Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Really, WTFuckhead? What was that about? Was he trying to discourage Iran's non-existent nuclear program 27 years ago? What the fuck does Iran-contra have to do with Iran 2013? Nada, zero, zilch. And why can't you and CBJ7 say anything intelligent in this thread? You know, talk about how this new deal enhances our national security or something instead of bringing up a dead President.

Btw, didn't you get the libtard memo? It says in case of emergency always blame Bush, not Reagan.
if runnin Ronnie would have kicked Iranian ass in 83 we may not be in the same situation today
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Really, WTFuckhead? What was that about? Was he trying to discourage Iran's non-existent nuclear program 27 years ago? What the fuck does Iran-contra have to do with Iran 2013? Nada, zero, zilch. And why can't you and CBJ7 say anything intelligent in this thread? You know, talk about how this new deal enhances our national security or something instead of bringing up a dead President.

Btw, didn't you get the libtard memo? It says in case of emergency always blame Bush, not Reagan.
Look lustyladyboy, I'm about as tired of your dumbass shit as you are of mine so fuck off, you wanna live in the past continue to do so. There are pro's and con's to this deal , just as there are to every deal.

At least the conversation is off Obamacare for a day or two!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
if runnin Ronnie would have kicked Iranian ass in 83 we may not be in the same situation today
If Jimmy the Peanut hadn't dropped the ball in 1979 we definitely wouldn't be in the same situation today.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ronnie was trying to get elected in 1980 and Iran was doing all it could to make it so! He owed them...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look lustyladyboy, I'm about as tired of your dumbass shit as you are of mine so fuck off, you wanna live in the past continue to do so. There are pro's and con's to this deal , just as there are to every deal.

At least the conversation is off Obamacare for a day or two!

The GOP wanted this move. If they didn't, all it would have taken was Mitch McConnell appointing a handful of Republicans to a Gang of Eight, or Posse of Ten, or Assemblage of Six to negotiate it down again, as they've done time and time again. There were no backroom deals, no cloakroom negotiations, as had been the case on so many other occasions.
But they see manifold advantages to this move: they can clamor to the media of the dictatorial powers of Harry Reid and by extension, Barack Obama; they can feed the anger and confirm the bias of their base with that self-same gnashing to their base who sees anything other than total obstruction as being a traitor to the party; and they can also get out of any kind of responsibility for that lack of obstruction. Plus for all those fabled centrists that are sick of government gridlock, they can take credit for things moving again.
Win-win-win for them.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-bel...elf-gop-wanted
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
Go to war? Where the hell did you come up with that as a preference? Sanctions were the tool we used to leverage pressure without the need for bullets. Obama just pulled that leverage off the table. If anything, Obama and Kerry have made the potential for a future conflict with Iran more likely because they will indeed pursue their nuclear weapons program in earnest now that they know for sure that the USA is wavering and being lead by easily duped rubes.

Consider this view (from this morning):

"I am disappointed by the terms of the agreement," Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement. "It was strong sanctions, not the goodness of the hearts of the Iranian leaders, that brought Iran to the table, and any reduction relieves the psychological pressure of future sanctions and gives them hope that they will be able to gain nuclear weapon capability while further sanctions are reduced."

Now I would hardly paint Chuck Schumer as a warhawk right wing teabagger would you?

It appears that sending a known traitor (Kerry) to negotiate on our nations behalf with our sworn enemies in Iran wasn't really such a bright idea.

Two ways to keep them form attaining a bomb one strike a agreement or military action . Take your pick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Two ways to keep them form attaining a bomb one strike a agreement or military action . Take your pick.
That's so intelligent. You have no life.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #53
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...&client=safari

This guy loved to "negotiate".

The Mullas in Iran will line you against the wall for not following their edicts as quickly as the adversary's that were faced at that point in time.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #54
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

The Defense industry is the Fed II. They just transfer money from a big group of folks to a much smaller group. They do it on fear. If we all would quit fearing some two bit ME country , we would all have a bunch more money in our own pockets to spend.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That's so intelligent. You have no life.

Wake up dick nose.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #57
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The GOP wanted this move. If they didn't, all it would have taken was Mitch McConnell appointing a handful of Republicans to a Gang of Eight, or Posse of Ten, or Assemblage of Six to negotiate it down again, as they've done time and time again. There were no backroom deals, no cloakroom negotiations, as had been the case on so many other occasions.
But they see manifold advantages to this move: they can clamor to the media of the dictatorial powers of Harry Reid and by extension, Barack Obama; they can feed the anger and confirm the bias of their base with that self-same gnashing to their base who sees anything other than total obstruction as being a traitor to the party; and they can also get out of any kind of responsibility for that lack of obstruction. Plus for all those fabled centrists that are sick of government gridlock, they can take credit for things moving again.
Win-win-win for them.
Hey dumbass, you're losing it again... this thread is about Iran. Try posting in the right place, ok?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:18 AM   #58
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
There are a billion Arabs in the world - do you want to go on fighting them forever, nuke them now, or try to make peace with them? If you make peace with them and leave them alone, they will probably kill each other faster than you could ever dream of doing it yourself. We will monitor them and make sure it doesn't enable them to develop deliverable nukes. In the meantime, your gasoline supply will go up, and the price will go down.

Persian, Arabs, Afghans, etc. the important point is do you really think you can make peace with them? They have a religion that says its okay to lie to infidels (thats us) and even sign treaties. They mean nothing to them because we are infidels. Like World War II, we can probably tolerate Germans but not Nazis. We can live with some muslims but if they turn out to be Islamofascists then the best thing is to kill them. Iran is the center of terrorism in the middle east, they've killed our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, they've taken British sailors off the high seas, they've kidnapped American tourists and held them without cause, they hold an American cleric whose family is from Iran, and they are threatening to create a nuclear weapon in which they can attack Israel or the US forces in the theater or blackmail Saudi Arabia. Obama just didn't kiss Iranian ass, he rimmed the asshole.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:33 AM   #59
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Why did Obama abandon sanctions?

They were the best chance fir peaceful regime. And policy change in Iran.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:38 AM   #60
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
Posted without additional comment...

Sadly, this graphic is the only summarizing points of the signed agreement I am seeing. The pro-agreement articles just repeatedly state how great the agreement is with no specifics of what the agreement entails.

Apparently there is no enforcement mechanisms, penalties or "red lines."

BTW, tell an Iranian that he's an Arab and see what kinda reaction you get.

O, where have you gone, HTowner, a lowly forum turns its eyes to you?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women