Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60547
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Go ahead. Knock yourself out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i know WTF..we go back..he's serious until he can't maintain his posts as serious any longer and joking is his fallback position or he has been known to resort to discussing some non sequitur deep into an exchange as if that was his point
How much do I owe you for that analysis, Sigmund?

How about my signed roll of toliet paper from Ayn Rand. You can wipe Whirly's mouth with it!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Knock yourself out.
You first then I will.

I promise...right after jb, JD and Whirly.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #49
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Hey you want some good fiction read Obma's budget proposal........ijs
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Me first? I have nothing to prove. You're the one who wants to discredit Rand, for some unknown reason, except you think it will make you look smarter than what you are. But it won't.

Post all the reviews you want. I don't care. I've read her myself, and could write a review of my own. What makes these other clowns more reliable than me to write a review?

Build yourself up. Feel good about yourself. Do whatever it takes to make your pathetic little life meaningful.

Knock yourself out.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #51
timpage
Account Disabled

Because we are not stupid sheep prone to being hypnotized and brainwashed by frumpy old Russian women who have been dead for decades?

Because generally, liberals and progressives are more intelligent than you dimwitted backslapping conservatives, and we like to think for ourselves rather than allow megalomaniacal millionaire entertainers like Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity tell us what our beliefs are, or should be?

Because we don't think Ayn Rand is a "hero?" Because some of us think that we have a social obligation to our communities, cities, states, country and fellow citizens? Unlike you manipulative, smug, greedy, narcissistic douchebags who think the characters and philosophy of Ayn Rand are models to emulate?

I dunno, I could think of more....but, those are some of the reasons.

Carry on.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #52
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default remember that Foxworthy thread you tried to get started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How much do I owe you for that analysis, Sigmund?

How about my signed roll of toliet paper from Ayn Rand. You can wipe Whirly's mouth with it!

when you recycle your toliet paper..you know you are WTF
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #53
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The lady you folks worship, thought religion a farce.
She was also a laissez-faire capitalist. She thought it was the only system that protected the individual rights. DAMN! THAT couldn't be more wrong, but this is one of the main reasons the right loves her.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You lose what little sense of humor you had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Knock yourself out.
Literally COG.

Knock yourself out,

first.

Then I will,

I promise.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I can recycle, My shit don't stink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
when you recycle your toliet paper..you know you are WTF

A roll of Ayn Rand toilet paper 5 dollars.

A roll of Ayn Rand toilet paper with WTF's CaCa, Priceless!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

"Poop" jokes. "Homo" giggles, and spells "fuc" like a middle schooler. I forgot who I was dealing with. No wonder he doesn't understand Ayn Rand.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #57
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

If the Sandbox lefties had any intelligence they would have dug into the Beveraly Gage article at Slate; Gage is a liberal lead journalist for Slate. She knows what she is talking about.....unlike the idiot lefties in the Sandbox.

Basically Gage makes the case that the current state of progressive politics in America has devolved into a collection of small advocacy groups, each with a specific set of "philosophers" who shape the thinking of that small group - feminists, greenies, redistributionsits, ludites, etc. The days of a monolithic left that relies on Marx, Alinsky, etc., are gone....

Gage thinks that is bad for progressive poltiics. I guess it makes them easier targets to pick off by the smarter more informed conservatives ?

It also limits the messaging and appeal of progressive politics; lacking an an over arching policy shtick...it also means there may be less cohesion on national issues; concensus building becomes much more difficult.

tick, tick, tick.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #58
timpage
Account Disabled

Gee, Whirlygig, it sounds like she's describing you guys and gals, not us. You've got the outright whackjobs like you, Barleycorn and the rest of the Tea Partiers who want to raze the government to the ground, taking the country with it....and then you've got the more sensible republicans who want to compromise with the Dems in an attempt to oh, I dunno, keep the US from turning into Bolivia?
Old 08-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #59
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It makes no sense to comprise with losing ideologies; conservatives comprised for decades and we continued to move progressively to the left. Americans have became poorer, more dependent, a government that is out of control. No individual responsibilities, a victim socieity. Our property rights have been eroded, our borders dissolved, our culture destroyed. Why should we comprise when we are finally turning a corner and winning ?

Fuck compromise, it's over rated; even Joe Biden said he doesn't want comprise. Just today he told us to get out of the Democrats way. Well, fuck you. No seat at the table as we continue to win and dismantle the Federal Machine your progressive politics have created.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #60
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It makes no sense to comprise with losing ideologies; conservatives comprised for decades and we continued to move progressively to the left. Americans have became poorer, more dependent, a government that is out of control. No individual responsibilities, a victim socieity. Our property rights have been eroded, our borders dissolved, our culture destroyed. Why should we comprise when we are finally turning a corner and winning ?

Fuck compromise, it's over rated; even Joe Biden said he doesn't want comprise. Just today he told us to get out of the Democrats way. Well, fuck you. No seat at the table as we continue to win and dismantle the Federal Machine your progressive politics have created.
Apparently, our spelling and punctuation classes need improvement as well. Maybe you have a point. But, I seriously fucking doubt it.

The country doesn't run without compromise Whirlygig. I'm sure your chest is all puffed out and you're getting sweaty and excited when you type out your revolutionary credo of "No compromise" but....the fact is that you comprise a relatively small minority of Americans. You're not going to find much support for abolishing social security, Medicare, Medicaid, the Federal Reserve, the Department of Education, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Labor's OSHA, the TSA, and on and on and on. That's nutball shit....just like you. What Americans want is for our current system to work. And that can be done....but not by you crazies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women