Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #46
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

As posted by Lina
Quote:
The key to be COMPANION vs prostitute is to know how to balance communication and fucking

Good one!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #47
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerB View Post
Hey everyone,
I have a strict policy that I do not spend time SEX TEXTING, INSTANT MESSAGING or CHATTING with clients. Period.

It is still TAKING TIME OUT OF OUR DAY....and keeping us from other tasks GingerB
Wow, doesn't that rant just scream GFE!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #48
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but GingerB logged onto eccie at 8:20 this morning but chose to not contribute to this lively discussion.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #49
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I tried to give her a suggestion on how to save face. Guess shes going to just let it go and hope for somone else to come along and take the heat off her. :-)
Old 09-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #50
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO..........Pretty much.

You cant rant and leave the folks hanging.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #51
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
As posted by Lina

Good one!
Being dumb flatchested russkie .. i tend to put things in simple terms

Lina
Old 09-20-2010, 05:54 PM   #52
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews

*^%#@^&*)((&!!!**^%$ !!!
OUCH - BANG - POW - PING !!!
I feel like I am in a review meeting with the board and just got slammed by the CEO, CFO and freeking President! (I consider Sophie the CEO)

ok....I DO understand all of your comments. I appreciate that you took the "however minutes" it took you to respond. I guess I expected this type of bashing. You guys are merciless!

BUT...I must stand and defend myself! This is stepping in front of the firing squad, but I guess I’m willing to take the risk.

· I am not referring to those clients who are favs and you have developed a good relationship with (yes, business relationship). Normally those guys turn out to be friends first and clients second. So it’s not the same. They have earned advantage miles”” points.
§ Those guys….usually respect my time and that is why they are a steady client. They are not NEEDY or “want to see how much” you will give to them, including time.
§ They understand that I do have a busy civilian life and have other very important obligations I have to tend to.
· I’M TALKING ABOUT THOSE GUYS … who
o contact you….want to talk to you….want to TALK about setting up an appt. Want to TALK about sex and what you like. Want to text you to talk about sex….want to sextex you again and again until they blow one. AND THEN they never freeking schedule an appt? Yes….I’ve had this happen. And I’ve seen it happen to other providers. What a waste of time and frustration!
§ I know it is important to cater to POTENTIAL clients – but where do we draw the line?
§ If these dogs get away with it once….they will do it again to another.
o Also…those clients you’ve seen once maybe twice….they were nice, but no tip and overstayed. Do they have the right to continue to text you or call you just to “talk” about sex?
o Also…those clients…who you really like….but gosh…they think they should be attached to the hip to you? I’m taking SOPHIEs advice on this one (the idiot contact list deletion process).

· I should have made it clear that I was not speaking of thank yous or happy holidays texts to my favorite clients. Of course I do that!
· It is not that I don’t enjoy having some good phonesex or sextext now and again, but my life is extremely busy….PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I cannot switch from mom mode to sex provider mode in an instant. I set aside time when to change my thought process….and I’m sorry but I have to stick to that to stay sane!
o Other providers lead different lives than I do. They have more “down” time. I really have NO down time.

· YES, I actually have gotten FREE legal advice from a couple of clients, and accounting advice as well from clients that are CPAs. Just for the record….I ALWAYS before asking, indicate to them that I am willing to pay them for their time and service. In fact….I DID pay the accountant, a pretty penny. So there.
o I’m sure if you are a lawyer….you don’t have an average of 5 providers per day calling you for advice. Wouldn’t you put a stop to that?
§ Secondly – when I have engaged the services of an attorney, they DO seem to bill me for every moment they speak to me – except for the initial consultation of course.
· Salesmanship
o Do you ever cater to a prospective client….wine and dine them…spend your time, your money…and later find out that they were full of BS?
o Do you ever think to yourself?....I should have ditched that guy long ago…?

I guess I have a different mentality than some providers. I can live with that. I just feel bad for those girls who might be giving more of themselves than necessary. It is not my concern as you say, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t feel for others, and I KNOW that too many of these girls get burned out or jaded because they GIVE TO MUCH. I truly have been with providers at lunch or shopping....that they do not have f**kg second to themselves! AND...to top it off....half of the guys texting them...they don't even know! That is nuts!
But, as you guys say, if that is how they want to run their business, then it is their prerogative.

Oh….btw SWEETATER……
The B stands for brilliant

PS – why does it seem to me that every time a provider has a “business” opinion about something, people get their panties in a wad?
Should we always just post of happy blow jobs and who has the biggest cock?
Of Course! This is just a fucking Disney FUCK PARK anyway. It’s ALL fantasy!
Ya right.

Shizzle 10 -- you suk.
No…I am happy as a lark with my clients….and they are of me my sweet.
Some people actually DO have a life beyond ECCIE….sorry your’s aint.

I have no worries about my business and how I run it. It has proven to be mighty successful and I won't change. Nope...won't do it. So NANOO NANOO to all of you

Luv to all!
GingerB
Old 09-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #53
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry, did I miss anything?
Old 09-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #54
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Ginger

I think alot of providers feel as you do, however we know how to "serve" it, with alittle honey on top. It sounds like you had a bad day. I hope it gets better.

Good Luck
Lisa
Old 09-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #55
wolfeman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You should have just been glad that some "time waster" was interested enough to want to contact you. When you don't get the emails or texts or pm's I think you are called "sunk". What makes a provider, or anyone for that matter, think that there time is worth more than anyone elses. It took me a minute or two to read your last post. I will be sending you a bill for my time. Don't worry honey, I think that your problems are going to be less of an issue after this thread.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #56
GingerB
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ha

I'm not "sunk"
dream on....

you people crack me up.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #57
GingerB
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oooohh...I'm so scared....my life has come to an end...my ECCIE pals have deserted me....woe is me...

I have many freinds....of which very few I've seen post to this thread.
Go ahead. Bash away.
I'm not budging on my stand. It is what it is!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #58
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

So to be clear, you're talking about text messages from guys you don't know (not me) that cost what... maybe $15 per month tops? And *zero* personal time because you can ignore any contact that you choose to. Did I get it right? Is that what this thread is about?
Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #59
GingerB
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

well, lets see. The providers I've witnessed...take about 6 to 7 text / phone calls per day of guys that maybe only 1 actually books? She spends probably 2 to 3 minutes for each (and that is conservative). That would be about 18 minutes per day. 540 minutes per month.....which is 9 hours.
If she is charging $200 per hour (and that is a low average)....she is loosing $1,800 per month.
Gotcha!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:36 PM   #60
lionheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Hmmm...let's see who all I can bash today...first I think I'll start a thread bashing the clients and/or potential clients who heaven forbid have something to say or ask of me before deciding to pick me over the other 500+ providers in DFW to spend their hard earned money on...ok that didn't really work...now I think I'll post another rant to bash all the folks who responded to my initial rant since I didn't get the response I was looking for the first time...hmmm that didn't really work either...those morons are still not giving me the sympathy I was looking for...ok, now I guess I'll just tell those suckers off who didn't respond appropriately to my follow-up rant about the sorry SOB's who didn't respond appropriately to my first rant.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women