Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
He stated he was following the example set by your Great Obominable One -- who is also charged with protecting state secrets -- and that he wanted to set the record straight without the distortions presented in the MSM.
He could have done that without trying to make a buck. His credibility is suspect when he chose to go that route. IMHO
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
He could have done that without trying to make a buck. His credibility is suspect when he chose to go that route. IMHO
“I am donating most of the proceeds from this book to charity. Here are several I recommend.

All In All The Time Foundation
(Allinallthetimefoundation.org )

The Navy SEAL Foundation
(Thenavysealfoundation.org)

Tip of the Spear Foundation
(Tipofthespearfoundation.org)

“All three charities help support the families of fallen SEALs”
(299, Owens).

Owen, Mark. No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden : The Autobiography of a Navy SEAL. Dutton: New York, 2012. Pp. xvi, 316.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Johnson is on the ballot in enough states its possible he can piss in the "party punch bowl" and sour up the election ... to what extent, and to which party is yet to be determined.
I don't think Johnson is a better option, but I strongly believe he should be in the debate. It would be more entertaining, and he is a good enough speaker he might prod the other two to actually say something of substance.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Either they are both wrong or both right

Quote:
“I am donating most of the proceeds from this book to charity. Here are several I recommend.

Bradley Edward Manning was countering what he believed to be wrongs. Why go after him and not the author? Bad PR is the only reason. They are very similiar.

That does not negate the fact that he wrote a book for profit. My original point. .

He could have countered with interviews or a free online account. All his excuses are just white noise to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Bradley Edward Manning was countering what he believed to be wrongs. Why go after him and not the author? Bad PR is the only reason. They are very similiar.

That does not negate the fact that he wrote a book for profit. My original point. .

He could have countered with interviews or a free online account. All his excuses are just white noise to me.
Manning released secrets -- information that was not in the public domain. Owens might be successfully prosecuted for violating the terms of his contract, but he didn't release any secrets -- Odumbo, et al, had already done that.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #51
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Dead ass.

Yes, Ryan was a horrible choice, but he was pandering to the conservative base, which will be his downfall.

I can't wait to see this debate tonight!
I don't expect it to be totally lopsided. Obama won't push hard. All he has to do in hold serve. Just don't fuck up and he wins.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #52
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Unlikely. Remember he said that "they aren't going to vote for me no matter what". He dismissed them. He basically said fuck em. So far all he has said in defense is that well he didn't really mean it the way he said it.

Fact is it hurt him ...bad. But he can't get away from it. And the fact is that 47% of the American people DO NOT see themselves as victims that the government owes food and housing. Only thing he can do is say that it came out wrong, here is what I meant to say. But he can't linger on it, it will only hurt him more

BTW, his runnign mate sees it as the 30 % not 47%

SMH

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10...0-percent.html
Great idea for a drinking game. Take a shot every time Obama says 47% and see if you're still conscious at the end of the debate. My money is on unconscious.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Manning released secrets -- information that was not in the public domain. Owens might be successfully prosecuted for violating the terms of his contract, but he didn't release any secrets -- Odumbo, et al, had already done that.
None of that negates my original contention that Owens has no credibility with me because his book was for profit. That he chose to donate most (and he has already shown to have a blatant disregard for written contracts , I have reason to pause that he would honor this verbal one. In fact I would like to see his actual donation contract if one is written. It sounds more like a PR stunt than any legal obligation).

Neither Manning nor Owens have been tried, btw. Obama's trial start tonight and the verdict will come November!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #54
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This thread has been derailed by DOTY and his obsession with our penises.

Lets discuss the original intent of the thread here instead:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=567082
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
This thread has been derailed by DOTY and his obsession with our penises.
You fancy yourself way too much if you for one moment believe anyone but your pathetic-ass gives a flying-fuck about your dick, marks-rocks-with-pee.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Tell us all how Obama got rich, cause he is ya know.
Obama got rich off of the book Bill Ayers wrote for him.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:34 PM   #57
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Great idea for a drinking game. Take a shot every time Obama says 47% and see if you're still conscious at the end of the debate. My money is on unconscious.
I don't think he said it once. Obama is so arrogant, I don't think he realized he was going to have to make an effort.

Axlerod's response to Obama's performance was "This is not a game changer." He didn't even attempt to spin it. Obama's camp is in damage control mode.

Without his teleprompter, Obama is nothing.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #58
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Joe, I don't think the election is a done deal either way, but you better watch the returns from the local ER, because if Obama does win you are almost certain to have a major stroke. You have whipped yourself into a truly delusional state of excessive optimisim and I worry for your health if your bubble gets burst.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #59
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Joe, I don't think the election is a done deal either way, but you better watch the returns from the local ER, because if Obama does win you are almost certain to have a major stroke. You have whipped yourself into a truly delusional state of excessive optimisim and I worry for your health if your bubble gets burst.
Don't worry about me; I'm just enjoying the moment. The Germans have a word for it: schadenfreude. It's just good to see Obama finally exposed as the complete failure he is. If Romney performs anywhere near this strong in the next two debates, he will win.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #60
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama got rich off of the book Bill Ayers wrote for him.
Are you talking about "Dreams From My Father"
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women