Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #46
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always kiss and hug my guys when they come in the room. So if tell you, " there's a new toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash for you by the sink", that means PLEASE go brush your teeth! If you're minty fresh, no problem. But I can't stand bad breath, smoker's breath or coffee breath. I always have brand new toothbrushes for clients and plenty of toiletries and fresh towels.
I love to kiss, and that enjoyment is just ruined with bad breath, ok?
And if you tell me you just showered so you don't need to, don't be offended because I will still take a warm soapy cloth and wash your crotch from front to back very well. I tell you I just love the smell of my soap. I really do love it! And no, it doesn't take from your time, I don't care about the clock.

And I am thinking of giving up my Greek virginity, and you can be sure it will be so squeaky clean back there you eat off of it!

Thanks to the OP for the ability to vent here. Very necessary thread.

Ginger Katt
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:07 PM   #47
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothe View Post
Daphne has definitely established herself as a provider I will never see. Many occupations deal with much worse conditions for much less than 3 bills an hour.
Dude, are you saying she should just do her thing and not say anything when some dude who doesn't know how to wipe his fucking ass or take a shower peoperly smears shit around her room because she got three bills for that hour? And it's not like these women get 300 an hour for 8 hrs in a day and 40 hrs a week.

For what they do they should a least be able to request that a guy makes sure he doesn't have any doo doo residue on his ass whithout catching any flac for doing so.

Dont tell me you wouldn't give a "no" review to some lady if you bent her over and mian street looked more a mud trail.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #48
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothe View Post
Daphne has definitely established herself as a provider I will never see. Many occupations deal with much worse conditions for much less than 3 bills an hour. How about being a professional and offering a shower with the appropriate products and linens before and after your sessions to your clients? Geez...

I think you missed something! This thread is about how providers WISH the clients would take advantage of the showers we offer them before the session! And they are also offered after! Are you saying it's ok to come see Daphne and others without making sure you are clean and have fresh breath?

NO skidmarks are NOT something we should have to put up with.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:20 PM   #49
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Dude, are you saying she should just do her thing and not say anything when some dude who doesn't know how to wipe his fucking ass or take a shower properly smears shit around her room because she got three bills for that hour? And it's not like these women get 300 an hour for 8 hrs in a day and 40 hrs a week.

For what they do they should a least be able to request that a guy makes sure he doesn't have any doo doo residue on his ass whithout catching any flac for doing so.

Dont tell me you wouldn't give a "no" review to some lady if you bent her over and mian street looked more a mud trail.
That's not what I got from that at all, TPBG...

He's saying that it should be common sense that if you plan on being intimate with someone at any rate, a shower should be mandatory.

Apparently he feels that if she offered the gentleman a shower, she wouldn't be on the boards blasting him now.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:22 PM   #50
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I think you missed something! This thread is about how providers WISH the clients would take advantage of the showers we offer them before the session! And they are also offered after! Are you saying it's ok to come see Daphne and others without making sure you are clean and have fresh breath?

NO skidmarks are NOT something we should have to put up with.

GingerKatt,

Nah timothe probably was referring to the occasions where dudes have to time their playtime for that "on the way home" window of opportunity and was thinking about being polite and using the shower before and after.

I know they keep their little butts clean up in the Shire.

Just not their feet tho... timothe can't defend you on the feet part..

muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:32 PM   #51
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GROSS!!!! Sorry you had to go through that!

Fortunately I never had a guy leave skid marks on my sheets but I did have one take a really disgusting shit right before our session was supposed to start and then he requested to use my shower. He was also really drunk because we had been out drinking and went to the SC before, so after he got out of the shower I told him just sleep it off for a few hours & go home... LOL.. I agree.. Total moodkiller for sure!!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:50 PM   #52
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
That's not what I got from that at all, TPBG...

He's saying that it should be common sense that if you plan on being intimate with someone at any rate, a shower should be mandatory.

Apparently he feels that if she offered the gentleman a shower, she wouldn't be on the boards blasting him now.
I may have missed that part TJ. But I was kind of shocked about the part I quoted. The "Many occupations deal with much worse conditions for much less than 3 bills an hour." I took that as don't bitch if some dude smears shit around your room, you were paid, you should deal with it.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #53
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had that happen to me once last year there was a skidmark on the white sheets i was so disgusted we providers take time and care to get ourselves ready i think the men should as well...im so glad you put this out there...
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:25 PM   #54
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Is it just me or does Daphne look like Claire Danes? And not to highjack this thread, I scrub my ass so hard it hurts before a session. And I must say that every provider I have been with from eccie has been very fresh. I do believe it is harder for a man to get clean, than it is for a woman. There isn't anything in the way when a woman cleans down there.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:25 PM   #55
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I may have missed that part TJ. But I was kind of shocked about the part I quoted. The "Many occupations deal with much worse conditions for much less than 3 bills an hour." I took that as don't bitch if some dude smears shit around your room, you were paid, you should deal with it.
If for some reason, the client is not offered a shower and knows that he needs one, all he has to do is say, I need to shower real quick ok, so I can be fresh and clean for you. NO provider would object. I took TIm's rant to say that Daphne did not offer showers or clean linens for clients which is ridiculous! If the client knows he may have a less than fresh ass or crotch, take a shower! If you are seeing providers who don't have soap and fresh towels and clean bathrooms, stop seeing the $60 BP specials who are known for living in filth. Read the reviews.

And I was an RN for 10 years, and dealt with patient's bowels and bladders every single day. But those people were in my ICU for care because they could not take care of themselves and they could not wipe their own butt. So I kept them and their sheets clean. I should not have to do that with healthy men who can and should clean themselves. If you have a problem with not staying clean, keep wet wipes in your pocket and clean yourself or shower when you get to the incall, then throw the wipes away. Don't leave a disgusting washcloth for her to see.

Timothy has yet to respond to tell what he was actually talking about, the only clear thing was he would not see Daphne, and I'm sure she is grateful.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:29 PM   #56
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I always make sure my ass is clean. In fact, I have this cute little brush....wait, I didn't mean to tell that!.
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:29 PM   #57
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart View Post
(GUYS..... You are ALL ADULTS.
thnx for reading.
I think I luv ya, babe.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:59 PM   #58
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Would it help to tighten up your screening process?
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:30 AM   #59
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Very True! Janitors, Nurses, and Plumbers are all potentially exposed to feces, urine, blood/bodily fluids and get paid way less. However, one can't compare said jobs to sex work because we are usually smelling it, putting our mouths on it, kissing it, having sex with it, and/or telling it to hit the door and never come back.

The only PPE we have is a condom and some soap/hot water. (Guys, this works on your end as well!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
Would it help to tighten up your screening process?
Fortunately, you can't screen for bad hygiene and body funk; You can only get bad references about it. Perhaps the OP should have asked the gentlemen's references about his hygiene and/or Bathroom behavior.

But, regarding bathroom behavior, I've had a couple of gents leave my Incall without flushing, wiping the toilet seat, and/or pissing all over my toilet seat/bathroom rug. Now, that is just GROSS and I believe that their parents should be slapped for not teaching them proper etiquette.

I know everyone is not piss perfect (no pun intended), but the things above are really not hard to do.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:38 AM   #60
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Take a look at the number of reviews in the AMP forum.

There is a huge percentage of AMP visitors who know that the way to get the best from the good old YMMV equation is to always get the table shower.

Having enjoyed the pampering that one encounters while your entire body from the neck down is scrubbed down by the person who will momentarily be enjoying some intimate body to body fun, you can bet that she makes sure there won't be any issues with potential skids marks or other "missed" areas that should be clean.

Those who were around back in the day on ASPD should recall how Shereen demanded that you get in her shower where she washed you down.

Having a naked provider in the shower playing rub-a-dub-dub is always fun. And as for any client who feels they can't risk using a different soap or even shampoo, the solution is easy, hit Wal-Mart and buy the travel sizes, just about every brand has them due to post 9-11 flight restrictions.

If a provider fails to control her entire environment, which includes making it a requirement to be clean before any activities begin, she needs to make showers mandatory and if the client resists, or refuses, she should simply end the encounter and send him on his way.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women