Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60478
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41868
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2011, 04:37 PM   #46
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

When a provider spends OTC time with me at lunch or dinner or running around at the mall it makes me feel special. Those girls are at the top of my list for repeat business. I always treat the ladies well.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #47
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysa Scott View Post
Gabriela ... That includes running it into the gutter if you are not mindful of the details that may effect your personal business negatively or in a direction you would not like to take it.
If Gabby has clients that pay for an HOUR but, only stay 15-min. or less, that is exactly what she's doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart View Post
See, to me an hour is still a long time. I've come across very few who take up the entire hour just jumping into it then having a short 15min
Gabby, thats called a BNG and alot of ladies offer a Rate for that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Hear that? It's the sound of all those bubbles bursting....
shhhhhhh Ms Reese, We all know how you run your business and what's on your reviews. My Heart skips a beat everytime i think of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
If I pay for an Hour, I expect a Full Hour.

WOW, what a complete turn around.

CG
Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
Two things.

First, few lawyers/plumbers/therapists/electricians make the $200-$300 hr we're talking about here, and even if it only takes 6 minutes to do what needs to be done, they rarely hang and shoot the shit with you for 54 minutes. If you just want to pull the trigger, well ain't nobody telling me the bone is going on 54 minutes after howdy where do I hang my pants....so it seems you might need some basic convo skills.
This is very simple, you either need MORE foreplay or order a BNG & stop wasteing your hard earned dollars. Ladies should not have to be persuaded to work OTC if it is just that, WORK to her. I personaly have never done a BNG because i have read many reviews where the client just drop's his pants before the door completely closes and say's: don't talk, just work. (in other words, i don't want to waste time talking, I don't want to know your name, just get me off) to me, thats disrespectful. On the other hand, i don't want to get off in 15-min. and have to leave, when i payed for a full hour. WTF (Maybe this is why some hobbyists treat ladies the way they do) Where is the MSOG ?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #48
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
I may be in the minority here, but at 250-300 per hour, im not looking for a whole lot of conversation. Some ladies are really strict about that hour also.
The strict hour ladies are a one timer.

Quote:
No, I mean I don't not stay the full hour if its wanted. but it seems like they just get dressed and slip out. I try to offer a drink afterward or something. I didn't mean I don't make it worth it.... wow lol
If it was a good first session, I don't like to push my luck on over staying my welcome. There needs to be a code for this .
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #49
Eklutna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
For some uf us the emotional GFE part is just as important as the physical part.
My thoughts exactly. The ones I repeat with are the ones I feel a chemistry with and that I enjoy being with fully clothed. I don't have to go out in public, but enjoying our time together makes the BCD much better.
Eklutna is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #50
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Copier, I don't have bad business. I'm always looking for ways to improve, but I put a lot of thought into the environment and activities of the session. It's always my goal for you to leave relieved, satisfied, happy, euphoric, whatever. I was just saying, I like to hang out, and kick it casually and smoothly transition. I feel the same in my personal life too. but I do appreciate everyone's responses. Ya'll have helped me look at it differently so I can fix it.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:11 AM   #51
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Copier, I don't have bad business. I'm always looking for ways to improve, but I put a lot of thought into the environment and activities of the session. It's always my goal for you to leave relieved, satisfied, happy, euphoric, whatever. I was just saying, I like to hang out, and kick it casually and smoothly transition. I feel the same in my personal life too. but I do appreciate everyone's responses. Ya'll have helped me look at it differently so I can fix it.
Gabby, I ment NO disrespect, thats why I highlighted your own words. I am NOT telling you how to run your business and you received alot of good advice in this thread. Hope you can see my point from a hobbyist POV. Even Providers in this thread gave you their input. You are very pretty and you should do very well if Providers and Hobbyists can find a happy medium in a session that works for BOTH sides. You don't have to take a hobbyist word on this subject. If you get a chance, ask veteran Providers like ms Reese why they are so successful.

JMHO,
CG
Old 09-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #52
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

It would be great to be able to sit and talk and enjoy each others company but when the clock is running, you do not want to be left with a two minute offense to complete the transaction. When you a limited, pretty much, to 30 or 60 minutes, you have to move along.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #53
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Moving Forward, this is why I book a minimum of 2 hours!!!! I adore the get to know thingy !!!!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:00 AM   #54
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
See, to me an hour is still a long time. I've come across very few who take up the entire hour just jumping into it then having a short 15min conversation and a drink and making our way back. I do agree with you, thanks for that because I have been making some changes lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by verygood69 View Post
Moving Forward, this is why I book a minimum of 2 hours!!!! I adore the get to know thingy !!!!!
If 1 Hour is shorted to 15-min. Why would i ever book a min. of 2 Hours??? You need to go the other way and book a BNG unless, your a glutton for punishment. lol

lol @ thingy,
CG
Old 09-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #55
Hobbyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I tend to agree with the comments by Go4it. Shopping at the strip clubs makes perfect sense. I prefer to know a little about the ladies I hook up with. Clubs offer an excellent oppurtunity to get to know one without investing a huge amount of time or money. I can usually tell pretty quickly after meeting a lady if she's my type. Strippers are certainly a different breed than professional providers. They do however have one thing in common. They want the money. In the many years that I have been hobbying only once have I determinely pursued a stripper that I was unsuccessful in achieving OTC activities. By the way I am still pursuing that one. Several of these relationships have proven to be long term and often involve "dating". I find that depending on the lady I generally enjoy the BCD activities much more when they are preceded by a date. I find that the ladies are usually in a better mood and often times take a much more active approach to playtime. I always treat the ladies with the upmost respect and try my best to show them a good time during our date. With that being said it is still important to remember that it's still a business arrangement. All BCD time should be compensated at the agreed upon amount. I was in one of these relationships that eventually moved from Dating/BCD(she still has a job) to SB/SD(you pay for everything). Needless to say things went down hill from there. I will always treasure the experience but in the end the huge expense could not be justified.
Hobbyman is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #56
beachcomber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

In my hobbying I have been burned when I could not make a connection with my "date" either because she and I were not in tune or, more often, because she booked appointments for the money only. You know the type.

In more recent times I have sought a chance to breathe some air with my choice before bcd activities. In my phone call prior to booking the date, I inquire if the lady would enjoy a class of wine or some other beverage with me first. If she declines, I will use my intuition and her attidude as to whether I will book with her or not. If she accepts a drink together, I will always book the date and have found that in every case the time together was well spent and both of us were more relaxed with each other.

During the get to know you time once the date has started, there is opportunity for a little flirting, touching and eye contact, all to make the events to come more personal. I'm not suggesting that this has to go on for very long because it usually doesn't. It is just a chance for each of us to breathe together as I mentioned and a chance for me to appreciate the lady's charms in advance. As a bonus, often the bcd runs over the time I have booked with no upcharge or rushing.

I try to treat each lady as I want to be treated. Success is when she acknowledges and appreciates my visit and asks me back.

Beach

P.S. Last year about this time, I had two dates with a lady I met through eccie and her m.o. was to meet for dinner or drinks first (she met guys at a Chilis near her incall, hint). Those were two fine dates. She dissappeared shortly after and has not been heard in these precincts since. Time with her was really great but most women on the board do not want to commit an entire evening as this lady did. She is missed.
beachcomber is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #57
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
In my hobbying I have been burned when I could not make a connection with my "date" either because she and I were not in tune or, more often, because she booked appointments for the money only. You know the type.

In more recent times I have sought a chance to breathe some air with my choice before bcd activities. In my phone call prior to booking the date, I inquire if the lady would enjoy a class of wine or some other beverage with me first. If she declines, I will use my intuition and her attidude as to whether I will book with her or not. If she accepts a drink together, I will always book the date and have found that in every case the time together was well spent and both of us were more relaxed with each other.

During the get to know you time once the date has started, there is opportunity for a little flirting, touching and eye contact, all to make the events to come more personal. I'm not suggesting that this has to go on for very long because it usually doesn't. It is just a chance for each of us to breathe together as I mentioned and a chance for me to appreciate the lady's charms in advance. As a bonus, often the bcd runs over the time I have booked with no upcharge or rushing.

I try to treat each lady as I want to be treated. Success is when she acknowledges and appreciates my visit and asks me back.

Beach

P.S. Last year about this time, I had two dates with a lady I met through eccie and her m.o. was to meet for dinner or drinks first (she met guys at a Chilis near her incall, hint). Those were two fine dates. She dissappeared shortly after and has not been heard in these precincts since. Time with her was really great but most women on the board do not want to commit an entire evening as this lady did. She is missed.
I agree and I am thinking a lot about adding this to my menu, I really miss the dating part of companionship. I have found these to be some of my best sessions and I don't mind spending the extra time.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #58
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Jules
I am delighted to hear your thoughts. I am sure there are lots of us that would like to take you up on the menu.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #59
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
shhhhhhh Ms Reese, We all know how you run your business and what's on your reviews. My Heart skips a beat everytime i think of you.

CG,

I meant no disrespect to Gabriela. I do admit I was feeling a little feisty that day and probably should have kept my fingers away from the keyboard and busy somewhere else.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #60
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

"P.S. Last year about this time, I had two dates with a lady I met through eccie and her m.o. was to meet for dinner or drinks first (she met guys at a Chilis near her incall, hint). Those were two fine dates. She dissappeared shortly after and has not been heard in these precincts since. Time with her was really great but most women on the board do not want to commit an entire evening as this lady did. She is missed."

Was that me? LOL I used to do that seeing as there is a chilis close by....i am much more excited in session when I have time to sit and talk to someone for awhile.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women