Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #46
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Precious... I do not appreciate your post!!!

Oh, I owned it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Mea Culpa.
I'll personally say to you, and the others, sorry about that.

I thank my dear friend Nikki W. for pointing it out.

I take my licks, no complaint. Love to give them also, but in a BCD way
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Oh, I owned it:

I'll personally say to you, and the others, sorry about that.

I thank my dear friend Nikki W. for pointing it out.

I take my licks, no complaint. Love to give them also, but in a BCD way
Thank you Sir.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #48
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Last year I was one of the LADIES that VOLUNTEERED her time in support of Whisper's Fundraiser. I did this even though MOST OF SAN ANTONO HATED WHISPERS at this time. However, I am a devoted mother and I hated the thought of ANY CHILD not having a CHRISTMAS...

I donated an HOUR of my time and I told both Whispers and SL that I WAS NOT interested in ANY OF THE PRIZES that the ladies were eligible to win… I simply wanted to help out the children…

I drove up to Austin to meet the GENTLEMAN who WON ME, Kfun12, and he was a WONDERFUL MAN… Here is the LINK TO THAT REVIEW proving that I did indeed participate in WHISPER'S CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=970160

SIX WEEKS LATER I was PUBLICLY FLOGGED and have been for FIVE MONTHS because I asked that the DOG PHOTO & COMMENTS REFERENCING ME be REMOVED because of a VIOLATION OF MY REAL WORLD INFORMATION…

I have not talked about this much because MY REAL WORLD INFORMATION is just as important as Savik's, Whispers & Sofakingfun… However, what many people DID NOT KNOW is that I have done quite a bit of DOG TRAINING and I have spent years training my beloved canine to be comfortable in MANY DIFFERENT settings…

At the time that SAVAK POSTED THAT PHOTO my beautiful canine and I were enrolled in a program that would enable my dog to be a SERVICE DOG in a SPECIAL PROGRAM DESIGNED TO HELP:

1) OUR INJURED SOLDIERS AFTER THEY RETURNED HOME FROM WAR…

and...

2) ABUSED CHILDREN WHO WERE HAVING TO TESTIFY IN COURT AGAINST THEIR ABUSERS…

There are quite a few studies that show that having a loving canine helped both the injured soldiers acclimate to becoming a civilian and aided in a speedy recovery from their injuries… There are also studies that show that children who are abused both physically and mentally are able to TESTIFY AND STAND UP to the PEOPLE WHO HAVE HURT THEM instead of PROTECTING THEM…

The UNCONDITIONAL LOVE that a dog gives to ANYONE is not measurable or quantifiable by a DOLLAR AMOUNT but it is STILL VERY IMPORTANT...

This was a DREAM OF MINE and while while it was not a HUGE DREAM by anyone else's standards it was VERY IMPORTANT TO ME… For those men who have SEEN MY DOG & I TOGETHER we ATTRACT A LOT OF ATTENTION…

While I DO NOT EVER show my TATTOO'S in public I USED TO SPEND HOURS at the LOCAL DOG PARKS and at different TRAINING FACILITIES and my beautiful dog and I have had to forgo that pleasure since February 2014…

I WOULD NEVER do to anyone what has been done to me… I am VERY LUCKY TO HAVE so many WONDERFUL FRIENDS both male and female that have supported me during this difficult journey… Thank you everyone for your wonderful pm's, texts and emails… your support has meant more than you will ever know...

This year I would rather support two men that I know and trust… I know beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that NEITHER CK1942 OR DARTER would EVER STALK, BULLY & HARASS A PROVIDER like Whispers, Savak and SKF have done to me.

Therefore, this year I choose to SUPPORT THE CHILDREN OF SAN ANTONIO and TWO MEN that I have come to both RESPECT & TRUST… Thank you CK1942 and Darter for always being the gentleman that you are…

My only sadness is that I know that I will be disappointing one of my closest friends, Still Looking... He means the world to me and I would do ALMOST ANYTHING for him… SL HIMSELF IS AN AMAZING MAN WHO BOTH CARES & RESPECTS WOMEN…as he has told me MANY TIMES "I AM THE GIFT"… Yes, my wonderful friend… you are the BEST KIND OF GIFT!!!

However, I hope that you can understand that I cannot support a man who is as vindictive and cruel as Whispers…I simply cannot...

Slave Guinevere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Slave I love you! You are such a wonderful lady. You smart, funny and are such a caring person. I can only hope nothing bad comes of Ricks craziness. Many providers did not go fill their obligation or pledge they made for the charity. You did!!! I have the upmost respect for you. I'd like to take the high toad and follow your example. Whispers, Slavak and SKF I truly feel everything that has needed to be said on the matter of a Slave has been covered in depth. I would appreciate and consider it a favor if this issue can now be put into the past. Lets let the threads fade away and go back to what's really important. Laughing at Rockerick.

^^^ A little more details about how everything started from a dog picture. Had the situation been handled better (instead of letting the bickering progress to other matters), we'd not be having this thread today.

Personally, I believe SG had shared BCD details she should not have. The SG camp has its explanations, and seems just as convinced that SG did not make those mistakes, as SG's dissenters are convinced that she made the mistakes.

The issue has been dissected from every angle and I'm willing to believe that if SG had made those transgressions in the past, she is already more aware of these issues and will make the necessary adjustments. I don't believe the issues raised about discretion is one specific to SG......she's just been made the poster child for the topic because of how the debate progressed.

The discussion that started all of this.....Savak being accused of being a stalker.....if no one had spoken up for him, most of us would have been too willing to leave it questionable instead of clarifying it. I appreciate the discussions we've had, minus the smack talking.....

I will not fuel this debate further in light of SL's request (RR, SL just did SG a solid..... )
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:49 PM   #49
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Once a potty mouth.......it is no longer a question of "will you".......it is question of "when will you"
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:15 PM   #50
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

That's the thing. MY argument wasn't about the dog, so much as it was about Slave Guinevere throwing out people's privileged information.

But, let's say that all of this is about some stupid fucking dog picture.

Savak posted a meme pic of a random dog of the same breed as Slave Guinevere's. One that he found on the inyerweb..

She raised all sorts of hell over it and it was pulled. Then she started throwing out HIS personal information and then the, 'stalker card', and things went sideways...and continue to this day...

During all of this, Slave Guinevere starts a YouTube thread in order to passively aggressively attack those who had an issue with her actions...

Meanwhile, Still Looking, her friend, posts a MUCH MORE similar looking image to her dog in that thread and not a fucking peep was said about it. Not one word.

I have seen Slave Guinevere's dog and this image looked SO much more like it than did Savaks.

BUT, what was funny...peculiar, i should say, about that particular image was what it was named. Yes, I saved it and when you save an image, it comes with its existing file name.

This image that Still Looking, her friend, posted was named, and I fucking quote, "slavesdog"

Slave Guinevere posted immediately before and immediately after that post which contained said image...and it remained there, in tact, for over a week.

And not a word was said about it from The Slave Guinevere camp. Not one.

Why wasn't there a shit-fit thrown over THIS image?

Oh, make no mistake about it... there was plenty of us trying to bring this to their attention, but like everything else, those drinking the Cool Ade refused to acknowledge the argument. Their heads are so buried up her hind end that even with the hypocrisy slapping them in the face, it was somehow, alright..because it was one of "her own" who posted it and that image was in no way an attempt to out her and it was posted in good clean fun.

Yet somehow, she had it stuck in her mind that Savaks image which he posted in good clean fun, was an attempt to out her...

It's so fucking ridiculous that it's hilarious!

Much like the swerve that she's trying to pull in that reply...How exactly could an image of a fucking dog that has been used on the interwebs for over 3 years, an image that remained posted on ECCIE for what, a couple of hours, before it got pulled, keep anyone from anything? Seriously. Wrap your brain around that logic, if you're able to...because I'm certainly not able to do so.

But my argument wasn't about that dog image. My argument is with the careless and cavalier manner in which she throws out peoples privileged information.

Her answer to that has been to bring up some things that don't concern me and one case where I fucked up and I owned it.

In so doing, she has successfully run off a provider and once again threw an innocent party under the bus in trying to defend that very thing which predicated my argument.

Swerve:Fail

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:38 PM   #51
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
That's the thing. MY argument wasn't about the dog, so much as it was about Slave Guinevere throwing out people's privileged information.

But, let's say that all of this is about some stupid fucking dog picture.

Savak posted a meme pic of a random dog of the same breed as Slave Guinevere's. One that he found on the inyerweb..

She raised all sorts of hell over it and it was pulled. Then she started throwing out HIS personal information and then the, 'stalker card', and things went sideways...and continue to this day...

During all of this, Slave Guinevere starts a YouTube thread in order to passively aggressively attack those who had an issue with her actions...

Meanwhile, Still Looking, her friend, posts a MUCH MORE similar looking image to her dog in that thread and not a fucking peep was said about it. Not one word.

I have seen Slave Guinevere's dog and this image looked SO much more like it than did Savaks.

BUT, what was funny...peculiar, i should say, about that particular image was what it was named. Yes, I saved it and when you save an image, it comes with its existing file name.

This image that Still Looking, her friend, posted was named, and I fucking quote, "slavesdog"

Slave Guinevere posted immediately before and immediately after that post which contained said image...and it remained there, in tact, for over a week.

And not a word was said about it from The Slave Guinevere camp. Not one.

Why wasn't there a shit-fit thrown over THIS image?

Oh, make no mistake about it... there was plenty of us trying to bring this to their attention, but like everything else, those drinking the Cool Ade refused to acknowledge the argument. Their heads are so buried up her hind end that even with the hypocrisy slapping them in the face, it was somehow, alright..because it was one of "her own" who posted it and that image was in no way an attempt to out her and it was posted in good clean fun.

Yet somehow, she had it stuck in her mind that Savaks image which he posted in good clean fun, was an attempt to out her...

It's so fucking ridiculous that it's hilarious!

Much like the swerve that she's trying to pull in that reply...How exactly could an image of a fucking dog that has been used on the interwebs for over 3 years, an image that remained posted on ECCIE for what, a couple of hours, before it got pulled, keep anyone from anything? Seriously. Wrap your brain around that logic, if you're able to...because I'm certainly not able to do so.

But my argument wasn't about that dog image. My argument is with the careless and cavalier manner in which she throws out peoples privileged information.

Her answer to that has been to bring up some things that don't concern me and one case where I fucked up and I owned it.

In so doing, she has successfully run off a provider and once again threw an innocent party under the bus in trying to defend that very thing which predicated my argument.

Swerve:Fail

What he said.....

Spin.....

Lot's more of pouring her personal life out on the boards...... not really wise in light of the way she's turning people away from her..... I just don't understand how anyone can claim to be concerned for their privacy in a long post about doing something as unique as she chose to discuss......

None of the ongoing issues...... have anything to do with the dog picture and everything to do with what she did with the private information regarding clients in the midst of "losing it" at that time and more than once since....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #52
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055411442&postcount=34

Quote:
SIX WEEKS LATER I was PUBLICLY FLOGGED and have been for FIVE MONTHS because I asked that the DOG PHOTO & COMMENTS REFERENCING ME be REMOVED because of a VIOLATION OF MY REAL WORLD INFORMATION…
Five?

I seem to remember all this nonsense starting in February....1, 2, 3, 4 months ago roughly, but hey you were close....

Quote:
I have not talked about this much because MY REAL WORLD INFORMATION is just as important as Savik's, Whispers & Sofakingfun…

and who the fuck is really talking about your real world information?

Aren't you opening your fucking mouth about rare genetic disorders?

Look at the links below woman. Thats you! Thats you talking outting your own health shit to the world. I'm just quoting you on it.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=29
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=116

I mean what the fuck kind of person has treatments like that? Oh..... you do and maybe a few others?

Oh....wait...how many slender women in their mid-40's who dye their hair red do IgG treatments and what are IgG treatments even for?

Kind of narrows down the field there doesn't it?

Oh and this is what they do apparently...

Long before the picture of the dog came up, you were already outing yourself and showing a lack of discretion for yourself. You claim to value your privacy but go out of your way to expose yourself with intimate details about yourself that only you and those close to you would know.

And we're not even getting to the conversation about your dopey modeling photos.

Phail, you phail fucking hard.

Quote:
This year I would rather support two men that I know and trust… I know beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that NEITHER CK1942 OR DARTER would EVER STALK, BULLY & HARASS A PROVIDER like Whispers, Savak and SKF have done to me.

they're calling you out on your own bullshit on the board. You keep fucking up woman!

You use a client's name to exonerate yourself in alerts section with information that should have been kept private.

You use another provider's name who has guested or disabled her account here to attack another person here on the board.

You try to call me out after I had long since given up on the issue of the picture of the dog. And then you out information that should only belong in the men's lounge and get banned like the mindless leather-skinned bag of bones you are.

Quote:
My only sadness is that I know that I will be disappointing one of my closest friends, Still Looking... He means the world to me and I would do ALMOST ANYTHING for him… SL HIMSELF IS AN AMAZING MAN WHO BOTH CARES & RESPECTS WOMEN…as he has told me MANY TIMES "I AM THE GIFT"… Yes, my wonderful friend… you are the BEST KIND OF GIFT!!!
Yes you will be disappointing, have you noticed your gutter-snipe flame is basically threatening to out or identify Whispers activities off the board.

Quote:
Also we will be at every donation drop off point, holding signs that say Hooker Raffle Donations Inside, this should keep the donations to a bare minimum.
Isn't that violating a rule violation somehow?

I've come to some genuine conclusions about you woman. You're not of a sound mind or judgement.

Only someone as foolish as you would gobble up the real venomous vitriol that comes from someone as foolish as rockerrick. Only you, a woman with a body like a playmate practically would be so pathetic to engage in some sort of fling with a toothless hillbilly who can't figure out if he wants to wear a black metallica shirt or a gray one. Only you would believe your own bullshit that its okay to be a germa-phobe and work in an industry where close contact with people is part of the business practice (contradictions much?).

Only you would involve innocent individuals that have nothing to do with any of the drama here and use their name to attack others.

Ya know whats the best part about you Guinevere?

Its that a lack of discretion is what defines you nowadays.

You don't use discretion when talking about your other clients or past clients.

You don't use discretion when it comes to protecting your own privacy.

You don't use discretion when arguing on a hookerboard and drag people's names in who have nothing to do with your drama.

Truly pathetic.

Hey you like Youtube videos right?

I think this one is befitting....

savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #53
Whispers

you forgot all the new "personal information" concerning dog training and such....

HEY! There is the fucking answer as to how all these lap dawgs are tripping over themselves to do her bidding...... She's a professional dog trainer now!
Old 06-08-2014, 12:51 AM   #54
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
you forgot all the new "personal information" concerning dog training and such....

HEY! There is the fucking answer as to how all these lap dawgs are tripping over themselves to do her bidding...... She's a professional dog trainer now!
You seee!!!

what the fuck is that? Eccie is her facebook or twitter now.

By the end of the year, who know's how much more she'll disclose to us about herself personally.

Dude, that chick needs to be protected from herself.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #55
Beagle
Valued Poster

I said I would not add anything to the SG debate and I'll keep to my word. Just want to pen a few final thoughts....

The SG discussion is arguably one that was escalated by RR. Everything I've read on the boards leads me to believe that SG is smart, strongly loyal and good-natured. A part of me had always wanted the best outcome for SG, recognizing that she did indeed carry herself with great dignity before the recent debates. Yet, I had to speak up for what I saw as denials and hypocrisies that cropped up in the midst of the escalations.

But I get it......heated debates tend to bring out the worsts in individuals; people say things they don't really mean; and some would say just about anything, even half-truths or lies, to gain the upperhand. The SG transgressions we've been debating on.....I know many other providers make the same mistakes.....and I recognize it's not something done out of malice or ill-intent. SG took on the negative spotlight mainly because she and her supporters tried to justify those mistakes (mistakes as perceived by dissenters, myself included).

Yes, it isn't fair to try put SG out of business or make her an outcast of some sorts for these perceived transgressions. I think this is one discussion we should just agree to disagree on, as Mynx said few days back. And I hope that no SG supporters will keep fueling this debate either..... we know for sure the dissenters have no reason for letting this go if the supporters decide to keep going.......
Old 06-08-2014, 01:43 AM   #56
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Yes, it isn't fair to try put SG out of business or make her an outcast of some sorts for these perceived transgressions.
The party line from day one has been that none of this has had any effect on her business, that the outpouring of sympathy has meant a windfall in business for her..... RockerRick has cast it all in a different light with recent posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I think this is one discussion we should just agree to disagree on, as Mynx said few days back. And I hope that no SG supporters will keep fueling this debate either..... we know for sure the dissenters have no reason for letting this go if the supporters decide to keep going.......
I am not sure what the right thing to do here is.... You have all these threats from RockerRick of outing and more if it is not dropped....catering to that sets a precedent and validates his actions as a tactic doesn't it?
Old 06-08-2014, 02:51 AM   #57
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I grew up in the country. We raised horses, cattle and chickens. Of all the most disgusting creatures, chickens have got to be at the top of the list! When one of their own kind gets the slightest wound, that produces blood, all the other chickens will peck the bloody one to death! I think it must have something to do with the size of their brain, which obviously is quite small!
Also, I observed that chickens will attack any wounded animal, no matter how small or large! Pretty stupid!
Funny how chickens are, but a simple twist of their necks and their heads pop off! Or, their's the ringtail cats that come along at night, get in the chicken coop, eat the heads off all the chickens and suck their blood out!
Pretty disgusting, don't you think?
Now you know what chicken shit really means! Or then again, maybe you are one!
Damn you Louigi... had it not been for the vicious chicken story I would have never turned the page on this soap opera.. FML..20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
silvester91999 is online now   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:54 AM   #58
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default chickens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I grew up in the country. We raised horses, cattle and chickens. Of all the most disgusting creatures, chickens have got to be at the top of the list! When one of their own kind gets the slightest wound, that produces blood, all the other chickens will peck the bloody one to death! I think it must have something to do with the size of their brain, which obviously is quite small!
Also, I observed that chickens will attack any wounded animal, no matter how small or large! Pretty stupid!
Funny how chickens are, but a simple twist of their necks and their heads pop off! Or, their's the ringtail cats that come along at night, get in the chicken coop, eat the heads off all the chickens and suck their blood out!
Pretty disgusting, don't you think?
Now you know what chicken shit really means! Or then again, maybe you are one!
Damn you Louigi... had it not been for the vicious chicken story I would have never turned the page on this soap opera.. FML..20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
silvester91999 is online now   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #59
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I am not sure what the right thing to do here is.... You have all these threats from RockerRick of outing and more if it is not dropped....catering to that sets a precedent and validates his actions as a tactic doesn't it?
Address rick's bad ideas and drop or ignore anything he says about Slave G. Her issues have been discussed to death.

It would surprise me to see proof that your charity is a fraud considering the number of people that appear to be involved. Making a claim of that nature without proof is inappropriate and threatening to out people is also bad. Address that only. Leave slave out of it. Also remember what it feels like for people to lie about you and be careful of your own actions in the future.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #60
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
I gave it some thought......and I think it does not necessarily validate Ricky's tactic.....

It's important to understand SG's role in all of this. I feel she was caught up in another of Ricky's misguided crusades from the start. And unless she chooses to continue the dog crusade Ricky started, there's no reason to keep involving her. It would not be fair to keep criticizing SG just to get at Ricky.

Yes, I'm sure you also know the sort of hold SG has on Ricky.....so if she doesn't tell Ricky to stop, she can be held accountable, too, right? .......Nope, I think it might be difficult to expect that of SG. It's the same reason why spousal immunity is offered. Spouses are afforded the leniency for not turning in their partners for their partners' crimes. Though SG is no where close to a spousal relationship with Ricky, I think her loyalty and sentiments towards him makes it difficult for her to lay down the hammer....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women