Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2017, 08:27 PM   #46
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
He was haughty and demeaning to the fine young lady. And you say he treated her well? Shame on both of you.

Where did you read that I said that?
I was commenting on his willingness to discuss and learn where he messed up. Not a perfect person, but willing to learn.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 09:03 PM   #47
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
He was haughty and demeaning to the fine young lady. And you say he treated her well? Shame on both of you.
PB - I'm graciously taking what you say here to heart, because I realize it came across wrong with her and that wasn't my intent... I wasn't haughty in the least. I say this because the entire conversation was on a very high level. This particular lady is an excellent conversationalist and our interactive banter (prior) was interesting, witty, and very similar to a fencing match where many subtleties are exchanged. Points given, points taken.

This is what differentiates her - and still, attracts me to her (beyond measure).

There's a demeaning factor I can see - but in all truth - you can't even say "I would like a session" without (if you look at it with complete objectivity here), THAT being demeaning...

"I'd like a session"
"I'd like to book and hour"
"I'd enjoy spending an hour with you"

Really all have the connotation for what they mean - "You're a provider, I want to pay for a session - and we both know what happens in that session".

Now, (not the case here), but had it have been that she was upset because I said one of the lines above... what would you say? That I was demeaning still?

The fact is (and Ladies, PLEASE tell me if I'm wrong here...), unless a provider books a room for a specific - probably sole multi-hour session... she's probably hoping to see more than a single hobbyist for a single hour. (Otherwise, financially, it makes no sense). not a HUNDRED... lol. (but not necessarily "uno")

Average hour, lets say is $300 (average room... $100?). If they are only seeing one person, then it would be far better to outcall to their place and save the $100 room fee...

But, if they are seeing a multi-hour - or possibly 2+ hour meeting in the room - then the math makes more sense (for them).

I guess it begs the question: Ladies are more of you seeing 1 or 2+ people when you book a room (not what's "booked" - but "what's hoped to be booked").

And, if more than 1 - then that's all I meant by "stacking", the possibility that there was another appointment that I might interfere with if I asked for a longer appointment.

And so as above; if its something that happens (even 51% of the time when providers get rooms), then is assuming that (really) that demeaning?

I mean you might just as well get offended by someone mentioning a dick in a mouth, but that's probably going to happen isn't it? so how demeaning can it be to suggest that THAT might happen?

Again, I have HUGE respect for the path these women have chosen, and this particular woman was not shy or timid about describing her pride in what she does - so again, this is a learning curve for me PB.
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:13 AM   #48
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Scribe, what a person does with their business overhead and arrangements is none of your business. Unless your plumber says he has other clients right after you, I bet you don't ask about them if they are stacking clients. You just want your work done. And you let them run their business
It is demeaning to act like you know better than them on how to run their business. It's the same with independent sex workers.

Now I'm agreeing with PB, you are trying to do the providers's job for her. Her arrangements with other clients are absolutely none of your business and you are telling her that they are your business.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:25 AM   #49
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

To the self righteous dilusional hooker who forgot she pays rent by sucking cock just like all the others and hurt Scribe's feelings:

Do you do greek?
How bout cum gargling?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:16 AM   #50
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
Scribe, what a person does with their business overhead and arrangements is none of your business. Unless your plumber says he has other clients right after you, I bet you don't ask about them if they are stacking clients. You just want your work done. And you let them run their business
It is demeaning to act like you know better than them on how to run their business. It's the same with independent sex workers.

Now I'm agreeing with PB, you are trying to do the providers's job for her. Her arrangements with other clients are absolutely none of your business and you are telling her that they are your business.
Nobody is "doing their job for them"... Saying "McDonald's needs to sell (X many) burgers a day to cover overhead" isn't running a McDonald's - its making an observation. The point was - there are certain financial cash outlays associated with doing "in-calls" at a hotel, which are financially prudent based on the assumption of cash ROI. They don't rent an in-call at a hotel to NOT see clients. If they do - my business or not - that's called a "vacation". (Oh, I'm going to New Orleans to rent a room - but have no intention od seeing clients! = vacation)

That's a truth regardless of if you feel its my business or not.

Or is your point "I have no right to post an extrapolation about the business"? (On a site dedicated to the business?). I could just as easily say "CT has no right posting about the Ft. Worth Police as its none of his business what the civilians or the police are doing in Ft Worth")

Its a blog. We discuss stuff. Post opinions, comments, questions. it was an observation about finances associated with choosing to get a hotel room.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:36 AM   #51
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post

+1
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:48 AM   #52
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The answer in regards to overhead and booking is... "it depends".

Lets assume that $300/hr. I know that I personally can get on Hotwire or Priceline and book several different 4 star locations in DFW for under $70. With taxes, lets assume $80 just for the sake of simplicity. If I were to ONLY see one person, thats $220. I could technically see one person the day I get the room, and another before checkout.. all the while, seeing only "one person per day". Thats 2 appointments-- profit of $520 given the parameters here.

That's a pretty tidy sum in a 24 hour span, wouldn't you think? Yes, I know there are many ladies who will see more than 1 person per day-- but I'm just trying to illustrate how a lady could just see 1 per day and still come out with good profit despite utilizing hotels for incalls.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:58 AM   #53
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
Nobody is "doing their job for them"... Saying "McDonald's needs to sell (X many) burgers a day to cover overhead" isn't running a McDonald's - its making an observation. The point was - there are certain financial cash outlays associated with doing "in-calls" at a hotel, which are financially prudent based on the assumption of cash ROI. They don't rent an in-call at a hotel to NOT see clients. If they do - my business or not - that's called a "vacation". (Oh, I'm going to New Orleans to rent a room - but have no intention od seeing clients! = vacation)

That's a truth regardless of if you feel its my business or not.
But it's also true that she would be more profitable (per session) if she raised her rates by $100 across the board.

You don't know why she has chosen to run her business that way, and you really don't need to. You need to know if she'll see you at the time you're available for the rate you want to pay. I don't know too many providers that are so thin-skinned as to be offended by what you said, but the sensitivity could have been developed through your little text message relationship. She thought she had a nice, smart, sensitive guy on the hook, and then you said something a bit crass. I wonder if you had been crass from the beginning, if she would have reacted to that question about stacking in the same manner.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:12 AM   #54
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You had no right asking if she was stacking. It was rude and offputting, whether intentional or not. You are thinking/worrying way too much about her profitability, when you should be enjoying fucking a beautiful lady.

You should have just inquired about a longer appt. Something along the lines of "if you have time for a 90min or 2hr, I'd love to see if that's a possibility" then it's on her to say yay or nay.

Mind your own business and quit minding the ladies. All you need to worry over is if gal is clean and the place is clean when you arrive.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:15 AM   #55
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100%
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:15 AM   #56
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Scribe,

Seriously over thinking this one.

You were not asking about her business. You were just trying to inquire about a very vague part of her ad.

Providers need to make their ads crystal clear so there is no need to ever even hint at money.

By advertising "discounts" for multi hour session without a breakdown of the discount either will force a lot of guys to pass on a mutihour appointment all together or ask. Mentioning money in communication with providers is a bad practice.

One could fall back on the mantra, if you have to ask, then you can't afford it.

I think that's bullshit, however.

The richest people in the world who really dont need to ask, place a value on something and will not pay more than how much they percieve it to be worth, even though they very well could.

I do not believe you were asking a provider about her business.

I do think all providers need to, even at the risk of sounding cheap, post very clear ads.

When a guy initiates a PM, he should only have to tell her that he wants to see her for X number of hours.

Its her fault. If she got offended, well tough.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:39 AM   #57
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
You had no right asking if she was stacking. It was rude and offputting, whether intentional or not. You are thinking/worrying way too much about her profitability, when you should be enjoying fucking a beautiful lady.

You should have just inquired about a longer appt. Something along the lines of "if you have time for a 90min or 2hr, I'd love to see if that's a possibility" then it's on her to say yay or nay.

Mind your own business and quit minding the ladies. All you need to worry over is if gal is clean and the place is clean when you arrive.
Yes this ^^^ is true and it's also true that it was childish for her to get so hysterical and Buttt Hurttt about his comment. All she needed to do was tell him she never wants to talk about other clients or appointments and then move forward with their business. That's professionalism.

Scribe , I think you're taking it too personally, she just overreacted.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:00 PM   #58
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
The answer in regards to overhead and booking is... "it depends".

Lets assume that $300/hr. I know that I personally can get on Hotwire or Priceline and book several different 4 star locations in DFW for under $70. With taxes, lets assume $80 just for the sake of simplicity. If I were to ONLY see one person, thats $220. I could technically see one person the day I get the room, and another before checkout.. all the while, seeing only "one person per day". Thats 2 appointments-- profit of $520 given the parameters here.

That's a pretty tidy sum in a 24 hour span, wouldn't you think? Yes, I know there are many ladies who will see more than 1 person per day-- but I'm just trying to illustrate how a lady could just see 1 per day and still come out with good profit despite utilizing hotels for incalls.
Thanks Grace... all I was trying to say is, a hotel in-call isn't free. Providers deserve their donations... and I don't think there would be many providers doing hotel in-calls if in the long run - they were losing money on it.

This isn't "getting into your business" or your personal decisions of how many you (or any provider) see or don't see... I agree "NOT MY PLACE"... simply discussing financials and the business and what you all (probably) think about when you decide to get a room (and good for you to get $70 rate! Woohoo! kudos).
Old 01-31-2017, 12:23 PM   #59
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Babe I see you as a complete gentleman. Stop trying to explain yourself. If the lady found your question to be rude. Simply apologize and that's it. Stop worrying about it babe. Hugs.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:26 PM   #60
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
But it's also true that she would be more profitable (per session) if she raised her rates by $100 across the board.

You don't know why she has chosen to run her business that way, and you really don't need to. You need to know if she'll see you at the time you're available for the rate you want to pay. I don't know too many providers that are so thin-skinned as to be offended by what you said, but the sensitivity could have been developed through your little text message relationship. She thought she had a nice, smart, sensitive guy on the hook, and then you said something a bit crass. I wonder if you had been crass from the beginning, if she would have reacted to that question about stacking in the same manner.
Crock - THANKS! I really like the points you're bringing up.

Maybe I need to clarify me.

When I contact a provider - I rarely have a set time/amount in mind... (I'm guessing some hobbyists do - although god forbid I make an assumption about how hobbyist decide...lmao)

That's why I get in these discussions with providers. I know I'm doing an hour (I never do less), but if she had said (and I already know I asked it wrong - ok, ok - I get that. lol) ... but if she had said "I'm actually free for the rest of the night"... I might have inquired amount 2, 3, 6. As it was, earlier we were discussing dinner, but she had just ordered food. Most of our banter transpired while she was eating and we were joking around and discussing Dallas restaurants.

The conversation, tone, interaction were stellar - that's why I was thinking (hey, I probably want more than a hour! she's cool!)...

Again (can't say it enough), my error "screwed the pooch". It made her "lose the mood", which wrecked the possibilities for the evening. On a provider I was "meh" about - I wouldn't have even posted... but this one, I was (damn! You messed up! SHE mattered. Learn, so you don't do this again).

And, you are 100% spot on correct - I am a smart-ass, often opinionated, biting dialoged, person. Look even here... you see I have a way of bringing "deep ire" in many - so does my writing. So, I accept that - and it's ok.

Unless I feel I've offended anyone I didn't really mean to through my own stupidity - then, I take it to heart. I like this provider (even though I've never had the pleasure). I dare say she was one of the most articulate people I've met in the hobby... I screwed up, and because it was her (someone through a simple conversation I had quickly come to admire and respect)... this mattered to me. (Precipitating the thread) But your insight is greatly appreciated Crock.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women