Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I don't like the analogy. Completely different circumstances than ordering pizza. But that's not the point. The point IS if you're married and seeking sex outside of it, from a provider who happens to be convenient to you in some measure, then you're wrong. By you saying she can NEVER initiate the engagment, I think it's bullshit. If it's THAT much of an inconvenience for her to text you, this should be blatantly clear from the beginning. You contacting HER could be inconvenient to HER at times. And people may not know what's OK and not OK until you tell them.

And saying it's wrong for a provider to initiate contact with any hobbyist is BS, too. I think most single guys have made it clear that it's perfectly fine to do so.

I'll say again, if it bothers you THAT much then you need to reconsider on whether or not you should continue hobbying.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #47
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

OK, let's make this a little clearer.

It's not nearly as bad as a client showing up unannounced at a lady's house or incall, but it's bad. Or not as bad as a lady showing up unannounced at a client's house.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #48
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglfp12 View Post
Providers should not text or call unless the client has specifically told her that it is OK.
Hobby phone never on till I need a fix,text all you want
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #49
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

well a lot of talk about rules ,etc.From what I remember the number one rule is get a hobby phone if you have an SO or are married.It's called safe hobbying.If you don't have it turned on you can't receive calls or texts.
Dentonseek,you don't like us single guys getting into the hobby and all the others are going underground because of us.I have to laugh at that one.Gee, Like we care.You have stated over and over you don't even see providers anymore,and normally have nothing good to say about them in general.Not sure why you frequent this board so much.Your posts are always so negative.Lighten up a bit and enjoy the hobby like the rest of us.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #50
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquant2009 View Post
Hobby phone never on till I need a fix,text all you want
Well said. That just about sums it up right there.
lionheart is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #51
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

good post looie!

funny! I got a text about 20 min. ago from one of my favorites asking about my recent trip to Vegas and if I was going to be in Dallas this weekend. well I wasn't, but I am now.so I guess she broke the so called rules, but helped her business.
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #52
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Dentonseek, you don't like us single guys getting into the hobby and all the others are going underground because of us. I have to laugh at that one. Gee, Like we care.

Let's not forget that these 'oldtimers' who have gone underground or become less active (due to the decline in discretion we are speaking of), that you are thumbing your nose at, are the ones who made this board and others like it, possible. If nothing else you owe them a certain level of respect. Just sayin'.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #53
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Dannie I have respect for those who show it back.Not for those who make comments like the one I responded to. .
We are all in this together,so why not work together?
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #54
ciscoxx08
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I prefer to make the call for pizza. When the pizza starts calling me it's getting out of hand.
LMAO!!! Funny shit..
ciscoxx08 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 AM   #55
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I have a hobby phone. I encourage the gals that know me to contact me if they have a free afternoon (no appointments) and are looking for some business. They know their schedule better than I do, and they know I don't like to be rushed. If I can't hobby that day, my phone is off.

Those are my "ground rules". Set your own.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #56
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I don't mind if providers PM me. And when they do, for the most part they're prospecting. But who knows, maybe Gonzo had forgotten one of our little sex kittens. But if the PM is unwanted, Gonzo is a little light in the back pocket or on the road, I have several options: the simplest are: No, thanks or just delete. No real cause for drama.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #57
Inhouston
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim mathews View Post
I saw a provider that is well known months ago. We didn't text at all to set up the appointment, I called her using my cell phone. It was a pleasant visit but haven't seen her in a while. I have only seen her once.

So I was a bit surprised to get a text message from her yesterday, Saturday, while I was with my family at a movie asking if I wanted to "hook up again".

I promptly deleted it.

What the hell? Are you kidding me? Business is slow so you are going through your call logs and emails and texting guys?

Sense of urgency...?
Inhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #58
Obsidian
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It's a slippery slope if a Provider has a number of clients where some want texts and others do not.

Did THIS guy say I could text him or is HE the one with the crazy wife?

Is this the single guy that's easily turned on by my texts or is he the single Dad with the 12 year old daughter?

I prefer to make the call for pizza. When the pizza starts calling me it's getting out of hand.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Yeah its very possible when a provider texts you she could just be horny and remembers a pleasant exp. w/ you. But odds are high that despite whatever fantasy is playing in your head from the text she's just trying to drum up business ie your wallet lol.

Whether she sees you as a sucker or a memorable time, the provider is in business to make a profit just like any entrepreneur/company. YOU"RE STILL PAYING LOL! It's just individualized telemarketing. Do we all like telemarketers? No. But some do and are willing to entertain the sales pitch which is why the chance for an unwanted (or appreciated) text will always be there.

As others have said they cant remember who all said whats ok and whats not ok. So the onus to prevent this is AS much on the hobbyist as is the provider. Just my opinion
Obsidian is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #59
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim mathews View Post
Neither did Tiger Woods.
I don't mind PMs either
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #60
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

A provider should NEVER EVER EVER contact a hobbyist unless she knows it is okay. It is unprofessional and stupid as hell.

That provider needs to go back to "hooker pre-k school".
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women