Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-07-2023, 02:49 PM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Stop twisting my words.

Even if a website is hosted in the US, the first amendment isn't protected on it.

So I'll spell it out, easier so you can understand, and hopefully not twist my words to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about

If ECCIE was hosted INSIDE of the US, the first amendment would not be protected on the site
If ECCIE was NOT hosted INSIDE the US, the first amendment would not be protected on the site.
I'll also throw in few a bonus extras!
If you were inside of someone's home, inside of the US, the first amendment would not be protected
If you were using someone's private service (such as a website, internet connection, newspaper) INSIDE the US, the first amendment would not be protected
If you were using someone's private service (such as a website, internet connection, newspaper) OUTSIDE the US, the first amendment would not be protected

The only place the first amendment is protected is when you are talking in PUBLIC.

A street corner is public.
A protect on public property is public
whitehouse.gov is public
This forum, any forum, any company's site, no matter where it is, as long as it is not owned and operated by the US government, is NOT protected for free speech.

People like to say 'first 'mendment, I can say what I want where I want!' but they are oh, so, so wrong.

Do I believe free speech as well as freedom to access information should be made a blanket law effecting everything? Depends. For the means to access data (internet, cellular), yes, I believe so. But I do not believe that Joe Shmo who owns a hookersite that's based in out of the Netherlands (because it is literally illegal in the US!), nor Twitter, nor Facebook, nor any private owned site, nor people in their homes need to uphold the first amendment... because it literally isn't written to cover that.
Big Tech. Twitter, FB, IG all censored free speech. And I didn’t twist your words, you specifically said Eccie was housed in America. Prove it. It has nothing to do with free speech but the accuracy of your statement.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:52 PM   #47
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

@Ona

That depends on how the site sells itself, which is what the section 230 hubbub is all about.
Old 02-07-2023, 03:06 PM   #48
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Big Tech. Twitter, FB, IG all censored free speech. And I didn’t twist your words, you specifically said Eccie was housed in America. Prove it. It has nothing to do with free speech but the accuracy of your statement.

It appears that sarcasm is lost on you. I had already said that ECCIE is hosted out of Netherlands, despite the domain name being owned by someone in Arizona. All of that information is available publicly.

So, no matter if someone in AZ owns the 'eccie.net' domain, and hosts it out of NL, or any other country, the first amendment has nothing to do with someone spamming on the website.
Old 02-07-2023, 03:18 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
It appears that sarcasm is lost on you. I had already said that ECCIE is hosted out of Netherlands, despite the domain name being owned by someone in Arizona. All of that information is available publicly.

So, no matter if someone in AZ owns the 'eccie.net' domain, and hosts it out of NL, or any other country, the first amendment has nothing to do with someone spamming on the website.
You haven’t articulated one Eccie rule or guideline that Berry has broken. Just because you say it’s spam doesn’t make it so. You and others have been bitching about this for two years. Can’t you take a hint? Eccie clearly doesn’t consider Berry’s threads are spam or anything else. End of story.
Old 02-07-2023, 04:22 PM   #50
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You haven’t articulated one Eccie rule or guideline that Berry has broken. Just because you say it’s spam doesn’t make it so. You and others have been bitching about this for two years. Can’t you take a hint? Eccie clearly doesn’t consider Berry’s threads are spam or anything else. End of story.
Damn, Bambino can be eloquent? lol

Best post in thread Bam!

Again... I add. Staff has ruled on this many times. Even here in the Pitt forum.

Just a warning here from experience. I think eccie staff is showing much constraint right now.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:23 PM   #51
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

hmmmmm, I dont understand the problem

some thinks its spam, its clearly not and noone is making you read it, so ignore it

you say, well he posts multiple threads all the time, blocking or clogging up threads that might be more to your liking...ah, notice threads have a date listed. its not that hard to scroll down to see all new threads, is it?
Old 02-07-2023, 06:35 PM   #52
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
The posts are more maga lies coming from right wing nut jobs.
This is not an attack on berry berry but an attack of the posts content.

lies? you mean like these?

1. trump and russian collusion

2. dont wear masks, wait wear masks, masks will protect you and others, wait not really

3. the vaccine will protect you from getting covid, wait you can still get it

4. if you have the vaccine, you cant spread it to others, wait yes you can

5. unvaxd people spread the covid more than vaxd people, wait thats not true

6 covid did not come from the chinese lab.... opps yes it did

I could go on, you believe all the bullshit the goverment tells you and thats a shame.......
Old 02-07-2023, 06:47 PM   #53
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

2. dont wear masks, wait wear masks, masks will protect you and others, wait not really

I could go on, you believe all the bullshit the goverment tells you and thats a shame.......
All false claims from the uninformed maga crowd. Go figure. And the sandbox is a shitshow because one person posts multiple times on a daily basis with at least 70 to 75 percent of all new posts. Then on top of that, keeps replying to his own posts to keep them in top and push other posts down. Only the maga radical right-wing thinks this bullshit is ok. But again, it mirrors all the maga thinking and actions on the national stage... only their voices should be heard and they want to drown out all other voices with conspiracy theories and bullshit.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:51 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
All false claims from the uninformed maga crowd. Go figure. And the sandbox is a shitshow because one person posts multiple times on a daily basis with at least 70 to 75 percent of all new posts. Then on top of that, keeps replying to his own posts to keep them in top and push other posts down. Only the maga radical right-wing thinks this bullshit is ok. But again, it mirrors all the maga thinking and actions on the national stage... only their voices should be heard and they want to drown out all other voices with conspiracy theories and bullshit.
Then explain why Democrats pushed Twitter, FB and Instagram to ban conservative voices? Yeah, that happened.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:00 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

i'm ULTRA MAGA Gurl and i approve this post.

Quote:

if you say so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
The posts are more maga lies coming from right wing nut jobs.
This is not an attack on berry berry but an attack of the posts content.

yes it is.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:07 PM   #56
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
sorry sir, not false claims, actually go ask your doctor about lines 2 thru 5 and he will tell you the exact thing and so will goverment listings or go back and watch interviews with dr fauci and see how he flip flopped on these. or keep your head in the sand
Old 02-07-2023, 07:22 PM   #57
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

And again for anyone keeping score, this isn’t about anyone’s right to post endlessly. Have at it. It’s about which forum does national political discussion belong. But I think everyone knows that.
And again, before another repetitive response, ignore button does jack shit. The non-political topics get buried in literally a day or two.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:58 PM   #58
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
sorry sir, not false claims, actually go ask your doctor about lines 2 thru 5 and he will tell you the exact thing and so will goverment listings or go back and watch interviews with dr fauci and see how he flip flopped on these. or keep your head in the sand
Maga and faux and radical right-wing talking points. Death rates from covid were much higher with Republicans than democrats because they listened to the bullshit about masks and vaccines from total assholes like tRump and the radical right-wing conservative media. The biggest problem with this is that the maga and radical right repubicans ignored the recommendations of Fauci and listened to jackasses and made the pandemic worst for the country as a hole. Just like the maga crowd keep saying the election was stolen, this is just another example of misinformation passed on my the mindless gullible maga followers.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:11 PM   #59
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen first and last warning get back on topic
Old 02-07-2023, 10:40 PM   #60
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Please let me say one last thing:

... Lads - when we're all complaining of rules and laws
and how everything is spam and one-sided here in the
Pittsburgh forum and the Monitours are not fair

... Lemme remind EVERYBODY - there are AT LEAST - FIVE (5)
posters in this very forum Who Have Recently Been BANNED!
And are "back" now. (I'm one of them)

And MOST of them have CONSERVATIVE VIEWS! ... So much for
a lack of fairness... ... Do you see ANY of the
conservative-minded lads complaining of a LACK of fairness?
... I DON'T.

... Now I surely understand the thoughts and views of everyone
commenting on the issue of a "new thread" or "new forum"
- but it do seem to me that the Monitours have been
good enough at making forum decisions here.

... Can't we all just continue on?

Sorry with me yelling with things, mates... But just tryin'
like Jack-the-Lad to get me point across.

#### Salty
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women