Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-27-2020, 06:21 AM   #46
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Didn't the Manhattan project take six years to deliver a payload?
70 million people died before we put a stop to the imperialism/fascism virus. I think we are ahead of that curve.
yes, but think about how truman approached the bomb vs. trump's approach to covid-19. if trump had approached covid-19 the way truman approached the manhattan project, we wouldn't have become the epicenter for the pandemic. orange was asleep at the switch, tweeting and watching fox news 24/7 instead of getting ready for clusterfuck-19 in his war room.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:14 AM   #47
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Nope, he was being criticized as a xenophobe and racist for overreacting by placing a travel ban 10 days after the virus was know to have first hit our shores. All while being impeached on baseless charges.
Now he's being criticized for not reacting more swiftly while the whole fucking economy is in shambles due to overreaction to what may be a paper tiger.

The fact is we didn't know anything about the virus in January or February for that matter. We didn't know it's actual lethality. Hell, we still don't know the actual lethality but it is becoming more apparent that it's not the apocalyptic danger that caused a knee jerk reaction fueled by media misinformation.

We knew exactly why we were building an atomic weapon and we knew exactly why we needed to use it.

Are you saying we should have stopped the virus by nuking China?
Old 04-27-2020, 07:16 AM   #48
pxmcc
Valued Poster

well now that you mention it...

btw, would you like some of my troll groupies? i have a couple extra that i'd be happy to share with ya. they're real good at getting your thread page views nice and high, so there's that..

you never became one of my troll groupies cause you actually have a life. who knew..
Old 04-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #49
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Are inmates required to wear a mask while in county? Are they provide one? pmxcc? Sistine?
Old 04-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #50
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Old 04-27-2020, 11:01 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
you never became one of my troll groupies cause you actually have a life. ...
So, other than revealing the depth of your ignorance*, since the virus has ruined your business law course teaching "hotel law," just what is your "life" these days besides .... continually to reveal the depth of your ignorance*?

*As a pretend member of the "academia" you ought to realize (or at least pretend to realize) that "ignorance" is better than being stupid .... so refrain from shifting your evaluation to the "stupid" level.

If you notice my absence for the remainder of the day ... I'm working for gainful remuneration in the real world as opposed to your make-believe fantasy.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:04 AM   #52
pxmcc
Valued Poster

give it a rest LL. you are proving my point. go troll someone else. you are totally off topic.

there's a thread just for you and my other troll groupies. and i already said you can write whatever you want in that thread and i wont rtm it. so go for it. these off-topic troll posts may at some point start producing some points if the mods enforce the rules uniformly.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
give it a rest LL. .....
If you weren't so ignorantly self-centered you would realize that no one is "trolling" you .... tossing chum in the water .... isn't "trolling" .... it's feeding the bottom feeders .... as in YOU! But if it keeps you alive ... continue to delude yourself .... "Mr. Academia"!!!!! You are impressing no one worth the effort you expend ... and those who you think care actually don't behind your back.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:33 AM   #54
pxmcc
Valued Poster

none of what you said is on topic. would you happen to know how to use that ignore feature? you are kinda tedious LL. i should send you a bill for wasting my time. you literally say the same thing 20 different ways.
i know you always have to have the last word, so go for it.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:43 AM   #55
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
you are kinda tedious LL.
He hasn’t even started yet px......Trust me, I found this out the hard way many years ago....ijs
Old 04-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #56
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
He hasn’t even started yet px......Trust me, I found this out the hard way many years ago....ijs
ur hilarious russ. so about that ignore feature..
Old 04-27-2020, 12:02 PM   #57
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
so about that ignore feature..
I’ve never used it....
Old 04-27-2020, 01:39 PM   #58
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Call me paranoid but this "order" by the county judge is just a harbinger of her forcing "tracking software" that the local govt can use to freely track your phone.

Somebody on one of the local Houston news channels pointed out there's three words that allow county judges to basically do as they please when a state emergency is called.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:43 PM   #59
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Not paranoid at all. Contact tracing has been talked about for a few of weeks now in regards to Covid. Some would love to make it mandatory like any LE agency in the country.

But who am I kidding. Contact tracing is already here. A few years back I had a friend suggestion pop up on FB. I looked at the photo and I nearly fell out of my seat. It was a provider I had seen earlier in the week. There she was with all her RL information and I assume she had mine as well. FB said it suggested the contact since we had recently been in close proximity. Yeah, I'll say, like all up in her ass close!
Old 04-27-2020, 02:52 PM   #60
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Governor Abbot just bitch slapped Hidalgo. Nice work Governor!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women