Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41795
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2016, 11:30 AM   #46
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
Oh good god are you serious? Fake picture? Do you know this or just speculating because she looks TGTBT? If you've actually seen her in person and you KNOW...don't beat around the bush just say so. If not, it's very unfair to suggest that.

I checked her out further on Google she has a bunch of others and if this one is fake, then they are all fake. Did she steal all these pix? I highly doubt it. That would be outed instantly in here. She has both professionally shot studio images and candid shots as well as selfies and they are ALL SMOKING HOT...every last one. Her face is gorgeous. Her skin is flawless, and her body is mind bending. There are very few women on this board that just take my breath away and make my heart race but this woman makes me sweat she's so hot. Saying no to this lady because of a condom to me would be like deciding not to drive a Ferrari because I didn't like the cup holder. Considering some of the cows I've seen positively reviewed in here that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole I can't even get my head around what I'm reading on this thread.

I am definitely going to go see her...check it out..are all these fake?
My research does indeed suggest that the picture posted in that ad linked, and the previous picture posted here does not match the person(s) in the showcase. You're free to make whatever decisions you want based on that, or your own research. Your logic is/has been rather warped and odd so don't let me hold you back.

(eccie really needs a strike-through option)

edit: oh ho... looks like I'd have to take that back, then. I won't post the instagram; but the picture in question does have this persons name linked with it ~40 weeks ago. Said name has similar pictures to what's in showcase. WP Athena Price, wp.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:39 AM   #47
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
My research does indeed suggest that the picture posted in that ad linked, and the previous picture posted here does not match the person(s) in the showcase. You're free to make whatever decisions you want based on that, or your own research. Your logic is/has been rather warped and odd so don't let me hold you back.
I concur, as does google image search.

My only advice to the OP is to be much more clear in your showcase as to what is on your menu. You speak of GFE, GFE lite, PSE, and rules and rule breaking. Your latest ad also says "As nasty as you like." and "I never say no!" It's clear to me you either didn't write any of this, don't understand what any of it means, or are flat out lying.

IMO CBJ is nowhere near any GFE. You want to stop negative interactions, at least be clear so that hobbyists know what you offer and what you don't.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:42 AM   #48
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Dude...I must be living in an alternate universe. I think I'll get myself hypnotized to see if I've been abducted by aliens and transported to some distant planet where people are actually matrix bound computer simulations. You're actually telling me that if this red hot woman with a body to die for approached you in a club or the produce aisle at Krogers and asked you to sleep with her FOR FREE as long as you wore a condom...you'd turn her down? Please do me a favor. PM me the names and phone numbers of your other rejects. I need some of THAT.

You should go get checked out to see if you're playing with a full deck man. I'd crawl under the sheets with her if I was blind, gay and paralyzed below the waist.

I believe I will.
I don't see how getting hypnotized would let you know if you've been abducted by aliens or not...that's seems strange to come to that conclusion.

And I don't believe I said anything about a civilian offering to have sex with me. BUT if the civilian approached me in "Krogers" and offered to have sex with me it just might raise a bit of suspicion.

But this just happens to be the real world and this site is a P4P site and I'll stand by my statement that I would not see her (or anybody) for free if it included a CBJ. That's what is called "my preference" and it really doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.

Your over enthusiasm over this provider you've never seen or met is a little strange to be honest.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:55 AM   #49
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Wow I cant believe this is still going ? CHUNG TRAN answered it period !!!!!!!!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:58 AM   #50
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I agree that Athena needs to clear up the discussion by giving us her detailed menu as to what she will do and really enjoys doing and post some selfies!!!
Athena is your menu truly wide open and you LOVE it all????
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:21 PM   #51
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Hey-- just like I criticize those who seem a bit pushy in their response.. I also have to criticize those who want to blast others for their preferences. WALDT. There are some who would reject the hottest woman in the universe if she didn't offer what they wanted service wise. C'mon now.. we all have our own desires. Having our own preferences is groovy as long as we don't try to cram em down the throats of others.
This whole thread is about cramming individual's personal preferences "down the throats of others"...literally.

I'm just sticking up for this lady. She asked a highly legitimate question, one that she apparently didn't know is basically taboo on this board. For her trouble she's been accused of posting fake pictures, having a Backpage mentality, criticized for not responding yet, questioned about her own personal motives in terms of choosing WHO she offers her body to without protection, had her advertising picked apart with a fine tooth comb, had her decision not to have unprotected sex with dozens of men who fuck the highest risk population imaginable in a system where cross pollinating with other high risk behavior players is considered no big deal, and now told that for having the unmitigated GAUL not to expose herself to disease and possibly death, she's worth NOTHING...less than FREE...less than Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters.

So if me questioning all that and stating the obvious...that most REASONABLE people in the real world would consider her decision smart and responsible and risking your life and that of others for the sake of a few moments of extra pleasure dumb and irresponsible...then so be it. Criticize me all you want to. I don't give a shit. We have hobbyists in here who fuck transsexual prostitutes and openly write reviews on them, and then sleep with the same women totally straight guys do with no protection, being intimate with women who know full well where that dick was a week before, but for $200 they roll the dice...possibly because they think they have to in order survive in this profession and feed their kids. Do you think that sad reality needs protection under some kind of special board culture that remains silent for fear of offending somebody's sexual preferences?

I don't.

If you're willing to assume the risk, assume the risk. But people need to realize how totally fucking stupid it really is to lie to yourself and pretend it's no big deal. I have major respect for Athena for putting herself out here on a very serious issue and exposing herself to ridicule when she's brand new in here and before she has a single review or any clients to fall back on. That takes some character and I'm gonne give her major props for it.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:31 PM   #52
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I don't see how getting hypnotized would let you know if you've been abducted by aliens or not...that's seems strange to come to that conclusion.

And I don't believe I said anything about a civilian offering to have sex with me. BUT if the civilian approached me in "Krogers" and offered to have sex with me it just might raise a bit of suspicion.

But this just happens to be the real world and this site is a P4P site and I'll stand by my statement that I would not see her (or anybody) for free if it included a CBJ. That's what is called "my preference" and it really doesn't matter if you agree with it or not.

Your over enthusiasm over this provider you've never seen or met is a little strange to be honest.
Meaning what...you think I'm her pimp? If so...fucking say it.

I like people who are straight up frank and assertive.

I see nothing strange about expressing the fact that I think she's hot as hell. I see a lot of weirdness in you saying you'd turn her down and hold her in suspicion if she came on to you in the real world and expected a condom.

But as you say...it doesn't matter to you if I agree.

No problem.

It also doesn't matter to me what you think of me saying I think you're off your rocker.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:33 PM   #53
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You doubt a religious experience? I did not even notice when she put the condom on my 1.3" of dangling death. If the lady has oral skills a condom does not matter.
This is a big heaping nutty brown pile of bullshit right here.......

You must have not ever felt some strong suction during a bbbj. You can't get that with cbj anyday. Along with a large host of other feelings and sensitivities.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:33 PM   #54
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Um.. you might want to read up a bit. I stood up for her much earlier in this thread. My criticism of you was merely a matter of you seeming to be way too deep in your feelings about people not wanting to see her. Their choice, their dollars, and judging by the pics-- possibly their loss. There are plenty of people on this board that will still happily see her-- but she is going to have to wade through a lot of bullshit, and that is a sad fact.

As soon as the first girls started openly posting advertising BBFS on this board, the landscape was permanently changed. We all knew that it went on to varying degrees behind closed doors-- but ladies choosing to go public with it gave it a level of legitimacy that it really shouldn't have had. This board is NOT the norm for the hobby-- not on any level. And is becoming less so with every passing day.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 12:56 PM   #55
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Athena needs to be active in this discussion to clarify!!!!!
Based on her posts, not sure what information she desires!!!
Seems to me she doesn' need any but is just frustrated!!
In my opinion, she needs to advertise and serve up her PSE menu and she will do well!!! Just clarify that menu please!!!!!
Old 09-26-2016, 01:38 PM   #56
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Meaning what...you think I'm her pimp? If so...fucking say it.

I like people who are straight up frank and assertive.

I see nothing strange about expressing the fact that I think she's hot as hell. I see a lot of weirdness in you saying you'd turn her down and hold her in suspicion if she came on to you in the real world and expected a condom.

But as you say...it doesn't matter to you if I agree.

No problem.

It also doesn't matter to me what you think of me saying I think you're off your rocker.
How do you come to the conclusion I think you're her pimp when I clearly stated your "enthusiasm" is over somebody you've never seen or met before? A mail order pimp maybe?
Now I don't think you're a pimp but you're definitely a White Knight but most people who are White Knights at least have seen or talked to the person they are "defending". So yeah I think you're a White Knight but just not a very good one. (straight up frank and assertive as requested).

Who said it was strange that you think she's hot as hell? Nobody

What does her appearance have to do with the topic anyway? It doesn't have anything to do with it.

And yes I guess you can call me weird for saying publicly I'd turn down a CBJ from a stranger in the real world. That's just how I roll.

Anywho you can have the last word...I'm done.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:01 PM   #57
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Um.. you might want to read up a bit. I stood up for her much earlier in this thread. My criticism of you was merely a matter of you seeming to be way too deep in your feelings about people not wanting to see her. Their choice, their dollars, and judging by the pics-- possibly their loss. There are plenty of people on this board that will still happily see her-- but she is going to have to wade through a lot of bullshit, and that is a sad fact.
it is a sad fact. That's why I'm pointing it out.

First of all, I did see you stand up for her, and being a woman in this business I'd expect nothing less from you. I was actually going to support you for it, but you seem to be functioning on an odd double standard. Suggesting I'm "way to deep in my feelings about people not wanting to see her"...is just as much a values judgement as the one you think I'm making, with one caveat. Following one's preference for unprotected sex has potential consequences for OTHER people. In a closed feedback loop system like this ECCIE community, where someone is exposing themselves to literally thousands of high risk other people every time they make that choice, making a clear decision to ignore that obviously ought to be recognized as inherantly dangerous to everyone. Given that we are all adults in here, I get the fact that many hobbyists and providers can accept that reality. The difference between the reservations I expressed that you're leveling criticism at me for, and some of the posters positions on this thread is that I'm not focused on someone choosing that risk as a thing to attack them for. I'm focused on the peer pressure and obvious ridicule this woman who chooses not to take that risk is being subjected to.

If you're a hobbyist and you see a provider asking the question she asked, but you have a preference for an unprotected experience, why would you even care what she wants to do? Why not simply cross her off your list? Or if you do care, why not answer the question without calling her on the carpet with all this bullshit? I'm waiting for you as her fellow provider to ask why somebody accused her of posting fake pictures. That's surely a blatant attack on her choice, as well as her credibility. A group of people are putting her through the third degree, like she owes us some kind of explanation. But I'm the one who is too deeply into my feelings anout their choice? I don't give a damn whether they see her or not, and since she obviously prefers to be safe, she probably doesn't want to see these guys anyway. She looks like she knows how to handle her business just fine. It's one thing to say you're not interested, quite another to pressure her to conform. It pisses me off when people try to force conformity.
Quote:
As soon as the first girls started openly posting advertising BBFS on this board, the landscape was permanently changed. We all knew that it went on to varying degrees behind closed doors-- but ladies choosing to go public with it gave it a level of legitimacy that it really shouldn't have had. This board is NOT the norm for the hobby-- not on any level. And is becoming less so with every passing day.
"Legitimacy" is not determined by a group making noise unless you allow it to be. It's determined by ones own personal decision for themselves. The lady made her choice known and asked for some simple answers. She got shit on for her efforts. I like her gumption in posing the question.

Gumption is sexy.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #58
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
How do you come to the conclusion I think you're her pimp when I clearly stated your "enthusiasm" is over somebody you've never seen or met before? A mail order pimp maybe?
Now I don't think you're a pimp but you're definitely a White Knight but most people who are White Knights at least have seen or talked to the person they are "defending". So yeah I think you're a White Knight but just not a very good one. (straight up frank and assertive as requested).
OH NOOOOO...NOT THAT!! the dreaded "white knight' accusation!! Pleeeeaaassse not THAT! How will I ever hold my head up in here again? If being a white knight means breaking with some stupid board culture's unwritten rule that I can't side with someone getting blasted for no reason because she has a vagina unless I've personally met and talked with her then by all means let me embrace that with open arms.

I'll wear that label with pride and distinction.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #59
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

This is not solely about safe sex when her Dallas ad says "As nasty as you want" and she offers 3 hr PSE!! Her ads are totally confusing as to menu and what she is offering!!! I gather from all that she has said is that she is very wide open with select clients but very limited with most!! That is fine but very confusing if you want to schedule with her!!
From her posts I would guess that she gives BBBJ without hesitation!!
Old 09-26-2016, 04:02 PM   #60
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
This is not solely about safe sex when her Dallas ad says "As nasty as you want" and she offers 3 hr PSE!! Her ads are totally confusing as to menu and what she is offering!!! I gather from all that she has said is that she is very wide open with select clients but very limited with most!! That is fine but very confusing if you want to schedule with her!!
From her posts I would guess that she gives BBBJ without hesitation!!
I didn't get that at all. I think she may simply have different ideas about what some acronyms mean. So do lots of people. Her ad may be confusing, but so are a lot of them, and the response she's gotten in here from a few people isn't justified. I would logically assume anyone bothering to ask about it is thinking about seeing her...otherwise why bother? But I doubt trying to attack the lady is the best way to make her want someone as a client.

There's a screwed up mentality in here that pressures people to constantly show loyalty to team dick whenever these issues arise. Deviating from that bullshit is supposed to have the impact of people getting flamed back into compliance with some kind of unseen, unexplained clandestine culture that relies on it to intimidate.

As much as anything that motivates my response to this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women