Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #46
martipurps89
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Bad drivers. When people chew like a fuckin cow. Compulsive liars. People with bad hygiene. When people leave me voicemails or call me 50 times..I have a caller id ill call u back when im not busy or I obviously dont wanna talk to you. If someone calls my house phone and asks "where are you".. also cant stand grown men that act like little kids or emotional bitches..
martipurps89 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #47
Gabrielle TallCoolOne
Account Disabled

User ID: 211704
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Passive aggressive people...make up your mind!
Earth disturbers
Pathological liars
Liars who take the truth and twist it to meet their convoluted version of reality
People who blame everyone and everything for the problems they created
Thieves
Rude and crude people
Gabrielle TallCoolOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:21 AM   #48
peevee0931
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

cashiers asking me to move to a different register, I am the customer and im paying you to buy products so you can have a job, realize this and come to me not me come to you, you the employee are supposed to be waiting on me not the other way around
peevee0931 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #49
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Brother in law that no matter what subject is he knows more than everyone. Such an ass hole.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #50
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

awwwww where to start, where to start.....

- if you use the restroom, make an effort flush after you use it. Be courteous to your coworkers and flush. If you initiated the apocalypse in stall # 3, please make an effort to not leave it behind for me. I know its nasty, people do it all the time, and according to one of my female co-workers, chicks do it to!

-if your a video game company and you make a game, don't continuously release several editions or versions of the same game with minor updates or cheap dlc, Capcom - Street Fighter 4 and Marvel vs Capcom 3, Tecmo - Dead or Alive (how many freaking alternate costumes can you or should you push out?). If a company's going to make a game, actually finish it and fill it with as much content as you can, don't try to be cheap and pass off unlockable content that would have fit in the game as stuff we have to pay extra for.

-providers, if we're going to do back door play, please make sure to thoroughly clean out the Void (Starfish, Back-door, equator, rectum) before the start of the session. I'm not in the mood to encounter a mud-slide while I'm mining out in the back. I'm not naming names, so don't come at me with drama.

-don't bring children to an R-Rated movie, crying kids or over-hearing a middle-aged lady tell her teenage boys to close their eyes during Dredd or The Devil Inside was a dafuq moment for me and my friends when we saw them and other movies like them.

-girls, if your going to take pictures of yourself or someone's going to take a picture of you, don't do a duck-face, its a shitty move and unfortunately even one of my cousins whose a guy did it during Christmas a few years back. If you're a guy and you do duck face, you're a douche.

-ladies, if you go to the gym, don't wear makeup. Seriously, why would you wear makeup when you're about to sweat it all off.

I'm sure there are more....I'll just have to think about it.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #51
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Another pet peeve is clothing designers that are just plain stupid. They design a beautiful winter sweater and make it with half or quarter sleeves! wtf it's freezing outside. Put some damn sleeves on those things. I feel I see this too frequently. Makes me wanna slap the designer
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #52
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

"You know what real grinds my gears..."

People who ask a question and before you can answer ask another that would have been answered had you given me a chance.

Really chaps my hide.
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #53
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

How about those "Grand Openings" for Asian spas?

Jade Spa has been open for years yet they' still advertise their grand opening ads...

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #54
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big35hurt View Post
"You know what real grinds my gears...".
My pet peeve is people that steal my joke I was about to post lol get oooout ooof my head jk jk.

1. Infants in pajamas no socks and no jacket but he parents are bundled up. Bitch if ur cold your baby certainly is.

2. Children under 5 walking in parking lots without holding an adults hand, Nikki doesnt play this, my daughter is to be touching my hand or leg at all times.

3. Guys that honk at me from their car. Wth do u expect " omg hey stop please come back".

4. People who sit their trash near the dumpster in my complex....I have no understanding for this.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #55
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
My pet peeve is people that steal my joke I was about to post lol get oooout ooof my head jk jk.
You know what they say. Great minds think alike NW. Out of your head and into your bed if I am lucky.

But really people...

-perfume and cologne should be used in moderation. If you need that much you need to shower a little more often.

-yield does not mean stop.

-stay to the right. You learned that in kindergarten.

-if you don't know how to use your car turn signal, what makes you think you can operate the rest of your car. It's really simple.

-NFL officials. It's football. Guys are going to get hurt. They know this when they first got into it. League will be flag football or two- hand touch soon. Let then play.

B35H
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #56
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
1. Infants in pajamas no socks and no jacket but he parents are bundled up. Bitch if ur cold your baby certainly is.
Omgoodness yes!! I see this ALOT in HEB. I recently saw a woman pushing an infant (maybe 9 months old) in a shopping cart and the child was wearing nothing but a onesie!! I couldn't hold my tongue, I said to the woman (who yes was bundled up like you said) "poor baby she must be freezing"! The dumb bitch kept walking.
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #57
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Remember every time you correct one of these idiot parents that they will continue to breed.
I am for doing away with warning labels. We need to weed out the gene pool.
I went into one of these hair places a while back and the lady that cut my hair yelled that she would get to me next. The receptionist asked why I was there. She didn't know whether to s--- or go blind when I told her I was there for a bikini wax.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #58
Guest011419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

When people put (sp?) after words when the spell check button is right there in front of them.
People who can't seem to see any faults in their kids or their mothers.
Piling up clothes in the corner of the room instead of putting them in the hamper.
Hair on the soap.
Mispronunciation of words.
People who are stingy with money when they clearly have a lot of it.
Guest011419 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:41 PM   #59
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Mispronunciation of words
Now that scares me. Most of my children and grandchildren are teachers and I am afraid to send them email for fear I will get it back with a grade.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #60
initial d
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Hhmmm....
- people who don't say goodbye before hanging up the phone.
- people who don't say please and thank you.
- lack of manners in general
initial d is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women