Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2020, 05:01 PM   #46
UHB
BANNED

You didn't tell him is was from the outbreak movie, after long period of no flu and the breaking point has occurred so something new but similar to flu.
UHB is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 06:55 PM   #47
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHB View Post
You didn't tell him is was from the outbreak movie, after long period of no flu and the breaking point has occurred so something new but similar to flu.
Huh??? I guess I should have watched the movie you are referring to because as usual, your post makes absolutely no sense to me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Huh??? I guess I should have watched the movie you are referring to because as usual, your post makes absolutely no sense to me.

LM, hes drinking too much toilet water
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:44 PM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

those indians, they're practicing white supremacy. lol
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:53 PM   #50
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Nothing done by blacks in Africa had any Significant impact.

Slavery was driven predominantly by the Demand; the Supply came sure.There were tribal wars and winners and losers of those wars.Some losers were enslaved.

But White people had a part.The biggest part.They were not innocent.

Your argument basically is that there was some Black culpability and so that makes the whites involvement ok.

You are wanting to Blame the Victims (Blacks) for their own oppression and enslavement.

It is not getting by on here.

Grieve On Wacko !! Is it unfair ?? Whine and Cry !!
You sense your moment in history and want to get revenge against whitey for what some white men did to your ancestors. You know on a basic level I didn't have anything to do with it, so your movement ties all white success to racism so you can not only hates us for being white, but you can practically be a hero in your own mind, making up for the racism of the past.

As I have said, the race hustlers on both sides will never work it out and our country will never be at peace until we quit making everything about race.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:57 PM   #51
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I have a really diverse group of friends. They know where I am coming from and they know I am just fucking with them. Hell, they probably fuck with me more than I fuck with them.

I had a Vietnamese friend call me to wish me a happy birthday. I told him it would be a lot better if I wasn't having to wear a mask because of the virus you people sent here to the states. He said fuck you, that's from China. I said whatever motherfucker, you people are all cousins.

A Puerto Rican buddy of mine sent me a picture of his baby. I told him it was a cute looking Mexican baby. He told me to fuck off as well.

I'm PC at work, but away from work, there are no PC rules on either side of my friendships with my buddies.

TWK, his biggest problem with the Indians he works with is that they will be the 1st to smile to his face and will be the 1st to throw him under the bus. He does not have a problem with the women for the reasons you mentioned... I just told him I work in finance and I work with many Indians. They look out for their own. Hell, probably half of my team lives in Bangalore or Chennai. They're not going to throw one of their own under the bus so just do your job and you'll be fine.
I actually liked the last three posts of yours - what is going on with you?

Fuck, we could be friends in real life!

Truly, the world is getting fucked up if I like your posts!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:05 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I have a really diverse group of friends. They know where I am coming from and they know I am just fucking with them. Hell, they probably fuck with me more than I fuck with them.

I had a Vietnamese friend call me to wish me a happy birthday. I told him it would be a lot better if I wasn't having to wear a mask because of the virus you people sent here to the states. He said fuck you, that's from China. I said whatever motherfucker, you people are all cousins.

A Puerto Rican buddy of mine sent me a picture of his baby. I told him it was a cute looking Mexican baby. He told me to fuck off as well.

I'm PC at work, but away from work, there are no PC rules on either side of my friendships with my buddies.

TWK, his biggest problem with the Indians he works with is that they will be the 1st to smile to his face and will be the 1st to throw him under the bus. He does not have a problem with the women for the reasons you mentioned... I just told him I work in finance and I work with many Indians. They look out for their own. Hell, probably half of my team lives in Bangalore or Chennai. They're not going to throw one of their own under the bus so just do your job and you'll be fine.

our boss is a white guy. i'm fine thanks
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:25 PM   #53
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Unfortunately for him, his new boss is Indian so he is pretty much fucked at his job... TWK, I was referring to his job situation when I said "you". I was just trying to be positive with him but he's fucked. He won't make it another year with his new boss. My friend's boss will probably get rid of him as soon as he can and will replace him with an Indian.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:31 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Unfortunately for him, his new boss is Indian now so he is pretty much fucked at his job.

nope. no indians above him just good old white men .. and women. the CIO is a woman.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:34 PM   #55
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do us all a favor. get BANNED again. Please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
I don't even own a TV. People give TV all time there go in trash can.

You that upset some doesn't watch TV you either a director in Hollywood or you network stock tank.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:39 PM   #56
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Quote:
I don't even own a TV. People give TV all time there go in trash can.

You that upset some doesn't watch TV you either a director in Hollywood or you network stock tank.

you've never seen me upset. you don't want to.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:49 PM   #57
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
nope. no indians above him just good old white men .. and women. the CIO is a woman.
That's the way it used to be for him but the culture has changed at his company. He went from having a white boss for many years he had a good working relationship with to now having an Indian one who hates him... he's not the victim type so I believe him. He knows he doesn't have to bullshit me.

My Indian employees kiss my ass because they know I can fire their asses because I'm their boss. If we were the same job rank, they'd probably treat me like shit because I am not one of them. Anyway, I tell my buddy not to feel bad because they look down on many races unless you are one of them.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:05 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
That's the way it used to be for him but the culture has changed at his company. He went from having a white boss for many years he had a good working relationship with to now having an Indian one who hates him... he's not the victim type so I believe him. He knows he doesn't have to bullshit me.

i have 5 years and retirement. fuck .. i could probably retire now .. but you know what they say .. you can never have too much money.

i feel sorry for your buddy. if his company had been overrun by Indians at the high mgmt level then i know exactly what a toxic bullshit blame game back stab fuckup culture that results.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #59
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
i feel sorry for your buddy. if his company had been overrun by Indians at the high mgmt level then i know exactly what a toxic bullshit blame game back stab fuckup culture that results.
I was honest with him last week and told him to make sure he is vested there with his pension and his 401K. He's at almost 5 years now to be fully vested so he's good. I then told him to get with reality and move on to some other company because the IT leadership is rapidly changing with his employer and it will continue to change to his career detriment.

It's a hard conversation to have with a friend who thought racism was behind him, but I don't want him to just stick his head in the sand while I know where his company is going with IT leadership in his group. He has a family to feed. I was harsh with him because he needed to hear it. He's black and his bosses are all about to be Indian. He needs to leave as soon as he can do so and not a minute less.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:42 PM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I was honest with him last week and told him to make sure he is vested there with his pension and his 401K. He's at almost 5 years now to be fully vested so he's good. I then told him to get with reality and move on to some other company because the IT leadership is rapidly changing with his employer and it will continue to change to his career detriment.

It's a hard conversation to have with a friend who thought racism was behind him, but I don't want him to just stick his head in the sand while I know where his company is going with IT leadership in his group. He has a family to feed. I was harsh with him because he needed to hear it. He's black and his bosses are all about to be Indian. He needs to leave as soon as he can do so and not a minute less.

i would .. and have. one good thing for anyone with good education and solid career experience, you can always leave for somewhere else. and often times more money. win-win.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women