Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48474
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #46
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

Seriously, if any of you showed up at the door and instead of being the hot chick in the photo, she is a hot chick who looks exactly like the photo, would you be angry and leave? Doubt it. The only time anyone gives a shit is when they are disappointed, and I doubt ya'll would be disappointed if she looks exactly like Janessa.

What I want to know, and I hope she will respond although it is highly doubtful....why would you want to use fake pictures if you are so hot?! Why wouldn't you just take a couple phone pics or something?! You HAVE to know that people are going to find out, so why take the risk if you are so bodacious? (I just wanted to use the word 'bodacious' in a sentence.)

As to the credibility of the review, no one will ever know the truth so I think everyone can give up on that one.
I have to agree with everything you said here Dannie. She is smoking hot and I saw the "seatbelt pic" on her cell phone and I was looking right at her and I didn't hesitate to think that it might NOT be her. There is no reason for her to use fake pics and I'm not sure why she did it. I hope that she can recover from this because she is a nice girl and as far as the BCD goes she is among the top that I've ever been with.

So yes she used a fake pic - not sure why. But let's not run the girl off from the site. I'd rather have this girl around that a few dozen others that are using their real pics.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #47
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

[quote=Dannie;657127]

What I want to know, and I hope she will respond although it is highly doubtful....why would you want to use fake pictures if you are so hot?! Why wouldn't you just take a couple phone pics or something?! You HAVE to know that people are going to find out, so why take the risk if you are so bodacious? (I just wanted to use the word 'bodacious' in a sentence.)

I seen her twice and will continue too when I can, but I sure am also interested in why she is posting fake pics.
The answer surely means I will not kick her out bed, she is not a evil anti christ or a troll lady under a bridge. I just curious like most of us

Oh Serenity!!!!!:jawdrop :
Old 10-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #48
Q102
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitboy View Post
You guys crack me up. Who killed Kennedy? Is there a bigfoot? We have some real detectives here. we need to put that energy into real mysteries
Actually, I thought the whole Kennedy thread was closed!

But Bigfoot, now that is a whole different issue...
Old 10-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #49
RACE4GIRLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q102 View Post
Actually, I thought the whole Kennedy thread was closed!

Kennedy , what happened , to him, I've been out of touch for a while

Ok I’m going to try and email or call her ,and if possible go and see her ,
And report back, I know it’s like a moth to a flame, but I can’t take the suspense . I know that I’m close when I find those palm trees in Texas
Old 10-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #50
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

For using fake pictures.....you wrong for that and deserve to at least get banned for a week or something, not forever cuz after all you are pretty damm close to the picture!!!

Creampie......WOW!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:05 AM   #51
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is she going to come back and respond.

The damage is done now and she still has a following, the best thing she can do is apologize and make things right. Maybe acouple of nice gents here can take her pictures for her and she will use them.

If she looks like the pics she is bait and switching with...well she is pretty hot looking.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #52
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Normally when a provider posts a rebuttal to a review it is closed immediately along with the review. If I had seen these two earlier that is what I would have done.

These two threads are a great example of why the pair is normally closed. Both have turned in to BS sessions with many posts by members who were not there and do not know. In addition, most of the posts have not even been related to the OP's subject of true or false.

He had his say, she deserved hers.

It's done.

Torito
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women