Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #46
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Well we are talking about you so its just being gay that's a concern. Have a great day at work, isn't it time to get your tonsils punched.
Yes, because being intelligent is something you'll never have to be concerned with... isn't it about time to bow your head and talk to yourself?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:22 PM   #47
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yes, if he chose the whole world, you're probably right, but the article was specifically talking about the US, so kind of stupid to use the whole world when that isn't what the article was addressing.
But EVEN IF you limit the article to the USA, it is still wrong. Black masculinity is a bigger problem than white masculinity, both in terms of absolute numbers and per capita numbers.

FACTS are stubborn things, aren't they Womby.

Quote:
I don't know who zanzibar is, but he sounds cool.
You would. One mope to another.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:27 PM   #48
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yes, because being intelligent is something you'll never have to be concerned with... isn't it about time to bow your head and talk to yourself?
Bro your the only one who knows about bowing their head. Remember to chew on a cough drop once in a while to keep your throat from getting raw. Hell you knew that already didn't you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:32 PM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why are you guys responding to this post? It is obvious to even the most ardent Obamaton that Nazi Baby Killer has reached the end of the line. Pity him.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:36 PM   #50
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
No... you've got it wrong. Whites will be LESS than 50 percent of the population at some point in the near future. And I'm pretty sure you don't know what population 'density' means, by the way you're using it. Density, in the case of humans, is the measure of population per unit area. It's not generally used to break down race, but people per unit area.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-citizens.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b04ebb92325daf

http://www.businessinsider.com/censu...y-2043-2012-12
Dream on. The population PERCENTAGE of Blacks in this country is 12.3% and Hispanics is slightly over that, probably due to our lenient immigration policy. Whites are still way over fifty percent. What makes you think the white race is going to drop that much being that the average black male gets his head blown off due to street violence before age 24 and if he survives past that he doesn't make it much past 65 due to health issues. The same goes for Hispanics, they aren't the smartest motherfuckers around either when it comes to staying alive.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:46 PM   #51
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
a beginning and ending point
You're a communist/muslamo piece of shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeI428Lvdk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:48 PM   #52
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
But EVEN IF you limit the article to the USA, it sis still wrong. Black masculinity is a bigger problem than white masculinity, both in terms of absolute numbers and per capita numbers.

FACTS are stubborn things, aren't they Womby.

You would. One mope to another.
How can it when one third of our population represents two thirds of our prison population? Facts?
Old 08-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #53
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Dream on. The population PERCENTAGE of Blacks in this country is 12.3% and Hispanics is slightly over that, probably due to our lenient immigration policy. Whites are still way over fifty percent. What makes you think the white race is going to drop that much being that the average black male gets his head blown off due to street violence before age 24 and if he survives past that he doesn't make it much past 65 due to health issues. The same goes for Hispanics, they aren't the smartest motherfuckers around either when it comes to staying alive.

Jim
I've just provided you with 3 links, there are dozens more you can check out on your own. As of 2013, non-hispanic whites are 62 percent of the population. You really think it's that hard to imagine it going down another 13 percent?What makes me think that? Simple math. Hispanics and Blacks have more children than white people do. Over time, that disparity leads to whites being less than 50 percent of the population. Scary, huh?

2013 - Blacks 13.2
Latino 17.1
White 62.6

a dip of 12.7 percent for whites will put them below 50 percent. Give it 25-30 years and that's exactly what will happen.

Go look here. In some cities, Latino or Hispanic families average 1 or 2 more children than average white family.

http://diversitydata-archive.org/Dat...ow.aspx?ind=88
Old 08-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #54
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You're a communist/muslamo piece of shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeI428Lvdk
What else did your overlords tell you to say?
Old 08-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #55
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
How can it when one third of our population represents two thirds of our prison population? Facts?
Doesn't that prove my point, nitwit?

Blacks are 2/3 of the prison population because black masculinity is a bigger problem than white.

So, why did you make that post again?
Old 08-03-2015, 09:31 PM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Doesn't that prove my point, nitwit?

Blacks are 2/3 of the prison population because black masculinity is a bigger problem than white.

So, why did you make that post again?
Toxic white masculinity is killing america. Quick, get your guns and your bible, hold on tight.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:14 PM   #57
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I've heard 'know they enemy'. I mean goddamn. How do you fuck up 'no' and 'know'. You're the brain dead one, motherhumper.
" THEY enemy" Mr. part time freelance travel writer and full time cumguzzling NON-SPELLING SOB !!! How do YOU fuck up they and thy ????? !!!!!!!! Someone else must proofread your "copy" if you really do write articles for travel brochures. And someone else better be proof reading your ads for Talleywackers and your franchise gloryholes !!! There are ONLY 2 things your are perfect at woomby. Being an insecure, narcissistic, hypocritical, NON SPELLING lying liberal asshole quick to point out other's mistakes only to never admit your own SAME mistakes and being a cum guzzling, swishy walking, rainbow-thong-and-rainbow-feather-boa wearing gloryhole attendee !!!!! And since practice makes perfect, you SURE must have practiced BOTH for many wasted years of your miserable life.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:15 PM   #58
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I've just provided you with 3 links, there are dozens more you can check out on your own. As of 2013, non-hispanic whites are 62 percent of the population. You really think it's that hard to imagine it going down another 13 percent?What makes me think that? Simple math. Hispanics and Blacks have more children than white people do. Over time, that disparity leads to whites being less than 50 percent of the population. Scary, huh?

2013 - Blacks 13.2
Latino 17.1
White 62.6

a dip of 12.7 percent for whites will put them below 50 percent. Give it 25-30 years and that's exactly what will happen.

Go look here. In some cities, Latino or Hispanic families average 1 or 2 more children than average white family.

That's all hypothetical bullshit. what percentage of all newborn black and Hispanic babies born in 2015 will still be around in the next 25-30 years. I am willing to bet far less than the newborn Caucasians. For every brown kid that sees 25-30 years of age there will be five white ones. That's due to the death ratio.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:16 PM   #59
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Toxic white masculinity is killing america. Quick, get your guns and your bible, hold on tight.
Just repeat the mantra, mope, even when the FACTS are against you.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:21 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

2013 - Blacks 13.2
Latino 17.1
White 62.6

You already had your ass handed to you on this subject, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056682548&postcount=14

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
George Zimmerman was a "white Hispanic", or was it too much of an intellectual challenge for your pea brain to remember that fact beyond 30 or 40 days, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: 53% of Hispanics self-identify as WHITE, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You have your head up your ass when you try to deflect away from and ignore the WHITE Hispanics who don't live in your lib-retard echo chamber, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: WHITE Hispanics like Cruz!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women