Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #46
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Do we get the choice of weapons since we are taking shots?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #47
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Not a "he said/she said" when the "he" has pics taken during the event and text messages AFTER THE FACT voicing no objection to what took place. For an objection to be viewed as credible in this sordid scenario, it would necessarily have HAD to come in the texts. In the context in which things really transpired (according to the timing of the texts), it's more of a "he said and she corroborated it" kind of deal. No elaborate explanation or long-winded filibuster can get around that simple reality. Better to just let it fade with time, imho, than to try to alter reality and perpetuate the issue in the process.

Jus' sayin'....
Old 02-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #48
Hidaka
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

now that people are coming to thier senses this whole mismash is becoming boring.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #49
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Self edit
Old 02-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #50
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Thank you Big D (for drama), you handled this one beautifully, I'm proud of you...
Old 02-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #51
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Thank you Big D (for drama), you handled this one beautifully, I'm proud of you...
Must be a weird feeling to have to come to a different city on a whore board to feel superior to somebody. Good luck with that, you fucking douchebag.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:37 AM   #52
kuppler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Must be a weird feeling to have to come to a different city on a whore board to feel superior to somebody. Good luck with that, you fucking douchebag.
+1
Old 02-05-2012, 05:17 AM   #53
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Not a "he said/she said" when the "he" has pics taken during the event and text messages AFTER THE FACT voicing no objection to what took place. For an objection to be viewed as credible in this sordid scenario, it would necessarily have HAD to come in the texts. In the context in which things really transpired (according to the timing of the texts), it's more of a "he said and she corroborated it" kind of deal. No elaborate explanation or long-winded filibuster can get around that simple reality. Better to just let it fade with time, imho, than to try to alter reality and perpetuate the issue in the process.

Jus' sayin'....
eccienewbie, I am pretty sure you are contradicting what my post was about he said, she said, so let me explain so you can understand what I am talking about.

Let's start with this: neither BBL nor RCS nor anyone else dispute the fact the events to place in this review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=372243

HE SAID this particular review session was consenting between both parties and he has the pics and video to prove it.

SHE SAID in post #1 of this thread, she was "tricked" and gave the indication that maybe something was put in her drink to make her lose her inhibitions to do some of the things she did at the Lido.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCajunSpinner View Post
That day, we went out for some drinks and maybe I had more than I should. Im real small so it dont take much to get me tipsy. Actually, it seemed like I was more whacked out than drunk....I was thinkin maybe I had something besides Crown and Coke.

A little more explanation: We all have our different opinions and speculations of what really happened, but in the end only the parties involved really know.

My "theory" is this: BBL gained this RCS's trust by "dating" before they went to the Lido, she is a gullible teen trying to help support her kids. I do not know when she had these crown and coke drinks she is talking about, but it appears in the "hidden camera" video footage BBL did, that she was lucid and the "whatever it was" that she said he might have "slipped in" her drink had not kicked in as of that time. As soon as she started feeling some of the effects, BBL introduced the other guys, and with the little bit of "rational" thinking she had left, inquired about who they were and BBL stated they were his "friends", but later in his review, it clearly states that these guys were not his friends, perhaps acquaintances he met up there.

As far as her having a "good time with him" and he has the text messages to prove that, she may have, BTW, those texts were sent by RCS to BBL BEFORE the review was posted, so after the pics, video and review was basically shared with the world, then she said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCajunSpinner View Post
I felt used, because this aint what I'm about. I just liked the guy but not anymore...........

This Bareback Lover guy is a jerk. I can't believe this guy took pictures of me while I was that way. None of you girls should ever see him....
So, one can possibly assume that the pics as well as the video were not consensual, however, since there are no "hard facts" that dispute consent, then you have to "lean towards" at least the pics being consensual.

I wonder why she has not posted anything else but the #1 post on this thread that she started. RCS has not had any other reviews after this one by BBL either, which tells me that she has had a ton of requests about BBFS from the "I prefer BBFS guys" on this site and either is seeing them and asking not to do a review, or she has just "thrown her hands up in the air" and is done with this site and the guys on it, who knows!

BBL MAY have been telling the truth about the whole situation, or is RCS telling the truth, or, as there mostly always is, a third scenario is the truth on the actual events AND the mutual involvement in those events? Who knows? It is HE SAID, SHE SAID.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:08 AM   #54
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well, her handle was in chat on Saturday after it came up so it looks like she's still trolling for clients. I'm sort of pleased that she hasn't been back on the thread to fan the flames. May not make for an enduring thread, but I can't see the upside to either or both of them continuing to post since they have done a pretty good job of thoroughly stating their take on the events.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:48 AM   #55
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Aw...no need to get upset...trust me, I get all the superiority I can handle in the Houston forums...I just come up here for kicks, to see how my northern brethren handle their crazy hookers. I honestly expected the white knights to run away with this one as usual...so well done..
Old 02-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #56
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not sure RCS has WKs as much as BBL has BKs
Old 02-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #57
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

After very careful consideration, after checking all of the evidence presented, after taking everything into account....I think RCS and BBL deserve each other.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #58
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I don't know about the video, but she had to know about the pictures. They were taken with a flash. The rooms there are too dark to take pictures like that without one. If the same device to take the pictures took the video, she knew he had it and was aiming it at her.

What I think is low and reprehensible is posting the pictures without permission.

Though she didn't come out and say it she inferred she was given something. I think that is as low as posting the pictures without permission. Just the slight hint of it has a lot of you thinking she was raped. Yes drugging someone then having sex with them is rape. And I think we shouldn't be too jaded to take that seriously. But I don't think that is what happened here.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #59
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfindick View Post
The issues with the two participants have been addressed by the Dallas MOD staff, we have no reason to believe that the session was anything but consensual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackLover View Post

Jan 10 3:12 PM mompower_26:hey you how are you I had so much fun that night with you
Jan 11 6:38 PM mompower_26:hey
Jan 11 6:39 PM mompower_26:I have a room tonight
She is trying to see me again after the Lido night.

You are all very gullible and naive to believe this girl who is trying to play all of you.
I think this pretty well sumz it up. Per RCS own wordz, she liked BBL up until the review was posted. BBL shouldn’t have posted the picz and vid without RCS permission though.

Personally, I believe the activities took place, but once the session was exposed on the board, RCS disputed the activities and came up with a “cover” story (pun intended!) to counter the negative impact of the review….

Old 02-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #60
wizzbang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Logan is very wise. The sanctimony concerning this thread is palpable.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women