Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #46
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:12 PM   #47
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
You'll be hearing from my lawyers.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:40 PM   #48
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
It honestly DOESN'T surprise me that you don't have one black friend you could ask this to instead of starting a thread to get an answer.
I black guy agree and found this funny as hell
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #49
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.
Damnit you outed yourself after he outed you before I could do it.. aww fickut...nevermind lol
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:33 PM   #50
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Damnit you outed yourself after he outed you before I could do it.. aww fickut...nevermind lol
And damn poppy, I thought I was doing him a favor by posting one of his more gangsta poses.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:59 PM   #51
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
And damn poppy, I thought I was doing him a favor by posting one of his more gangsta poses.....
Lmao DG and the G stands for gangsta
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #52
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Message her and ask about it. The reason I started not seeing black men was because there were too many thugs and pimps hitting me up. I also knew a lot of girls who would tell me about horror stories from AA clients. If you're distinguished and professional and you have plenty of references/okays/reviews you might just get to see the girl of your choice. Pics confirming you are a nerdy/geeky type don't hurt either.

I say roll the dice. A lot of the time an exception will be made for you if you can prove you are a true gentleman.

....And open mouth insert foot. I take that all back. Girls, if you have an NBA policy and you get hit up by a black man wanting an exception to be made for him, you are being targeted for an attack. I was about to make an exception for someone (on this thread) and then got NCNS and missed another appointment because of him. That made me realize that if you have an NBA rule, you will probably hear from AA men looking to screw you over royally because of your preference. That reminds me of the last 2 I made exceptions for: the first one booked with me knowing I don't see black guys just hoping I would make an exception for him so he could write a scathing review of my body (despite the fact he popped in 5 minutes) and the 2nd, ripped me off for $250.

So yeah, from now on NBA in full effect with me. 3 strikes and I'm out.
Peace.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #53
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh...awesome...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #54
Pootytang
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I get a kick out of it when I see a black provider with an NBA policy. Shit! I keep forgetting they're "mixed". Them damned Puerto Rican and Dominican girls with with some German thrown in always confuse me, especially when they don't speak no Spanish!
Pootytang is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #55
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Honey Davis, so you're saying there's NO CHANCE that you're ever going to let me glaze those tits? No chance? Ever? Come on! Don't be that way.

While you personally may have had misfortunes with black guys (sorry to hear that, fwiw), it does not happen to everyone, and all black guys don't do shit like that. I've talked lots of NBA'ers into letting me pull the panties down. Well, not a lot. A few. A handful, if you will. Even better, we've parted ways with smiles on our faces, them and me. I've even had repeats with some of them.

I can't believe we (you all) still use a broad brush to judge people. While this may disappoint you, my attack count currently stands at 0. Black girl, white girl, or otherwise.

Why don't you call out the guys who did you wrong. Meanwhile, you need to think about putting me on your good side.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:14 PM   #56
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Honey Davis, so you're saying there's NO CHANCE that you're ever going to let me glaze those tits? No chance? Ever? Come on! Don't be that way.

While you personally may have had misfortunes with black guys (sorry to hear that, fwiw), it does not happen to everyone, and all black guys don't do shit like that. I've talked lots of NBA'ers into letting me pull the panties down. Well, not a lot. A few. A handful, if you will. Even better, we've parted ways with smiles on our faces, them and me. I've even had repeats with some of them.

I can't believe we (you all) still use a broad brush to judge people. While this may disappoint you, my attack count currently stands at 0. Black girl, white girl, or otherwise.

Why don't you call out the guys who did you wrong. Meanwhile, you need to think about putting me on your good side.
Chances are, no. I'm at the point now where I'm afraid any black man trying to schedule with me is out to sabotage my business. I can deal with the NCNS or being ripped off, but the thought of an angry black man seeing me just to write a horrible review of me is more than I can bear. Sorry.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #57
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Uhhh, who's angry?

Not I.

I don't know what kind of black men you previously dealt with, but none are like me.

Sorry.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #58
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I've never said ANY of the above but I have heard #7, from a few providers

"Please don't write a review of our time, that way my white clients who prefer seeing only providers with NBA policies won't stop seeing me".
Shit! Are you fucking kidding me?
The dude (myself) who takes the occasional walk on the wild side and has never been turned down (yet) gets more options than you brothers?
This reason never occurred to me as why a woman has an nba policy.
This is 2014 for fucks sake!
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #59
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Chances are, no. I'm at the point now where I'm afraid any black man trying to schedule with me is out to sabotage my business. I can deal with the NCNS or being ripped off, but the thought of an angry black man seeing me just to write a horrible review of me is more than I can bear. Sorry.

^ LOL. I will be nice. Therefore no comment.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:37 PM   #60
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't be "nice" on my account.

I have just had my fill with bad experiences with black men. I'm already afraid of them to start with, so why should I not exercise my right to refuse service to anyone I chose?

Its such a double standard. Hobbyists can refuse to see black girls or blondes, bbw's or spinners, red heads or brown eyed babes. No one ever questions it when a man makes a rude comment on a BBW's reviews.... but God forbid a provider make the same sort of choice for herself.

There was a time in my life when I only dated Asian men and yes, my white male or mexican guy friends were jealous, but they never gave me shit for it.

No one ever says anything when a civilian white woman doesn't date black men... why should the hobby be any different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
^ LOL. I will be nice. Therefore no comment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women