Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2014, 05:31 AM   #46
break stuff
BANNED

Spam
break stuff is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:48 AM   #47
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Really? You have to ask? Maybe this is all getting old for you?

Well.....

because if a single Mod starts off on a crusade to right the wrongs of an individual... as JJ is doing here (I don't see others joining in with him)......
Everything you stated is built on the above assumption, and nothing more than speculation.

I could make a couple of inaccurate assumptions and speculate that the retard on a "crusade" is you......then, I could come up with all kinds of possible ramifications to your crusading........I could start calling you "Lord Whispers".

This is quite simple. A fucktard gets banned....the fucktard is welcome to participate within the guidelines after he serves his ban.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:03 AM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I guess the question to be asked is..."are you done now?" Or are you going to keep going, like last time, even after they've explained the ruling has been made...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:35 AM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
Staff has nothing against this guy. There's no vendetta. I certainly don't know him from Adam. If he ever decides to let it go and take care of the penalty he evidently has earned, then he will be welcomed back to participate here as a contributing member.
What a great deal. I mean does it get any better than that? So stop posting Rick, don't even respond to this or any other post and let's start the count down. Serve your sentence and then come back and work within the guidelines as so many of us "try" to do.

DAY #1

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:56 AM   #50
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Why would either of these topics matter or be important to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
Hey Whispers,

JJ has not set aside any guidelines. ......to answer one other question you asked, yes every bit of any content ever removed from any post on this entire site is preserved in its original form. Anyone who has been here for any length of time probably knows how I feel about censorship and I will always reserve the right to restore any content that a moderator has removed from public view if I feel the judgement used conflicts with the vision and guidelines set for this site.
Thanks Chris.... I appreciate it when you take time to respond to a subject. There is a vast difference in how you chose to respond vs how Chica did.

Although Mods and Admins might not NEED to explain their actions to anyone in the community there is a vast difference in how Chica responded to my concerns vs you.

As I stated here and elsewhere.... if procedure was being followed I had no argument to make.

My only response WOULD have been to agree with Still Looking and state that JJ needed help... and then to probably bash Mokoa for not taking a turn in the trenches with JJ.....

hmmmmmm.....

Maybe Chica KNEW EXACTLY what his response would trigger from me and it was his way of getting me out of bed and back in front of a keyboard being obnoxious.... Was his intent to get me to saddle up Mokoa some more and get Mokoa to do some work?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:01 AM   #51
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Everything you stated is built on the above assumption, and nothing more than speculation.

I agree.... but I was not making statements as much as I was asking a question....wanting to be sure that content was being preserved.... because i do believe a mistake will eventually get made and someone innocent will get caught up in it.

I could make a couple of inaccurate assumptions and speculate that the retard on a "crusade" is you......then, I could come up with all kinds of possible ramifications to your crusading........I could start calling you "Lord Whispers".

Lord Whispers? hmmm..... I kind of like that

This is quite simple. A fucktard gets banned....the fucktard is welcome to participate within the guidelines after he serves his ban.
I do agree with that and I stated I think the board has been more then reasonable in being willing even consider letting him back on vs permanently banning him....
Old 03-01-2014, 11:09 AM   #52
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I guess the question to be asked is..."are you done now?" Or are you going to keep going, like last time, even after they've explained the ruling has been made...
Yeah... I think so.... I stated earlier I had no argument to make regarding the issue if content was being preserved....

I doubt the tactic will be effective and RR will have some fun with JJ....
Old 03-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #53
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Thanks Chris.... I appreciate it when you take time to respond to a subject. There is a vast difference in how you chose to respond vs how Chica did.

Although Mods and Admins might not NEED to explain their actions to anyone in the community there is a vast difference in how Chica responded to my concerns vs you.

As I stated here and elsewhere.... if procedure was being followed I had no argument to make.

My only response WOULD have been to agree with Still Looking and state that JJ needed help... and then to probably bash Mokoa for not taking a turn in the trenches with JJ.....

hmmmmmm.....

Maybe Chica KNEW EXACTLY what his response would trigger from me and it was his way of getting me out of bed and back in front of a keyboard being obnoxious.... Was his intent to get me to saddle up Mokoa some more and get Mokoa to do some work?
Its not my place to discuss staff internal procedures publicly, since the boss did...well, there ya go.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #54
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Hell, I'll throw my name into the hat and volunteer to get up on the wall
and help JJ with Rickywatch '14.

Give me a mod badge and a ban button and let me do some varmit hunting.

Get a few more volunteers for that sole purpose of capping the varmit when he surfaces. and see who outlasts whom.

I don't want to have to perform any other work, aside from this, but if it will help, I'm in.

...just a thought from the fwiw department.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #55
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Probably be faster if you used one of these:

Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women