Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #46
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendoban View Post
Sent, not the greatest shot but a shot none the less

Thank You! The first pic is my favorite!

It's funny how I hate guns until I see a man in a military uniform holding a rifle lol.

Do you have any with you next to or inside of a tank lol?

Having sex inside one of those tanks is #123 on my Bucket List lol hee hee.

______________________________ ______
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:37 PM   #47
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Time to get back on my soap box:

Did anyone else notice that the OP didn't ask to be seen by someone who doesn't like or serve blacks? He didn't even ask why they " choose" to exclude the race. What I heard was (yep, I just reread it a third time) a technical idea/question to address, not a request to change, the reality.
@JRL- It is odd that you immediately started attacking my man for being an "idiot" and self defensively, and proactively, addressing charges of your racism. It seems to me that he was trying to find a way how we might try to just fit in your world without making too many waves. Please understand that when you won't even allow a discussion of assimilation/ acclimation to proceed, it is difficult not to translate your responses as slightly racist at the least. All that not withstanding, thanks for walking out because of the racist policies of the restaurant and for being a marcher for whatever your reasons were. I hope you haven't had so many bad experiences with African Americans that you now think those policies are just a matter of self protection to keep undesirables out.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #48
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goud2geaux View Post
Looks like somebody needs to put his bifocals on and actually read the post since he totally missed the point. I don't care about their reasons nor what you did "back in the day." I'm getting along just fine. I know how to present myself, that incident is the only time it's gone that far. I don't have a problem with her preference, just her professionality, or lack thereof. I'm simply presenting a topic for discussion. If you can't keep up then go read something else.
there is no "topic" to discuss here
you might as well start a thread like:

why don't people love mint ice cream? whats with your rasicts? WTF?

people can choose what they want, especially when you can't involve the law.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #49
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by goud2geaux View Post
Am I asking too much? Or do I just need to post in requests that I'm looking for an "AA friendly" provider whenever I "get that feeling" lol.
I am a Civil Rights fighter for all races. However this is the sad truth about 85% of the black men that contact us providers...

(1) Their text messages/phone calls are illegible and/or extremely graphic
(2) They are pimps
(3) They pretend to know how to keep us safe from LE in exchange for free sex -- (ROFLMFAO)
(4) They have no references or references that can be legitimized or trusted
(5) They are not willing or able to complete the other forms of screening when they have zero references
(6) They live or are at a hotel in a neighborhood that we will not go to for outcall visits
(7) They want to do a 15 min session, or see me for an hour for $100
(8) They text me a pick of their cock, and it closely resembles the penis of one of the horse I had growing up

The Other 15% are...
(1) Kind/Fun/Generous
(2) Financially well off
(3) Highly educated with a Masters or beyond
(4) Live in or are staying in upscale housing/hotels
(5) Form complete sentences and are respectful when calling, texting or emailing
(6) Are not a pimp
(7) Book 2 hour or longer visits
(8) Have an established P411 account with many Okays

Now can you see why 90% of the providers simply just don't even want to fuck with sifting through all that just to find that only 15% of them are Okay to see? From a sheer business stand point alone, a 15% closing ratio is simply a waste of most provider's time.

I hope this does not upset or offend any of the black men on this board. I am just trying to help everyone understand why these women are putting "No AA / No Black Men" on all their ads. Just thinking that maybe a little insight into the mind of a provider might help answer some of the lingering questions that still remain out there.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #50
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
Why not just ask when making the appointment.
I do, for every appointment. I am not accusing you of being racist or intolerant. But please consider that it gets real old real fast. Especially when you have to check with black girls too.

Back to the OPs topic.

I appreciate what Gina said about the different levels of comfortability that providers may have. Could I suggest to the technical folks here on the site: an option for the providers to click designating their openness to different ethnicities. You could throw in body types, age restrictions and whatever else might occur on a regular basis too.

I know this wouldn't be perfect. And I would still double check. I'm sure there are providers who wouldn't click it because the social mores are changing such that a posted NBA policy might be unseemly to some ( obviously not to the ones who "wouldn't F**K a N**ger under any circumstances").

I will say it would help my frustration. I hate looking at a new post and salivating over the pics only to find at the tail end that I'm getting all worked up for nothing.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #51
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
there is no "topic" to discuss here
you might as well start a thread like:

why don't people love mint ice cream? whats with your rasicts? WTF?

people can choose what they want, especially when you can't involve the law.
which is why the "topic" was finding a way to avoid the problem. Please go back and look at the title and substance of the thread. It is looking for a way for us black folk to be less offensive to you, not more. I guess the only way to solve it is to start a black guys site?

Think of it like this: he's trying to find a way to avoid putting those ladies in the awkward position of having a black man standing in their doorway. Reread his post and i think you'll find that he was not calling anyone a racist. In the scenario he shared, the lady was unprofessional. Let's change it to weight. A guy shows up and he weighs a full 500 pounds. little miss spinner is well within her rights to say " i'm sorry this isn't going to work," but it would certainly be unprofessional to say "are you kidding me fat ass?!!?"

Forgive me for trying to parse the misrepresentations and misunderstandings of this conversation but i'm hoping that we can still move the ball forward. i am an eternal Optimist.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:44 PM   #52
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
which is why the "topic" was finding a way to avoid the problem. Please go back and look at the title and substance of the thread. It is looking for a way for us black folk to be less offensive to you, not more. I guess the only way to solve it is to start a black guys site?

Think of it like this: he's trying to find a way to avoid putting those ladies in the awkward position of having a black man standing in their doorway. Reread his post and i think you'll find that he was not calling anyone a racist. In the scenario he shared, the lady was unprofessional. Let's change it to weight. A guy shows up and he weighs a full 500 pounds. little miss spinner is well within her rights to say " i'm sorry this isn't going to work," but it would certainly be unprofessional to say "are you kidding me fat ass?!!?"

Forgive me for trying to parse the misrepresentations and misunderstandings of this conversation but i'm hoping that we can still move the ball forward. i am an eternal Optimist.
Clean out your PM box! I tried to send you a PM and it said your mailbox is full. I know your goal here is to fill some boxes, but you are filling up the wrong one!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:36 PM   #53
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Red face Kool-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Hell if I know ... I'll have some orange drink or purple drink please.
Your talking about the knock off Kool-Aid. (.69) a gal might be .99 now.
Mom takes the empty gal milk jug, 4 to 6 cups of sugar, and 2 packs of knock off Kool-Aid, and sometimes she would make Popsicle.

Love ya Mom
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:40 PM   #54
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
I am a Civil Rights fighter for all races. However this is the sad truth about 85% of the black men that contact us providers...

(2) They are pimps
(3) They pretend to know how to keep us safe from LE in exchange for free sex -- (ROFLMFAO)
(5) They are not willing or able to complete the other forms of screening when they have zero references
(6) They live or are at a hotel in a neighborhood that we will not go to for outcall visits
(8) They text me a pick of their cock, and it closely resembles the penis of one of the horse I had growing up

The Other 15% are...
(1) Kind/Fun/Generous
(2) Financially well off
(5) Form complete sentences and are respectful when calling, texting or emailing
(6) Are not a pimp

Now can you see why 90% of the providers simply just don't even want to fuck with sifting through all that just to find that only 15% of them are Okay to see? From a sheer business stand point alone, a 15% closing ratio is simply a waste of most provider's time.

I hope this does not upset or offend any of the black men on this board. I am just trying to help everyone understand why these women are putting "No AA / No Black Men" on all their ads. Just thinking that maybe a little insight into the mind of a provider might help answer some of the lingering questions that still remain out there.
Dahlia, to put all that into context, and since you put percentages on your points, how does all of that compare to white clients that contact you?
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #55
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Yes, No, Damn still confused

Quote:

(2) They are pimps

The Other 15% are...
(1) Kind/Fun/Generous
(2) Financially well off
(6) Are not a pimp

Now I still don't understand why Black or Mixed providers won't see AA clients, it's so confusing. So money isn't the issue, or is it.
85%
6. The hotels off 87th & 435, or any hotel off NoLand Rd.
7. I thought 15 minutes was a 100.
8. Will that tells me a lot, and how you learned to ride CG.
15%
4. Hotels only on the Plaza
7. 2 hours, thats his Cadillac payment, or rent.
85% are pimps that are looking to add girls to there stable.
15% are the black guys that grew up in the white neighbor hoods.
You know them as the black guys that act white.
(the Fresh Prince of Bel-air)
If you don't know what I'm talking about watch any news channel, the black news reported.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #56
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default You are easily confused Copter

Because you always overanalyze shit.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:02 AM   #57
vendoban
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Thank You! The first pic is my favorite!

It's funny how I hate guns until I see a man in a military uniform holding a rifle lol.

Do you have any with you next to or inside of a tank lol?

Having sex inside one of those tanks is #123 on my Bucket List lol hee hee.

______________________________ ______
Nope, no access to a tank.
vendoban is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:12 AM   #58
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
I do, for every appointment. I am not accusing you of being racist or intolerant. But please consider that it gets real old real fast. Especially when you have to check with black girls too.
I didn't mention it because I was trying to focus on my point, but the provider in that situation I described is a black girl. Now I know I said things had never gotten this far. The issue usually nipped at the bud in initial contact. But now that I think about it, there may have been one other time. There was a black girl I was supposed to meet with once that just stopped communication altogether. First she sent me to a location in JoCo when she was in midtown (glad nobody was in the room I was knocking at). I get the right location and it's a little late so you can't get in w/o a key or someone letting you in. I slip in with another patron of the hotel, knock on the room door, I hear a tv on but no answer. Now a couple months after the fact, I wonder if she looked at me through the peephole and decided not to see me. Shortly after that, her ad said "I no aa." There was one I checked with a few days ago. She didn't understand what I meant by bm or aa when we texted. I spelled it out and she stopped responding. She answered my question without answering it. Next day her ad had the "sorry no black guys" pic on it. I get it from all races so I've kinda accepted that that's just the way it is.
goud2geaux is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:35 AM   #59
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

TBH, I initially thought the AA was for Alcoholics Anonymous (boy was I off lol!). I'm sitting there pondering what could possibly be the issue with recovering alcoholics? Are they needy? Unpredictable? Unstable? Did a quick Google search and was like, oooooohhh, I get it. Then of course I had to check why and the answers I found were same or similar to those given by providers I've seen and asked. I get it but I don't like it. I've learned to just deal with it but like bbwl said, it does get real old real fast. So I guess by now I'd say it's ancient lol.
goud2geaux is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:13 AM   #60
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I doubt the local mods could do anything about your suggestion other than pass it up the food chain. I don't know if this idea has ever been presented to "whom it may concern" or has been discussed by them before, but again, I think it's an excellent idea.

As Gina pointed out, there is some variations in play and with that some "bugs" but even a modified version is better than none at all. I wouldn't expect a filter of this type would be coming anytime soon though.
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women