Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 03:03 PM   #46
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
My guess is she doesn't have to HUSTLE from city to city like your sorryass.
that's because I have fans all over manslut. Good to see you too. I see you're still spewing your venom all over eccie as usual. with the same 11 lame ass reviews... LMMFAO

spend some $$$$$$$$$$Money$$$$$$$$$$$ or get off the board!! Sheesh

OH let me guess... no one will see you ?
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:10 PM   #47
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Still delusional as ever I see Mya...Some of us don't have the LARGE FUCKING EGOS like you, hence, I don't need to write reviews and I have NO trouble seeing every woman I choose to see...And it looks like YOU wasted no fucking time spewing your uppity ass racial venom, what happened Chicago, grew tired of your shit?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:30 PM   #48
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This is moving away from the topic at hand. As has previously been argued ad nauseam regarding this subject, there are a myriad of reasons why women may have NBA policies. The practice is actually the definition of racist as it's the manifestation of prejudice and discriminatory in nature. People balk at the idea of being called racist and may say otherwise to make themselves feel better. Providers are more than free to determine and exclude whomever they so please. The civil rights act does not apply to prostituition.

Perhaps some of these women have had bad experiences, maybe they think not seeing black men means they won't have to argue over rates, maybe they think the practice somehow makes them safer, and maybe they just hate the smell of cocoa butter(kidding).

The point is, arguing about the matter on online forums will not change this perspective and DFW has such a wide variety to choose from that one would be hard pressed to see every non-restrictive policied provider in the metroplex.

Regarding the argument that "Men have their preferences and so do we"; that's a fallacy. When you pay for something, you'd only plan to spend good money if it's to your liking. You wouldn't go to a travel agent and say you want to go on vacation, only to close your eyes and hope for the best. Maybe you only like tropical settings. Greenland would not be a good choice. The same is said here. Of course providers have preferences too, but if they only saw men they were physically attracted to, the hobby would be much different. This doesn't mean women aren't free to choose who gains access to their amazing apertures.
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:51 PM   #49
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Still delusional as ever I see Mya...Some of us don't have the LARGE FUCKING EGOS like you, hence, I don't need to write reviews and I have NO trouble seeing every woman I choose to see...And it looks like YOU wasted no fucking time spewing your uppity ass racial venom, what happened Chicago, grew tired of your shit?
booooooo hoooooo, you're still pathetic.

I simply told the man not to support women whom openly discriminate against his skin color and race... The NBA providers should be happy I am giving him that advice.

That's what THEY WANT, isn't it? To NOT be contacted by black men?!?!?????

you're a complete idiot , and please do not start following me around these boards you fucking troll.

(you obviously looked up my board posts to know that I am traveling, you're a stalker. You don't look at every city's provider posts, you just all up in my damn posts to see what I posted, you need to get a life and stop stalking black women! WE DONT WANT YOU!)
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:52 PM   #50
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, a woman can and will CHOOSE who she has sex with. Money or no money.

I've had a few VERY SCARY sessions in my day.

All of them have been with white men.

I have yet to have a bad session or a scary session with a AA gent.

And for the record, is not about who most women feel attracted to in this business but more about who she feels comfy and safe with.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #51
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Bullshit, you all have 0 empirical evidence to prove so. Actually, you have to be prejudiced in order to accept #2 because you're assuming all or most pimps are black.
Not AssUming nothing here.
Not all pimps are Black butt i have seen black pimps chase girls and harass them on the street back in the day. The internet has freed a lot of women form this abuse.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #52
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Not AssUming nothing here.
Not all pimps are Black butt i have seen black pimps chase girls and harass them on the street back in the day. The internet has freed a lot of women form this abuse.
I actually do believe most pimps are black though I can't say for sure. Also, I am not sure the internet has freed these ladies, I just think pimping evolves concurrently with the hobby.
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:31 PM   #53
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
And for the record, is not about who most women feel attracted to in this business but more about who she feels comfy and safe with.
exact same can be said for ladies choosing husbands.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:35 PM   #54
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
If you have been providing since 1999 and still can't find a way to charge more than 200 / hr...

I can personally vouch for ForeignPlaytoy and she's both pretty and as sexy as any girl on this board.

My standards for only seeing attractive women have prevented you and me from meeting.

On topic, I don't give a shit who sees whom.

Must be noted that Kaylee has the sexiest damn titties in her profile picture.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #55
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16
Default One Race, the Human Race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
Bullshit, you all have 0 empirical evidence to prove so. Actually, you have to be prejudiced in order to accept #2 because you're assuming all or most pimps are black.
Assuming that all or most pimps are black is a generalization that doesn't have any foundation in fact. Are there more black pimps in places like NYC, Chicago, LA, Detroit, and even are own DFW than other races? Probably. Are there more black pimps in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, Paris, and other international cities than other races? Highly doubt it. And there are more human beings in Asia than NA and Europe combined. I think we all know where that word "assume" leads.

I can only make statements based on what I have seen in the hobby and what others have told me. However I do feel that the majority of NBAs are dictated by the pimp for whatever reason. This does not mean that all or most NBAs are pimp driven. There are many providers out there that are not comfortable with black men for whatever reason, and that is their prerogative.

I'll tell you one thing, though. When the asteroid hits, or the bombs fall, or when the aliens come to take over, no one on this planet is going to give a shit about race. As Roger Waters said, "Ashes and Diamonds, Foe and Friends, We are all equal in the end."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
+1
Tx Noob is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:52 PM   #56
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
If you have been providing since 1999 and still can't find a way to charge more than 200 / hr...

LMFAO not sure who you are referring to, but IT ISN'T ME! Better check my showcase little girl. And 1999? Hunny I was a minor. In Junior high at that you ignorant imbecile. Before you have diarrhea of the mouth AGAIN, You should check your facts.
I don't need surgery and a 1000 a year website. I charge 300hr and do DAMN GOOD.
You're an angry racist with non existent statistics and so-called "facts"
Don't get mad because I called your young minded ass out for exactly who the fuck you are... AN IGNORANT racist with a desire to turn EVERYTHING into a damn race war.

Now sit down, shut up and suck some dick. That's what the fuck we are here for any damn way
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:56 PM   #57
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaciousquirrel View Post
there are a myriad of reasons why women may have NBA policies. The practice is actually the definition of racist as it's the manifestation of prejudice and discriminatory in nature.
Is it racist when a black provider wont' see a black customer?

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-need/46217089

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...eauty/46598033

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-call/46774067

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...candy/46646778

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...im-up/45246417
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:57 PM   #58
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or when a Black or White customer says he doesn't want to see black women?
Old 12-12-2016, 07:06 PM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Noob View Post
Are there more black pimps in Tokyo? Highly doubt it.
there are more black pimps in Tokyo.. I was surprised when I discovered that.. they come from Nigeria, mostly.. saw them myself in the Harajuku District..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:08 PM   #60
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I can personally vouch for ForeignPlaytoy and she's both pretty and as sexy as any girl on this board.

My standards for only seeing attractive women have prevented you and me from meeting.

On topic, I don't give a shit who sees whom.

Thank you baby 😘 😘
Miss Ignorant obviously can't do simple math.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women