Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #46
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
First thing would be tickets to go to the super bowl.
Second would be a tanning bed.
Oh and last but not least tickets to the stars game.
Been to 2 Super Bowls, New Orleans and Houston. Both were unforgettable experiences, right up with Masters and Rose Bowl!! Not sure I want to pay 2 bills, though!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #47
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some great barter items here and even though I said the top five, I think my own personal list would be longer.

What to do, what to do?????
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #48
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery Blake View Post
There are some great barter items here and even though I said the top five, I think my own personal list would be longer.

What to do, what to do?????
Well, if you want something longer, I *said* I would be willing to offer sex fo....

No wait, you're *still* talking about something different.

Sorry.
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #49
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie View Post
Well, if you want something longer, I *said* I would be willing to offer sex fo....

No wait, you're *still* talking about something different.

Sorry.
You must be a salesman.
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #50
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery Blake View Post
You must be a salesman.
Actually, what I *do* is act. What pays the bills is IT work.

But I talk a good game.
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:40 AM   #51
Gideon
Registered Member

I have access to Superbowl tix. Won't actually know how many until the Friday before. Im happy to post them up for barter then. Never thought about putting them up for barter though (was always worried about how to make sure i wouldn't get "screwed" in a bad way and not get my sessions).
Gideon is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:21 AM   #52
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

SEX
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #53
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Reese & Ivy - I rarely go to all of the games, so maybe we can work something out...Seats are in the Upper Concourse, Front row of the section, about the 45 yard line...not the highest priced seats in the stadium, but there are few other seats I would trade for...
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #54
badboy876
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is interesting.... When I first read Avery's post, the first thing that came to my mine were services, not consumer goods. I mean, after all, many of the material items listed by the ladies cost more than a straight cash transaction for their services. It would actually be cheaper and easier to pay cash than go thru the hassle and expense of getting say Super Bowl tickets or a 42" Plasma TV. But, if you can provide a special service, like photography which was mentioned, the deal seems more likely to go through.

I've had the opportunity of doing a barter twice before, and both times it involved a service I provided in exchange for a service from her. The first time, a lovely massage therapist was setting up her new massage room and needed to run wires and hook-up speakers, electronics, etc. She had no clue how to begin. So, I did it all for her and got a great massage+++ in return. The second time was with a Dominatrix that was really impressed with my knowledge of wine, especially old world wines. So, she suggested that if I give her individualized wine tastings/lessons, then she give me a "lesson" in return! Now, that's what I call a barter!!
badboy876 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:24 AM   #55
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

again... superbowl tickets and i still need a new laptop mine is really on its last leg now... i had a guy promise me one but he never came through
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #56
badboy876
Valued Poster

Hi Jules, That's my point. He never came through because it is not an even trade. He'd be better off just paying your fee. Barter and trade started from the beginning because both sides felt like they gained.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #57
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of guys have access to a LOT of things that cost more than a session... and are willing to barter or trade because it costs them LESS than a session to get...

Bingo.. both sides are making out. Kissy smoochie poo...
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #58
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
A lot of guys have access to a LOT of things that cost more than a session... and are willing to barter or trade because it costs them LESS than a session to get...

Bingo.. both sides are making out. Kissy smoochie poo...
+1

I just bartered for a new laptop and it worked out great for both of us. One incentive I offer is extra time to the gentlemen who help me complete some of my needs or goals. I want them to know how much I appreciate going that mile for me.

Things I normally barter for: Horse Equipment (panels, flat bed trailer, tractor, horse trailer - all still on the list btw). Electronics ( I ask that they are new tho!) Sometimes other items are just a good treat! Like ball game tickets, Six Flags etc.

I'm the queen of barter since this is something I do frequently in my real life and the horse biz. Any questions - feel free to pm!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #59
badboy876
Valued Poster

OK, I get the message....material items, not services, seems to be the common trend. Makes sense in such a materialistic city.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #60
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy876 View Post
OK, I get the message....material items, not services, seems to be the common trend. Makes sense in such a materialistic city.
I think both work so long as they are easily quantifiable. Running wires for speakers as you did from point a to point b took x amount of time and materials and when she flipped the switch sound came out. That means both parties got known value.

Photography is the most often mentioned and the most subjective as far as value. Pro photographers aren't likely to barter although I'm sure some would. Some amateurs (like me) sometimes barter PFP (poses time for photos), some amateurs pay providers to model, while some attempt (succeed?) to barter for BCD. There are just so many unknowns and options that the thing most people think is most obvious is probably the least practical. Most threads about it deteriorate quickly, since photography is subjective there are many ego issues.

When it works it's great, but it's usually not very simple.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women