Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Another side to this is guys are only going to be 'available' once. Once they see one provider who agrees to his 'fee', he's done.

What if 2 or 3 ladies see his ad and decide that they can work with his limit? He bites on the first one, and 10 min later here comes another.

Before any of you say, "Well, if he has the stamina he can see both." Maybe so, but now he's a liar. He just told Provider A that he has only 'X' amount in available funds. What if he sees two (or more) ladies on the same day and later on they all find out about it? The hobbyist becomes a lying conman.

I don't think that would sit well with the girls.

Sit on a few bucks and pay her normal damn rate, or pay for someone's rate that's more your speed.

It's not that hard.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:45 AM   #47
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

"He just told Provider A that he has only 'X' amount in available funds. What if he sees two (or more) ladies on the same day and later on they all find out about it? The hobbyist becomes a lying conman."

Of course situations can be dreamed up that are undesired, especially if you start the scenario by saying the poster of the ad lied, but that's true of how things are now. What if a provider posts photos that are not of her?
I don't hear anyone saying "forget it, let's just go home to our wives".

If a price is mentioned in a reverse ad, I was thinking more along the lines of "I am willing to pay XXX for XXX and would like to hear from any willing providers". It could be noted in the ad if it is a one time offer or a standing offer.

It's up to the provider to decide if she's happy with the arrangement described, and answer the ad. If she finds that the offer was accepted by other providers as well, where's the harm? If she finds that he tipped another provider but not her? That's life.

Nobody, male or female, has to participate if they don't want to. I'm not sure if I would or not, but that's no reason to say it can't work or it shouldn't be tried. Like I said before, the downside as I see it, would be less advertised specials being posted. Hmmm...

On second thought, it would never work.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:48 AM   #48
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

when the rate requested is listed...It doesnt have to be the amount available but the amount he is willing to pay. If 3 ladies contact and he has that amount listed X3 then more power to him. I personally only like to visit one at a time frame usually usually one a month. When I see more than one a month I get bored with the visits.
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:12 AM   #49
1thatgotaway
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I think a detailed profile similar to the showcase would be cool. Then if you add a way for the ladies vouch for people they have seen only visible to the ladies we would have everything right here.

~1TGA
1thatgotaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #50
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway View Post
Then if you add a way for the ladies vouch for people they have seen only visible to the ladies we would have everything right here.
Now that is a good idea!
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #51
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've done this. Just start an unfulfilled fantasy thread in co-ed and providers interested will PM you. I have no idea what the boy seeks girl rules are here.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #52
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

OK, so what happened to this idea? Mods, was it ever considered?
Guest060812 is offline   Quote