Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #46
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

G Diddy Id like to meet you, you seriously seem like an A+ guy! I have no idea what the color of your skin is and I dont care, your impressive and I agree.

Giz...what does it matter what goes on in NOLA, as you have thanked Katrina for your move, you insist on being a backseat moderator. In case you havent noticed, NOLA aint Arkansas...if your so concerned then why dont you apply for a moderator job, seems like you have plenty of time on your hands to police the site and compel your biased thoughts on others, only to be upset when everyone doesnt see it your way--guess your not at burger king are ya? I do resent the comment that agencies do not screen as well as indys...I can list a few of your faves I DID NOT accept references from just because they do not screen as I used to, and one of them gave an OK for a convicted felon/child molester--WTF. It took me less than 5 minutes to find it out and he had been a regular of hers that she let come to her home/incall location. Also I did not keep info stored and the computer that I used for screening has been destroyed, as well as our phones NEVER kept numbers stored hence you were always asked to send your number again.

Who cares if they are indy or agency anyway? Some ladies like having the background work, emails done for them so they can just show up, as well as the security in having someone waiting for them to check in and make sure they are ok since ppl are unpredictable and it is dangerous. As far as the elves, they seem happy with what is going on. You guys have known who they work for and continue to keep him in business even though you despise him. Kinda like a stray mutt, if you keep feeding it the dog will keep coming around. You are attracted to the cheap rates so you secretly see the girls, and in a 2 faced manner talk shit about the pimp. I havent really seen any significant dawgs, backchannellers admitting to seeing them however we know they have, just too pussyfied to admit it--kinda like the rumors they like to spread about others who refuse to see them or cower to their demands.

Anyway, thats what I think....Im sure more will come to mind when I get your smartass remark since I once again do not agree with you. Maybe you should open your own agency and board done your way...and show the rest of us how its really done, the giz way, the correct way! NOT! Im sure that pimp hat would look great on ya.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #47
MrGiz
BANNED

Default I continue to overestimate you, Chella!

Seems like I would have you figured out by now, huh?

Giz
Old 01-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #48
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2

gee i thought her post wasn't bad and i dont like her much at all, but right is still right.

Giz is a Meanie!!! I swear hes like a Closet Homo... he dont suk dick but aint afraid to hold one in his mouth till the swelling goes down,lol.

I for one am glad Giz is here and honestly have no problem where you put the Elf Reviews, a good review is a good review, once we put the reviews in the agency section, im sure the masses will find something else to bitch about and we can either all just keep accomodating them, or tell then to STFU! Either way.. Giz is still a Hater,lol.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #49
MuffDVR
BANNED

oh and since Nikki has a modeling/talent agency, why arent her reviews in the agency section?

EQUAL RIGHTS!!! RODNEY KING - RODNEY KING!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #50
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

Giz

You think you have me figured out, and thats your problem. You think and assume too much about others with out proven facts. But one thing, unlike you, I stab in the front.

Muffman...that feeling is mutual, but you really need to get your girls to screen. I did refer a guy over before and they didnt even ask anything, and had no idea who I was, just said send him over. All feelings set aside for you which are nothing personal, these girls are young and I genuinely care for anyone in this business so please do more to keep them safe or teach them to screen to some extent.

Peace out!
Old 01-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #51
MuffDVR
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellablaine View Post
Giz

You think you have me figured out, and thats your problem. You think and assume too much about others with out proven facts. But one thing, unlike you, I stab in the front.
DAYMMMMMMM!!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 04:47 PM   #52
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

That would make me sooooo happy..and actually be making something haha!! I do remember a day a long time ago when KAY made it that we couldnt post in the review section... I am going to call and make her say sorry for (whatever big c.. funny cause she would NOT ever see black men EXCEPT in your instance) And she didnt need to take us all off the review section for it!! YES it means A TON OF DIFFERENCE and i have ate it until THIS board with veronica moore and others telling me that IT WILL be different..It Does sadden me that alot of girls will not trust this... I need to introduce them to ST> CHRISTOPHER...(haha..dude i am cracking up cause ya know they all think you must be me haha) OH but you do have such soFFFT AND FLUFFFFY WINGSSS!! PS- I HOPE KAY WRITES YALL back so i can tell her again i should have NEVER given her the COMPUTER!! Any way sorry md but if ya wanta play the game have broad shoulders..and my advice is to get the kids pics outa THE DORM ROOMS cause the darlings WILL point out how they ARE to young and stupid to understand that THEIR DADDYS wont stop til you are giggling 20 ft under... my advice annie P.s we REALLY dont do b.r....
Old 01-23-2010, 04:49 PM   #53
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

Well here's on last stab for ya....Giz. If Im correct to your own admittance you have a provider GF in which you live in the same home with, giving you and her access to both the men's and the ladies private boards. Maybe this should be considered by the moderators as well. Sometimes it seems like you know way too much about what is going on in the provider forums.

In the front as always my friend....
Old 01-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #54
MrGiz
BANNED

Yeah - yeah - yeah..... If ya can't hang with a conversation..... start trash talking.... very impressive! And quite telling

Some people make this so easy!

Thanx!!

Giz
Old 01-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #55
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

True words of a sore loser...you were that kid on the playground weren't ya? You know the one the rest of the cool kids played "keep away" from.

YOU opened up the topic about access, concerned about muffman having BCD and being a provider ie: pimp, admitting to the girls being with him--go back and read your own posts. So why the double standard? Technically you live with a provider, have access to both of the boards, so what makes you any different than him, other than you have only 1 and he has several?

Bud this is your can of worms YOU opened up, if you cant take it then don't dish it out. Tuck your tail between your legs, go home and get on the tit.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #56
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF IS GOING ON HERE!?!? WHAT HAPPENED, GUYS?!

Can't people have simple, sane and mature conversations on this board without it devolving into pissing contests and name-calling matches?

This is so sad, y'all.

Quote:
honestly have no problem where you put the Elf Reviews, a good review is a good review,
OMG there... done!! Can someone please just move the damn reviews so we can put an end to this!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #57
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore View Post
WTF IS GOING ON HERE!?!? WHAT HAPPENED, GUYS?!

Can't people have simple, sane and mature conversations on this board without it devolving into pissing contests and name-calling matches?

This is so sad, y'all.

OMG there... done!! Can someone please just move the damn reviews so we can put an end to this!
They did move some Veronica.

Thanks
BodiLLy
Old 01-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #58
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HAHA!!

YAAAAAEEEE!! VERONICA for the first time in ALL these years i can say...LOOK AT THE POSTS since we went to sleep this lovely dove has said he (they) have fixed it!! YOU were right girlfriend THIS BOARD ROCKS!! I"m staying(until i get the boot that is haha) GIZ beleive it or not came through.... Its like after the storm..I do believe that people will not be cowards and come through...yeah i know it wasnt a big thing BUT hey sometimes its the little things in life that make you smile..AND NO chella i am not refering to THE ELVES LOL!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #59
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodilly View Post
They did move some Veronica.

Thanks
BodiLLy
Actually.... I don't think anything was "moved"..... some simply chose to delete and tried to hide what they had previously printed. Archive file saves are such a neat thing!

Giz
Old 01-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #60
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Well they were in the Indy section earlier and now they are in the Agency Section.
The one I wrote for Andy is still in the Indy section though.
Thread Closed