Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 07:31 PM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're just a poor plucking chicken dick plucker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Are you a second class cocksucker pecker puffer? Do you have to draw unemployment to make ends meet? Still working the glory hole for meals pecker puffer?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you a second class cocksucker pecker puffer? Do you have to draw unemployment to make ends meet? Still working the glory hole for meals pecker puffer?
No one draws flies the way a poor plucking chicken dick plucker like you draws flies, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #48
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The only good thing that came out of the entire fiasco was the end of Saddam and his two reprehensible Sons, who by all accounts were just as brutal, if not more so, than the Patriarch of the a regime.

Was it worth it. Trading a murdering regime that kills in the name of power for one that kills you in the name of religion seems to be a wash.
"Seems to be a wash?" I beg to differ!

There is no way in hell that Saddam was worth the loss 4500+ American lives, tens of thousands more injured/maimed and at a financial cost of $1 trillion.

End of sentence!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:53 PM   #49
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
"Seems to be a wash?" I beg to differ!

There is no way in hell that Saddam was worth the loss 4500+ American lives, tens of thousands more injured/maimed and at a financial cost of $1 trillion.

End of sentence!
You took that wrong. I meant that after all our efforts and deaths, Iraq will still be a shit hole that we should have never got involved with in the first place.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #50
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You took that wrong. I meant that after all our efforts and deaths, Iraq will still be a shit hole that we should have never got involved with in the first place.
Jackie, I apologize for having misunderstood your remarks.

I agree, Iraq was a shit hole before the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

It has been a shit hole since the invasion.

There is no reason to believe that it will be anything other than a shit hole in the foreseeable future.

What in the hell was Shrub/Darth thinking?

Bottom Line: The decision to invade Iraq during the spring of 2003 proved to be the absolute worst US foreign policy decision since the Vietnam War.

End of sentence, again!
Old 12-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
No one draws flies the way a poor plucking chicken dick plucker like you draws flies, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Nothing more pathetic than a peter puffer on welfare, because he is so poor at his job. Unemployed peter puffer, and first runner up in the DOTY poll.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:52 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Nothing more pathetic than a peter puffer on welfare, because he is so poor at his job. Unemployed peter puffer, and first runner up in the DOTY poll.
Rumor has that Eatkum the Inbred Chimp is a plucking chicken dick plucker without peer.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:09 PM   #53
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Isn't it reassuring to know littledix has appointed himself the ultimate judge of which US wars are worth what level of sacrifice?

Why don't we rephrase?

There is no way in hell that ridding the world of Hitler and Tojo was worth the loss of 405,000 American lives, another 670,000 more wounded and at a financial cost of over $4 trillion in today's dollars.

So littledix, do you agree now? What does your finely calibrated compass for stacking the human/financial costs of each war against what each war is "worth" say about that one?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:27 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Great job IBJunior. You've now come out against the US's involvement in WWII after Pearl Harbor.

You're learning from your "sponsor."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:38 PM   #55
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great job IBJunior. You've now come out against the US's involvement in WWII after Pearl Harbor.

I did no such thing, fucktard. Of course I wasn't talking to you anyway. If I want any monkey shit out of you I'll squeeze your head. Now run along and let the littledix wrestle with it. He seems to think he is well qualified to make such judgments.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:41 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Rumor has that Eatkum the Inbred Chimp is a plucking chicken dick plucker without peer.
No one would know more about chicken plucking than a peter puffer with a chicken dick. Fact. Peter puffer hankering is a chicken dick plucking champ..
Old 12-28-2014, 02:07 AM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Isn't it reassuring to know littledix has appointed himself the ultimate judge of which US wars are worth what level of sacrifice?
With copius amounts of "truth serum" you would discover it has nothing to do with the loss of lives or the costs ... it has to do with Bush.

We lost almost 4,000 lives in less than an hour based on years of planning after one somewhat failed attempt and numerous attacks on U.S. interests and people under the "stewardship" of BigTits favorite .... Clinton. Not a peep from BigTits.

Unless BigTits wants to marginalize the loss of civilian life as "collateral damage"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:55 AM   #58
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Why don't we rephrase?

There is no way in hell that ridding the world of Hitler and Tojo was worth the loss of 405,000 American lives, another 670,000 more wounded and at a financial cost of over $4 trillion in today's dollars.

So littledix, do you agree now? What does your finely calibrated compass for stacking the human/financial costs of each war against what each war is "worth" say about that one?

LLIdiot (part 2), during the Spring of 2003, the #1 enemy to the US was al Qaeda, not Saddam and/or Iraq. President Shrub lost focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11 when he authorized the ill fated and ill advised invasion of Iraq. As a result of Shrubbie's historic misculation, America lost 4500+ lives and did so at a cost of $1 trillion.

In a risk vs. rewards scenario, the risk of losing 4500+ American lives at an eventual cost of $1 trillion was not worth Saddam's life. Had your favorite Shrub maintained his focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11, the potential reward (at the time) to the US of OBL's life and/or a dagger in al Qaeda's heart was much greater than that of Saddam's life, especially when you factor in what proved to be the prolonged war in Iraq.

From my perspective, the invasion of Iraq was a huge mistake of historic proportions. It is quite apparent in the report shared by the Rand Corporation, they were not fond of the Iraq risk vs reward either. Why don't you bitch and moan to them!

Idiot!

Over and out!
Old 12-28-2014, 05:36 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you bitch and moan to them!
I'm not "bitching" and "moaning" .... you are!

Of course, you have 20-20 xray hindsight with which you can see 6,000 miles.

Do you call all the weekend games right on Monday morning, or most of them?

And you call me an "idiot"? You are the idiot poster boy of deflection.

So, while your Man's "ratings" or going up in December, he's getting back into the Iraqi countryside for more "war"? That's what happens when one retreats.

Ask the French. You are an "IDIOTIC-OLD-FOOL" ... with a broken record mind.

More foolishness ... "the #1 enemy to the US was al Qaeda" ... "alert"

.. "the #1 enemy to the US" ("al Qaeda") ..

... just recently slaughtered 140 children and teachers ON YOUR MAN'S WATCH!

How many Christian, children, women, and men, have died while he was working on his golf game by the "junior varsity" boys in Iraq? tens of thousands? or just 1,000's?

Or was that Bush's fault too?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:57 AM   #60
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm not "bitching" and "moaning" .... you are!
Since you brought it up, my previous post was not directed at the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan (LLIdiot). Instead it was directed at one of his Idiot offspring (lustylad, AKA LLIdiot part 2). For further proof, check out who I actually quoted. It certainly was not you!

Idiot!

Had you actually read the two posts, it should have been quite obvious. Instead, you jumped to a false conclusion. Which is something that the entire Idiot Klan, errrr Clan is quite adept at. Using the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq as a reference point, it is something that you and your Idiot offspring have been doing for years.

Idiot's!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women