Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60536
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #46
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
"Help me understand just what he has done for the country. And even if he were to have been the best president since Washington, he didn’t get the job on his merit. He got the job on some bullshit Hope and Change message and the race card being played for him. Hope and Change? He hired the Clinton White House Staff just for starters."

Again...what is with you and race and the 'race card'? If you can say the race card was and is being played for him then somebody can argue that it is being played against him as well.
I don't get your question. The thread is about racism.

Do you or do you not agree that he was physically aggressive towards a woman and would have have done that to a male governor?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #47
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I try not to cast a broad net on a group of people just because of the actions of a few.

There have been a few things said that would make me cringe but I would not project my disdain with the group that individual belongs in, just that individual.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #48
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I don't get your question. The thread is about racism.

Do you or do you not agree that he was physically aggressive towards a woman and would have have done that to a male governor?
Physical aggressive? Jeez. If he was 'aggressive' towards her, Im sure there would be way more news about this exchange. I guess even the President of the United States is supposed to just bow his head and say 'Yessa Mam'. LOL.
BlackJedi is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #49
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Racism

Lower IQ+naturally conservative thinking due to underdeveloped minds=racism.

Just read your own posting here and it is pretty obvious.

Jan Brewer is selling books and sought some publicity. She needs the money for dermabrasion or could use the same stuff I use on my car seats.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
or could use the same stuff I use on my car seats.
Like shart stain remover?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #51
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
Physical aggressive? Jeez. If he was 'aggressive' towards her, Im sure there would be way more news about this exchange. I guess even the President of the United States is supposed to just bow his head and say 'Yessa Mam'. LOL.

I would expect the POTUS to not get into a public shouting match with another high ranking official. It was supposed to be a meet and greet not a fiery, Khrushchev, shoe banging exchange in the UN over something important like the Cuban Missile Crisis. She wasn't cordial to him in her book? That's practically an international crisis there. She's not touching him, but it looks like he is touching her, and doing so in anger is aggressive. It just is. Call it whatever you want in this instance, but if another man were to do that to your mother or wife............

You don't touch other people like that, and certainly not if you are the POTUS. Remember how the press crucified, as they should have, that moron W for giving Meckel a public neck rub. And presidents don't loose their tempers in public either. As much as I loved Regan, he was just wrong, rude and unpresidential when he raised his voice and told that reporter to shut up at a press conference. It isn't racial - no POTUS should do these things.
Everyone wanted to make this incident a race issue. I personally feel it is a woman's issue or at the very least an decorum issue.

You are missing my point. The news media has been ANYTHING but impartial with Obama. The frenzy around him has been very Kennedyesk. They actually fawn all over him. We'll see once the campaign gets underway in earnest ff they will continue it to November.

Just like with anything, there are going to be differences of opinion. You will never change mine, and I will never change yours. In my opinion, Obama doesn't have to play the race card everyone else does it for him. All I ever said in the beginning was moving on from playing race card is a good thing. How is that wrong?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #52
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Jan Brewer

Well she reminded me of Lynette Squeaky Fromme so I would have moved around her too. The 2 Mayors that were there said it was much ado about nothing anyway.

I think there could be another scenario here where she is pointing at him and saying "is it true what they say about black guys and big...............?"
"If we do it in the dark I swear you can't see the wrinkles." "Can you get the sliver out Daddy."

catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #53
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Agreed; in spades.
Anybody else find this funny?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Anybody else find this funny?
She was not trying to be funny. Now shut the fUK up.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #55
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Notice how CDN makes all of his comments about a female official about sex and not the subject matter. SEXIST ASSHOLE!

No comment from CDN about similar meetings with Jindal and Perry.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #56
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
She was not trying to be funny. Now shut the fUK up.

Swat me down with a feather, bully boy. Go play your girly game of rounders/baseball. I happen to live in USA half my time.

I see you have a true feel for the international role USA plays in the world.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...54#post2055854

Glad to see it is not personal

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=346664

I see a trend

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...77#post1861977
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...30#post1575930
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...66#post1561466

and it's not just Europe, you little texaner

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...28#post1540828

'Go back to where you belong' is a very traditional cry of racists.
essence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women