Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2021, 01:51 PM   #46
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

With the new prostitution felony law, along with new gun and abortion laws that go into effect today, in Texas...

a Pimp can knock up his Woman, she learns after 45 days she is pregnant with his child, and she can not get an abortion. Let's say she wants to head to California for the procedure.. The Pimp can pull out the gun he previously could not carry, due to license requirements, and threaten her not to go. Meanwhile, you and I get felony charges if we ask her for pussy in return for a Ham Sandwich.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:05 PM   #47
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Maybe, but it will not prevent Texas LE from creating ads and setting up stings locally.
As they already do from time to time. Now they may have extra incentive if the DA wants to make a statement.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 03:03 PM   #48
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This sign is in Houston. Likely we will soon see more ominous signs.

Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 03:38 PM   #49
asusr10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Very likely one of the politicians will be caught soliciting in the next few months.
asusr10 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 04:50 PM   #50
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzbang View Post
I think those servers (LC, RR) are in Europe and may be out of reach to Texas Law.

Technically, I was of the impression that this site is also hosted outside of the US. But, I don't believe that matters in the context of protection if the owner of said site happens to reside in Texas.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 05:39 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Technically, I was of the impression that this site is also hosted outside of the US. But, I don't believe that matters in the context of protection if the owner of said site happens to reside in Texas.
You are right, which is why the Backpage Owners' trial began today, in Phoenix.

Back to Texas.. As of today.. Check out this example. A Guy wants to pay a Provider for pussy, but knowing it is a Felony, he thinks ''Hell, I may as well take her without paying, it's a Felony either way''.

He proceeds to do just that, at gun point, mind you he can now carry without a license.

45 days later the Provider learns she is pregnant.. She wants to abort the fetus that was acquired via rape.

''Oh no you don't!'', bellows the Rapist.. ''The 6 week window has passed!''... The Provider goes ahead, and gets an abortion at her Doctor's office.

The Rapist can Sue the Doctor, and get $10,000 or more, for helping abort the fetus he created when he raped the Provider.
Old 09-01-2021, 05:43 PM   #52
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Somewhere in this world is an adult who was conceived during a rape that has a slightly different view. But thats for another thread.
Old 09-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #53
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
Somewhere in this world is an adult who was conceived during a rape that has a slightly different view. But thats for another thread.

And somewhere in this world is a woman who was raped, carried her child to term, and is now forced to drive her child to visit their biological father in prison-- despite the fact that he is in prison for the rape of the woman
Old 09-01-2021, 06:10 PM   #54
Chung Tran
BANNED

And somewhere in this world, there's a Legislature piling on as many anti-woman laws as it can, ahem, conceive.

That somewhere is sometimes referred to as the Lone Star State.
Old 09-01-2021, 08:04 PM   #55
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You guys have a large imagination, great story telling skills and lots of free time to come up all these assumptions. We're all entertained
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:15 AM   #56
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup marriage now a felony ,,, money property exchanging hands oh the insanity ( I got my SO a car last year ) still not getting any so I guess i'm okay
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 08:02 AM   #57
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You guys have a large imagination, great story telling skills and lots of free time to come up all these assumptions. We're all entertained

I am afraid that with the new law, the free time to come up with assumptions, said as fact BTW, is going to be more and more prevalent, especially from the trolls that follow posters around on the site.

There have been a couple of them that have disabled their account and retired, but there are a few that I keep an out for when looking in the Questions for Staff forum to see if they too will ask to disable. Unfortunately, those particular ones are VERY dedicated so I do not think even a new law will deter them from their craft.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 08:19 AM   #58
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Wile E Coyote, you may be right about the decline of the E.... there were no new reviews posted in Encounters yesterday, and none today so far.

You've mentioned the pimp reviews before. As most or all hobbyists stop writing reviews, the pimps will be forced to write them themselves. There may not ever be another honest review posted here in Dallas...or very few.

There are no public forums where people tell on themselves about the latest felony theyve committed. Car thieves don't post (which is why they don't have their own site). Or any other group of felons.

Feels very different here than in the good old days pre FOSTA when the *online* hobby was at its peak popularity.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:43 AM   #59
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I was hobbying well before Eccie was a twinkle in it's founder's eye and the same with ALL the other sites out there. Like the mass of people disabling their account when Sesta-Fosta was enacted, I also said that the same would happen after this new law became a law.

I joined Eccie with the notion that both guys and ladies could come on here and tell their experiences, good and bad, ask hobby related questions and provide real intel, without prejudice. Instead, even in its heyday, the site was about agendas, disinformation said as fact and cyberbullying perceived weak links.

So, if the sites go away from public view and go underground only or stop permanently due to the new laws, so be it, no skin off my nose, but I will be here until that end, no matter how I get treated by other members or from the staff of this site, no request from me to disable my account. And despite the countless attempts to fuck with me, get ladies not to see me and ladies I have reviewed to not see me again over the years by blasting their inboxes and cell phones, I have my circle of providers and what's more, the referrals by my regulars of new to me ladies are quite frequent.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:14 AM   #60
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly-- they should have one member of staff dedicated to just processing the delete/disable requests. They had to have known the flood was coming.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women