Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2014, 02:48 AM   #46
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty darn sure I was the FIRST provider to have vids available (2006) on my personal site with bbbj, nipple twists, FF'g, and a trailer for my first professional POV scene shot in 2009. Some discussion prompted dls to make one w/ a "lucky client" based on a drawing or something. Of course, it was actually her live-in bf at the time. *OMG! You mean... she was LIEING?*

FWIW, there's always "Who gives the best...?" posts as new members pop in and seek direction. I know there's other longtime members who appreciated my effort to streamline the opinions of those responding to a more specific topic question:

Subjectively, WHO does WHAT that makes your toes cramp, hair curl, nipples hard, etc?

We all have our tricks for dicks *hehe*, some have skills that are varied, others a specialty... and for each of us, there's a fella who likes one & not the other. Personally, I don't think there is a BEST OF ANYTHING that would accrue a 100% rating. Especially on a hooker board where nobody seems to agree on much of anything on a bad day. *ugh*

I've got 36 yrs experience sucking cock, an acronym coined for a specific side-effect of my super sucker (HOMC = Hickey On My Cock), and two POV vids by a director specializing in ANAL FILTH who broke his own format to include footage of DT & FF'g. My fans are out there. I don't feel the need to toot my own horn at every opportunity to prove it to myself or anyone else.

Frankly, since almost any contribution by a woman in recent years is immediately labeled a "threAD" by the Nookie Nazi's *YEAH! You like that, Grrrls? Just popped in my head... the BIG one.* there's a somewhat stilted sharing of opinions by the segment of hobbyists who share the ladies' annoyance in being dissuaded from participating in discussions. This is OUR profession. It's NOT the hobbyists who are lacking venues to express themselves in freeform discussion with potential clientele. It's the PROVIDERS of the services they seek! Being a rather PERSONAL & INTIMATE specialized set of skills, gents could certainly benefit from information such as my factoids herein. I would suggest, Ladies, that you make the most of your endeavor by including some specifics to add value and merit. For instance, Shayla is the obvious NEW SENSATION in oral satisfaction. So, when rising to the implied challenge of the WOK (WagonOfKuntliness), you might have gone on to say that your specialty is (I'm going to refer to a review title that made me chuckle) your BOTTOMLESS THROAT. hehehe One of my early clients was giving me an overview of ladies whose skills he enjoyed and mentioned that Vikkilyn had "FOLD DOWN TEETH". *WOOHOO* You follow me?

Well, follow this post to a new thread. My long-winded, transitional *all over the map* brain has taken me off topic on a thread that TRULY is NEAR & DEAR to my HEART!

Sadly, I didn't have time to catch up on my reading here until dls account was disabled. Wow... Wonder if she'll be back or if she's been BANNED to the BASEMENT!
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 06:47 AM   #47
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Let's get this thread back on topic. Who's turn is to call me names now?
Okay, my turn....MAN WHORE!!!
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post

GUILTY as charge! LOL

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:51 AM   #49
Guest061414-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Good she is gone for now. . SL tread lightly lol.
Guest061414-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:46 AM   #50
jf
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Now let's get back to fucking!
jf is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:57 PM   #51
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
I've been trying to reconcile both his professions, and the best I can come up with is....... post-cum-man whore!!
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:32 PM   #52
Lynksman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I wanna be in a dick sucking video, but it would be a featured short!
Lynksman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women