Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2020, 06:59 AM   #46
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Otherwise do we want to normalize this type of behavior? Join the swamp, sell out your office/country, and make your talentless family rich beyond their wildest dreams?

Is that the message we want to send our children? Public "service" as an easy way to line your pockets, not a patriotic sacrifice you make for the common good?
that's the wink and the nod way of Washington

never make more than $174,000 per year while in congress for years and then whatever a vice president makes, probably a tad more

while maintaining a home and a place to live in Washington while in congress

president trump is one of the rare people to hold office in Washington where doing so cost him money

they sell "access" by all manner of schemes

one would have thought access was something that American people were entitled to and owned

but no, each politician owns their access and how to monetize it is limited only to the imagination of the buyer and seller
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 07:40 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

We should be grateful for the supreme sacrifice Trump made to MAGA.

Yeah, he’s half a billion dollars in debt, give or take.

Poor guy should have preserved his vast legal resources to defend his many lawsuits in business. You know, the ones that have only been placed on hold while he hid in the White Supremacy House.

They’re waiting for him, along with many other civil and criminal actions.

He’ll wish he had gone to jail when this is all over.

For a change, you brainwashed Trump cultists have no grasp on reality.

Fuck that guy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 07:46 AM   #48
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What the fuck is "Hyporacy" ??

I know what "Self Awareness" is and the lack of it.

Poor Victim Trump. He is so self sacrificing.

Imagine him putting Country before Self Interest.

I can't believe the bullshit some people throw down on here.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:12 AM   #49
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I’m with LiarLad, let’s appoint a team of prosecutors with independent funding and no oversight. Give them free reign. Give them only one edict - go after politicians that have any illegalities in their past or present. Get to the root of political corruption.

Allow them to start with Trump and his family. Then they can move on to Biden. Then members of the Senate. Then members of the House. Since they won’t have to worry about reporting to the DoJ for authorizations they can empanel grand juries all over to get subpoenas and bring charges.

I nominate Eric Holder and I’m sure he’ll build an appropriately apolitical team.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #50
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
I’m with LiarLad, let’s appoint a team of prosecutors with independent funding and no oversight. Give them free reign. Give them only one edict - go after politicians that have any illegalities in their past or present. Get to the root of political corruption.

Allow them to start with Trump and his family. Then they can move on to Biden. Then members of the Senate. Then members of the House. Since they won’t have to worry about reporting to the DoJ for authorizations they can empanel grand juries all over to get subpoenas and bring charges.

I nominate Eric Holder and I’m sure he’ll build an appropriately apolitical team.
You mean eric holder who started this racial division? Hes one of the most corrupt people in politics!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:50 AM   #51
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
You mean eric holder who started this racial division? Hes one of the most corrupt people in politics!
the guy is only half kidding

the egregious parts of what he types he means and the valid parts, that have predicate, he doesn't want
Old 11-16-2020, 10:29 AM   #52
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

If anybody were to ask me "explain the political thinking of 1blackman1 to me" and they never would, I would use that sentence. It says everything anybody would need to know, to understand your "political thinking".

Eric Holder, apolitical! An Attorney General of the United States, not the person attorney for the President as Democrats loved to remind us concerning Bill Barr, who proudly called himself Obama's "wingman".

Imagine if Bill Barr had used that term to describe himself.

Again, using Democrat thinking, why would we need to investigate Trump, he lost. Only sitting politicians need to be investigated while they have power.

When Lindsey Graham's Judiciary Committee picks up the investigation into Hunter and Joe and they will, it might not go any where just like the Mueller investigation but it will be fun to watch just for the payback.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 07:11 AM   #53
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

I don't care who you are this IS a issue ,,Wow
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:28 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

I don't care who you are this IS a issue ,,Wow
You’re a fool if you believe this video is complete and authentic, RDM
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:00 AM   #55
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Funny how the idiots don't believe in what the hero himself said ???? But they believe in all other conspiracy IE Russia Russia ,,, I see a pattern of rhetoric and distortion of facts
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #56
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Funny how the idiots don't believe in what the hero himself said ???? But they believe in all other conspiracy IE Russia Russia ,,, I see a pattern of rhetoric and distortion of facts
they don't believe in things they see and hear and should know

they believe in things they believe in
Old 11-18-2020, 09:56 AM   #57
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
they don't believe in things they see and hear and should know

they believe in things they believe in

the willing ignorant!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 10:26 AM   #58
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the lockdown /censorship on hunter biden is being removed

since the left thinks they won the presidential election

they have loosed their media on hunter....hoping the fallout will get joe

then kamala will reign (i before e except after c and with some other exceptions too)

rush agrees
Old 11-18-2020, 10:47 AM   #59
winn dixie
BANNED

If and when kumallah gets in there we'll be the laughing stock of the Earth! She fucked her way to minimal success without doing anything herself to earn it! Shes a known whore! What a damn shame!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #60
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The Mueller Report didn't go anywhere? You probably only read the barr version. Numerous people in jail as a result of the report. A report trump tried to block at every turn. A report that got no cooperation from the white house. They sure acted like there was plenty to hide. They blocked testimony and other physical evidence. How many times will we hear them take the 5th? Do you remember when trump said only guilty people take the 5th?
How would you know nothing happened without an investigation?
You don't even make sense. Yes, there wasn't enough evidence to prove a conspiracy. There was a lot of evidence of contact between the trumpys and the Russians...and so on. Barr wouldn't have tried a sitting president anyway.

You place such high stock on the laptop. The laptop info the trumpys wouldn't let non-trumpys see.
The FBI has the laptop. They haven't said anything about it yet. The trumpys don't seem real concerned now that the election is over.
Bummer. Can't indict a sitting president. trump used that as a shield. He dodged subpoena after subpoena.
You're right. It will be fun. Pretty sure eric, jr. and jared all have had their fingers in the pie. Kids are fair game? Sounds good to me. Parents (like jared's dad?) are fair game too.

Don't worry. I'll post links with any claim I make.

You've made your position clear. You believe one person. But you didn't believe multiple people with the same story and lots of documentation.

Read the report
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
If anybody were to ask me "explain the political thinking of 1blackman1 to me" and they never would, I would use that sentence. It says everything anybody would need to know, to understand your "political thinking".

Eric Holder, apolitical! An Attorney General of the United States, not the person attorney for the President as Democrats loved to remind us concerning Bill Barr, who proudly called himself Obama's "wingman".

Imagine if Bill Barr had used that term to describe himself.

Again, using Democrat thinking, why would we need to investigate Trump, he lost. Only sitting politicians need to be investigated while they have power.

When Lindsey Graham's Judiciary Committee picks up the investigation into Hunter and Joe and they will, it might not go any where just like the Mueller investigation but it will be fun to watch just for the payback.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women