where we lived and wanted to have freedom of thought. He and his kind would have us right back where we were 300 years ago. Instead of the english, it would be him and his retarded, religious brethren. Creation would be taught in schools and anyone who thought differently would be castigated. He will never fully understand that he wails against the very thing he would happily accept as long as it was what he agreed with. On a side note, it's interesting that it's mostly religious types who go on and on about freedom when they themselves are not free mentally and don't accept anyone who thinks different than they do. They don't want freedom. They want to be coddled and told everything is going to be alright and they'll all get together in heaven. Bullshit. But it helps them sleep at night.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women